who's not phony.
来吧
Come on,
有请?
please?
杰夫·奥因斯在和艾瑞斯·迪尔伯恩跳舞
Jeff Owings is dancing with Iris Deerborne.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth!
也许她真的很深沉?
Maybe she is deep?
嘿 艾瑞斯
Hey, Iris.
你好?
Hello?
今天我们在实验室里制♥造♥氧化镁
Today we are creating magnesium oxide in our labs.
爱丽丝和埃迪 一号♥站台
Alice and Eddie, station one.
克拉丽莎和约翰娜 二号♥站台
Clarissa and Johnna, station two.
我不明白为什么就因为来了新同学
I don't see why we gotta change partners
我们就要换搭档
just 'cause we have someone new.
这可不太友好 克拉丽莎
Well, that's not very friendly, Clarissa.
那么约翰娜应该和谁一起实验呢?
Just who is Johnna supposed to work with?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
当我习惯了艾瑞斯的时候
Just when I get used to Iris
你就换了搭档
you gotta change everything.
金姆和杰克 三号♥站台
Kim and Jack, station three.
查理和斯科特 四号♥站台
Charlie and Scott, station four.
凯瑟琳和梦娜 五号♥站台
Katherine and Mona, station five.
特里普和理查德 六号♥站台
Tripp and Richard, station six.
你看见克拉丽莎了吗?
You seen Clarissa?
没有
No.
她说她可能会翘了第三节课去取东西
She said she might ditch third and go to the drive-up.
这里
Over here!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好烫
It's hot.
你们为什么要坐在太阳底下?
Why did y'all have to sit in the sun for?
这样我们就可以在毕业舞会前把皮肤晒黑
So we can get a tan before prom.
对吗 艾瑞斯?
Right, Iris?
有人邀请你了吗?
Did anybody ask you yet?
那天晚上我们看到你和杰夫·奥因斯一起跳舞
We saw you with Jeff Owings the other night dancing.
没有
No
他还没邀请其他人跳过呢
Well, he hasn't asked anybody else.
苏珊·拉哈迪精神失常了
Susan Laharty is beside herself.
她以为他们肯定会在毕业舞会前复合的
She thought for sure they'd get back together by prom.
她可以打消希望了
She can forget it.
他连舞会都不去
He doesn't even go to prom.
你知道 他是那种独来独往的人
He's one of them lone wolf types, you know.
也许是这样的 但我可以要克拉丽莎
That may be but I'll have Clarissa
跟他说句好话
put in a good word with him.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
我不想要
I don't want that.
这里有什么?
What's in here, though?
艾瑞斯
Iris,
要坐车吗
you wanna ride?
快来
Oh, come on.
你不能告诉我你不喜欢
You can't tell me you didn't love it.
我确实不喜欢
I didn't love it.
他们随时都会发现你♥爸♥爸
They're gonna find out your daddy doesn't work
不为《生活》杂♥志♥工作
for Life Magazine any second.
如果她们只知道这些 那我可就太幸运了
If that's all they find out then I'm gonna be lucky.
而且 他所在的杂♥志♥是属于《生活》杂♥志♥社的
Besides, his magazine's owned by Life.
你不能一直这样撒谎
You can't keep lying like that.
我发誓我永远不会对你撒谎
I swear I will never lie to you.
但当我告诉他们 我爸爸认为你很深沉的时候
But it was so worth it watching their dumb faces squirm
看着他们哑口无言的脸 我就觉得一切都值了
when I told them my dad thought you were deep.
嘿
Hey!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你不可以裸体
You shouldn't be naked.
如果有人来看你怎么办?
What if someone comes and sees you?
我记得你说过这地方是私人的
I thought you said this place was private.
谁会来?
Who's gonna come?
-你做到了 -我做到了
- You did it! - I did!
塔卢拉 不要忘记
Tallulah, don't forget
把果汁喝掉
to drink your juice, please.
我听说有一位年轻的女士
Well, I understand a certain young lady
被邀请去参加毕业舞会了
got asked to the prom.
我没听错吧?
Did I hear that right?
坎迪·巴特勒今天早上给我打过电♥话♥
Candy Butler phoned me this morning
说她儿子克雷格问过你
to tell me that her son Craig asked you.
女孩们
Girls.
坎蒂说克雷格是个橄榄球运动员
Candy says Craig's a football player.
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that nice?
他打橄榄球
He plays football.
当然
Sure.
我想 如果你去学校跳舞的话
Well, I thought it would be a good idea if you skip
可以今天不上学 和你妈妈一起去挑一件衣服
school and went to look for a dress with your mother.
怎么样?
How about that?
那不行诶
You know I really can't.
我今天要参加古典文学考试
I've got a test in Classics today.
我觉得和你妈妈一起去找一条连衣裙
Oh, I think it's a pretty good idea to go
是个好主意
look for a dress with your mother.
我认为这对你们母女来说
I think it's a nice thing for a mother and a daughter to do together.
是件好事
to do together.
你不这样觉得吗?
Don't you think?
行吧
Okay.
很好
Well, good.
好的
Good.
那我就去准备吧
Well, then I'll just go get ready.
不要担心钱
I don't want you to worry about money.
只要你挑到自己喜欢的
I want you to get what you want.
没有价格限定
No expense spared.
好吗?
All right?
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
你好?
Hello?
我没料到会有人来
I wasn't expecting anyone.
我能为你做点什么吗?
Uh, what can I do for ya?
我找到舞伴要去毕业舞会了
Got a date to the prom.
你和镇上一半的人都是
You and half the rest of the town.
接下来的两周我都订满了
I'm booked the next two weeks solid.
剪发、烫发和做最新的发型...
You know, cuts and perms and latest hairstyles, so.
好吧
Okay.
不管怎样 谢谢
Well um, thanks anyway.
我的意思是我 可以教你如何设计发型
I mean, I can show you how to style it
如果你愿意的话
if you want.
好
Yeah.
这很
That'd be
很好
that'd be great.
我今天刚买♥♥了这条裙子
Um, I just got this dress today
我妈妈想让我看看什么样的发型适合它
and my mom wanted me to see what hairstyle would go with it.
让我看看裙子
Well, let's see the dress.
你选的吗?
Was that your choice?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得 不好看
I think, no.
是的
Right.
既然你没能挑礼服
Well, you didn't get to pick the dress
那你可以挑发型
so you're gonna have to pick the hairstyle.
我能把它放在这里吗?
Can I put it right there?
当然可以
Sure can.
你似乎很快就适应了胁田
You seem to be adjusting to Wakita pretty fast.
是的 还不错
Yeah, it's okay.
你喜欢呆在这里吗?
Do you like it here?
要不是我的姑奶奶去世后把房♥子留给了我
I wouldn't have chosen it but my great-aunt
我是不会呆在这里的
left me the house after she died.
而且我需要重新开始
And I needed a fresh start,
所以我就在这里了
so here I am.
额 我可以给你一个
Now um, you know, we could give you a
我可以给你弄一个发髻
we could give you a chignon.
让你看起来像罗马假日里的造型
电影精选列表