I do not think this is funny.
我知道妈妈
I know mama.
我从来就没有幽默感
I never did have a sense of humor.
一点儿也没有呢
None whatsoever.
嘿 过来
Hey, come on now!
嘿
Hey!
臭内♥裤♥!
Stinky drawers!
我从来都不知道你喜欢女孩子!
Never knew you liked girls!
来啊 艾瑞斯 你要去哪里?
Come on Iris, where you going?
回来
Come on back.
你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
住手 住手
Stop it, stop it!
你扔到这辆卡车了
You hit this truck.
我说过 住手
I swear, stop that!
靠
Shit!
来吧
Alright come on!
给我滚开 臭小子
Get the hell outta here, man!
永远都不要再碰我了
Don't you ever touch me again!
你个杂种
You bastards!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
疯了的同性恋
Crazy dyke!
混♥蛋♥!
Cow fuckers!
好的
Okay I'm gonna
我得小心你的手指
have to watch your sticky little fingers.
我告诉过你海蒂
Did I tell you Hattie said,
看见她们的时候说什么吗?
when she saw them?
全♥裸♥
Totally naked.
全♥裸♥?
Totally?
什么都没穿
Nothing, nothing on.
是的 他们还没找到那个女孩的尸体
Yep, and they still haven't found that girl's body.
我打赌她和夏洛特一块儿躺着呢
I bet you she's down there with Charlotte,
永远被困在一个地下洞穴里
trapped in one of them underground caves forever.
我不认为一个像马吉·里士满这样会扔石头的女孩
I don't think a girl who can throw rocks
会让自己羞愧地死去
like Maggie Richmond's gonna let herself die of shame.
我敢打赌她从胁田坐上了夜车
I bet you she got on the night bus out of Wakita
而且她对这里所有因为心胸狭隘
and she snubbed her nose at all the petty,
而看不到她的光芒的人嗤之以鼻
small-minded people who couldn't see her shine.
你穿成这样是要去哪里?
Where you going dressed like that?
也许她还是打算去参加舞会
Maybe she's going to the prom after all.
我就算是命悬一线也不会去那个舞会的
I wouldn't go to that prom to save my life.
我要去约会
I've got a date.
和谁
With who?
一个男孩
A boy.
你什么时候有男生了?
Since when do you have a boy?
我永远不会像你一样美丽 妈妈
I'm never gonna be as beautiful as you are, mama,
但是我今晚和一个男孩有个约会
but I've got a date with a boy tonight.
我爱你 妈妈
I do love you, mama.
别盯着我 玩你那该死的牌
Well, quit staring at me and play your goddamn cards.
你迟到了
You're late.
对不起 我给你带了点东西
Sorry, I had to pick something up for you.
噢 真好看
Oh, it's beautiful.
这里
Here.
这样可以吗?
Is this alright?
完美
Yes.
电影精选列表