- Now get up. - Mama, please.
起床 宝贝 就现在来吧 起来
Get up baby, now c'mon c'mon c'mon. Get up. Get up.
我告诉你 我讨厌这个镇上的人
I'm tellin' you, I am sick and tired
整天对你居高临下
of people in this town talkin' down to you.
我很讨厌这样
I'm just sick and tired of it.
不要 妈妈
No, Mama, don't, Mama.
我在帮你
I'm gonna help you.
我在你这个年纪的时候 没有我得不到的男生
When I was your age, I could get any boy I wanted.
我不得不用棍子把他们赶走
I had to beat 'em off with a stick.
如果我没有怀孕 谁知道我现在会在哪里?
If I hadn't gotten pregnant, who knows where I might be?
妈妈 我想睡觉了
Mama, I wanna go to sleep.
起来 亲爱的 起床了
C'mon sweetheart, let's get up.
我不会让你错过机会的
And I am not gonna let you use up your chance.
绝对不会
No ma'am. No ma'am.
你不会错过的
You are not.
让我们来看看
Let's take a look at you now.
宝贝 你看起来真好看
Baby, you look so pretty.
很美
You look so pretty.
噢 宝贝 我们出去
Oh, c'mon baby, let's go.
不要在她的房♥间了 亲爱的
Let's get out of her room, honey.
我不是想找麻烦 宝贝
I'm not trying to make a problem, baby.
-我知道 走吧 -我不是想找麻烦
- I know, c'mon. - I'm not trying to make a problem.
来 我们走 来吧
Come here, come here. C'mon. Let's go.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不要靠近我
Don't come near me.
我只是想确定你没事 我就走
I just wanna make sure you're okay, and then I'll go.
不要 走开
No, please get away.
没事的
It's okay.
回去
Get back!
没事的
It's okay.
我尿过裤子
I wet myself.
什么?
What?
我尿裤子了
I wet myself.
我爸爸为《农业季刊》工作
My dad works for Agricultural Quarterly.
不是《生活》杂♥志♥
He doesn't work for Life magazine.
他没给玛丽莲·梦露拍过照
He doesn't take pictures of Marilyn Monroe.
他拍摄排水管和牛粪的照片
He takes pictures of drainage pipes and cow shit.
我也不可能成为模特
I also could never be a model.
我的胸太小了
I'm way too flat-chested.
他们也从来没有面试过我做空姐
They also never interviewed me to be an airline hostess.
我永远不可能成为一名空姐
I could never be an airline hostess.
为什么?
Why not?
我晕机
I get airsick.
我上次坐飞机的时候
The last time I was on an airplane,
我把阿华田(即溶食品)吐得满过道都是
I threw up my Ovaltine all over the aisles.
空姐还让我打扫干净
and the airline hostess made me clean it up.
他们都是一流的小贱♥人♥
They're all first-class bitches.
她们叫我“臭内♥裤♥”
They call me "Stinky Drawers"
因为我的膀胱不好
'cause I've got a weak bladder.
而且我讨厌这条裙子
And I hate this dress.
我讨厌这条裙子
I hate this dress!
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你胳膊力气真大
You've got a great arm.
但你需要练练瞄准
But you just need to work on your aim a little bit.
我从我最喜欢的左撇子巴德·戴利那
I learned this really great trick
学会了这个很棒的技巧
from my favorite southpaw, Bud Daley.
这样 你把你的空闲的手
So, if you point your free hand where you want the rock to go,
指向你想要瞄准的地方
where you want the rock to go,
然后用你拿着石头的手
and then with your hand that has the rock,
扔过去
you just chuck it.
你试试
You try.
迪尔伯恩登上了土丘
And Deerborne takes the mound.
这个新手已经准备好给对手一些压力了
This rookie's ready to throw some heat.
现在是预备阶段
Here comes the windup.
它的速度是每小时90英里
And it's clocked at 90 miles per hour,
这是漂亮的一击
it's a strikeout!
噢我的天 中了
Oh my gosh! It worked!
我说过会中的
I told you it works.
巴德·戴利从来没有失败过
Bud Daley never fails.
我说什么来着?
What'd I tell you?
我的天
Oh my gosh!
还不错
Not so bad.
还不错嘛
Not so bad.
你在学校不用跟我说话
You don't have to talk to me at school.
是因为我的父母 啦啦队之类的
It's 'cause of my parents, the cheerleading and stuff.
我明白
I understand.
他们很恨我
They hate me.
谁
Who?
我的父母
My parents.
有时我怀疑他们是否在乎我
Sometimes I wonder if they even see me.
或者他们只看到他们理想中的我
Or they're lookin' at what they wish I was.
他们怎么会不在乎你呢?
How could they not see you?
我来拉你
Let me pull you.
去看看是谁在按喇叭
Go see who's honkin'.
是马吉
It's Maggie.
谁是马吉
Who's Maggie?
我的朋友
My friend.
谢谢你来接我上学
Thanks for picking me up for school.
噢 不用谢我
Oh, you shouldn't thank me,
我们要逃学了
'cause we're ditching.
马吉?
Maggie?
嗯?
Yeah?
你妈妈的衣服对我来说太小了
I think I'm too big for your mom's stuff.
它本来就是这样的 艾瑞斯
That's how it's supposed to look, Iris.
你的胸围突出来了吗?
Is your bust popping out?
一点点
A little.
那就对了
Then it's right.
我彻底瞎了
I'm legally blind.
那你犯事就不会被抓了
Well then you won't get arrested.
就一点点
Just a little dab.
真好看
Beautiful.
这是眼影 暗紫色的
And this shadow, Dusky Mauve,
如果您购买♥♥这个“阳光亲吻”身体乳的话
is complimentary if you purchase
就可以免费试用
the Sun Kissed body makeup.
现在 是画龙点睛之笔
And now, for the finishing touch.
这是俘虏胭脂
This is Captive Rouge.
我想象着在荒岛上我化着这个妆
I imagine wearing this while on a deserted island
和鲍比达林一起
with Bobby Darin.
这是展销嘴唇的最佳时机
This is the perfect moment to sell lips.
你看到他是怎么进来
Did you see the way he came barreling in
然后开枪的吗?
and shooting that gun?
那是我见过的最疯狂的事
That was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
我从来没见过有人用这么快的速度开枪
I've never seen anyone shoot a gun that fast.
史蒂夫·麦奎因做到了
Steve McQueen was,
他也太帅了
he was nice.
什么?
What?
他怎么样?
He was what?
他很帅
He was nice.
我现在什么也看不见了
Now I can't see anything.
我们需要去买♥♥一副新眼镜
We should get you new glasses.
我妈妈不会允许的
My mom will never go for that.
她总是觉得没坏就别修
She always says, don't fix it if it ain't broke.
艾瑞斯 它坏掉了
Iris, it's broke.
哇 看这个
Would you look that?
太好看了
It's beautiful.
这就是属于你的
It's meant for you.
你得穿上试试
You should try it on.
我穿上不好看的
I'd just ruin it.
这就是妈妈从不给我买♥♥好东西的原因
电影精选列表