Nothin'. I don't know,
也许你只是想让人们喜欢你
maybe you just want people to like you.
你为什么这么想?
Why do you think that?
你希望人们能够喜欢你吗?
You wish people would like you?
我不在乎人们是否喜欢我
I don't care if people like me.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
你对我什么都不了解
You don't know anything about me.
不过 你知道吗?
Except, you know what?
你是对的
You're right.
我是撒谎了
I am a liar.
我不想和你分享这个地方
I don't want to share this place with you.
这里是你的了
You can have it.
你跟谁在一块儿啊
Who were you with?
没人跟我一块儿
No one.
马吉?
Maggie?
格蕾丝 回屋里去
Grace, get back inside.
亲爱的 很晚了
Honey, it's late.
都进屋里来不是更好吗?
Wouldn't it be best if we all came in?
格蕾丝 回屋里去
Grace, get back inside.
好吧
Alright.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你跟谁一起?
Who were you with?
我一个人在游泳
I was swimming alone.
我为了你辞掉了工作
I left my job for you.
搬家到这里来
I moved my family.
你跟我说过了
You already told me that.
还有下次我们就不会带你了
Next time we're gonna go without you.
知道了吗?
Do you understand me?
我说了不会再有下次了
I told you it won't happen again.
进去把衣服擦干
Get inside and dry off.
现在就去
Now.
你脸上的伤怎么回事?
What's that bruise?
为什么他们叫你“臭内♥裤♥”?
How come they call you "Stinky Drawers"?
她可能是城里来的
She might be from the city,
但这个女孩还是需要受点教训
but the girl needs schooling.
这该死的胸罩
I swear, this damn bra.
这是祝福也是诅咒 不是吗?
It's a blessing and a curse, ain't it?
他丫的
Forget it.
马吉
Maggie?
如果你在选拔赛中不会劈叉
Now don't worry if you can't do the splits
也不用担心 好吗?
in the tryouts, okay?
他们不会因此就淘汰你
They won't hold it against you
只要你在其他方面很灵活
as long as you have flexibility in other areas.
除了劈叉还有其他的柔韧度测试
Like, there's flexibility besides the splits.
你应该知道 海蒂
And you oughta know, Hattie.
你没必要这么贱 克拉丽莎
Now you don't have to be a bitch, Clarissa.
你明天晚上一定要来参加赛后舞会
You have to come to the after-game dance tomorrow night.
是啊 这是确定毕业舞会舞伴的好时机
Oh yeah, it's a good time to nail down a prom date.
我跟你说 现在选项已经不多了
Let me tell you, pickin's are gettin' mighty slim.
托德·英格拉姆和小杰瑞都已经有舞伴了
Todd Ingram and Jerry Junior are already off the market.
这么快?
Already?
是的 大家都很焦虑
Yes, there's an air of hysteria building.
我并不担心 但是 马吉
I'm not worried but, Maggie,
这对你来说是至关重要的时刻
this is a crucial time for you.
我们不能偷懒
We can't afford to be lazy.
-你可能会被留在家里的 -你不会想这样的
- You could get left at home. - You wouldn't want that.
当然不想
Certainly not.
马吉 我们知道你是新来的
And Maggie, we know you're new and all.
你可能不是很清楚
There's no real way you could know.
但离艾瑞斯·迪尔伯恩远点
But it is essential you
这很有必要
stay away from Iris Deerborne.
她就是一个贱民
She's an untouchable.
贱民?
An untouchable?
像印度那种? 他们是下层阶级
Like India? They're the lower class.
他们用自己的排泄物洗澡
They bathe in their own body waste.
噢 朗达 别在午饭前说这些
Oh Rhonda, please not before lunch.
真让人恶心
That's disgusting.
我保证你还能吃
I'm sure you'll still be able to eat.
克拉丽莎·戴尔 你要知道
Clarissa Dell, I will have you know
这个月我瘦了5磅
I've lost 5 pounds this month.
是的 看出来了
Yeah, you look swell.
但如果你不注意的话
But if you're not careful you'll have it back
你会在周二反弹回来的
back on by Tuesday.
我们黄莺就是这样 海蒂
Songbirds have to set an example, Hattie.
还记得我们说过的自♥制♥力吗?
Remember we talked about self-control?
噢 我的上帝
Oh my lord.
重点是 和艾瑞斯·迪尔伯恩在一起被人看见
The point is, being seen with Iris Deerborne is social suicide.
就等于社交性自杀
is social suicide.
而自杀反而就不那么丢脸是吗?
As opposed to suicide, which wouldn't be as embarrassing?
没什么
Never mind.
我动作怎么样?
How's my form?
还需要努力
It needs work.
你觉得你入选了的话
Do you think your daddy would photograph
你♥爸♥爸会来为比赛拍照吗?
any of the games if you made the squad?
如果我入选了的话
If I made the squad.
好的
Okay!
这个能坐两个人吗?
This thing seat two?
额 不太舒服
Uh, not easy.
我从没说过我很舒服 年轻人
I never said I was easy, young man.
迪尔伯恩太太 你知道我不是那个意思
Mrs. Deerborne, you know I didn't mean it like that.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you meant.
我们去兜兜风怎么样?
How 'bout we go for a quick spin anyways.
我真的要回家了
I really should be gettin' home.
我外婆在等我
My grandma's waitin' on me.
好的 我们就很快地在附近转转
Okay, well let's just make it a quick spin.
风都已经把我的头发吹乱了
The wind's already messed up my hair.
我不知道迪尔伯恩先生会不会同意
I don't know if Mr. Deerborne would approve of that.
汉克?汉克在四十里外的地方
Hank? Hank's out in the back forty
放牛呢
moonin' on his cows.
来吧
C'mon.
我付钱了
I paid for this thing.
还是出去兜兜风吧
Might as well get a ride out of it.
我们走
Let's go.
迪尔伯恩太太 我真的该走了 很抱歉
Mrs. Deerborne, I really should go. I'm sorry.
不你不用
No you don't.
你不用现在就走
No you don't gotta go.
站住别动
Now just stop right there
就让我搭个车呗
and just give me a ride.
不行
No.
就因为你妈妈淹死了
Just 'cause your mama went and drowned herself
不代表你就要远离你认识的每个女人
don't mean you gotta be scared of every woman you know.
不
No.
亲爱的 对不起
Oh honey, I'm sorry.
噢
Oh!
我很抱歉
Oh I'm so sorry.
哎呀 艾瑞斯
Goddammit Iris.
她看到一个帅气的男孩
She just sees a good-lookin' boy,
就走不动道儿了
and she just falls to pieces.
让狗来吃吧
Let the dog get it.
这些我会从你的零用钱中扣除
I'll take it out of your allowance.
把鸡蛋的钱从我的工资里扣吧
Take the egg money out of my wages.
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
你醒了吗? 宝贝 你醒了吗?
You awake? Baby, you awake?
怎么了 妈妈?
What, Mama?
宝贝?
Baby?
我想让你试穿一下这个裙子 好吗?
I want you to try this dress on, okay?
-妈妈 不要 -我跟你说一些事情
- Mama, no. - Let me tell you something,
这是你吸引异性的绝杀武器
This is your boy catcher.
你只是不知道如何吸引一个男孩 就是这样
You just don't know how to catch a boy. That is all.
我会帮你的 好吗?
And I'm gonna help you, okay?
-快起床 -妈妈 拜托
电影精选列表