What, it could be nice to meet some new friends,
一些好女孩
some good girls.
尽力而为吧
Make the best of the situation.
女孩们 拜托别闹了
Girls, please.
希望她们能喜欢我
Just hope they like me.
亲爱的 她们没理由不喜欢你
Oh honey, they have no reason not to.
好吧 让我们祈祷然后吃掉这些
All right, well, let's pray and eat this delicious meal
你们妈妈做的美味的食物
that your mother's prepared.
亲爱的天父
Dear Heavenly Father,
我们感谢这一天
we thank You for this day.
我们感谢您赐予的食物
We thank You for this food
以及它的制♥作♥
and for the preparation of it.
我们请求您继续给我们力量
And I ask that You continue to give us strength
去爱我们身边的人
to love others around us.
感谢您赐予的这座房♥子
Thank you for this house and the many blessings
和您赐予我们的祝福
that You have given us.
上帝 我们不值得
We do not deserve them, God.
谁会在意 你啊
Who cares, you are.
我本来打算把它们带到你家去的
I was gonna bring 'em out to your house.
她会看见的
Oh, she'll see,
如果像你这样有魅力的女孩
if an attractive girl like you
到我家来 我的妻子帕特会嫉妒的
came to my house, my wife Pat will be very jealous.
噢 再说一遍
Oh, say that again.
我妻子帕特会很…
My wife Pat will be very...
不是 上一句
No, the first part.
像你这样有魅力的女孩
An attractive girl like you.
噢
Oh.
像你这样迷人可爱的女孩
An attractive, adorable girl like you.
这才是真正的男人
Now that's a real man.
那些欧洲人 他们确实有几把刷子
Those European types, they know a thing or two.
他们远离农场
Those European types stay off of farms.
是肯定的
That's for sure.
他们避开阉牛
They steer clear of steer.
他们避开阉牛
They steer clear of steer.
嘿 我在跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you.
别扔了 弗朗西
Leave it be, Francie.
别扔了 弗朗西
Leave it be, Francie.
你已经喝得够多了
That's enough for you.
也许对你来说够多了
Might be enough for you,
但这对我来说还远远不够呢
but it sure as shinola ain't enough for me.
我去 弗朗西 我说了别喝了
Goddammit, Francie, I told you that's enough.
噢 看看这是谁从椅子上站起来了
Oh, look who got up out of his chair.
给我喝
Let me have that.
-透明先生 -不要这样 给我喝一点
- Mr. Invisible. - No, let me have that.
不要命令我该怎么做
Don't you tell me what to do.
我不会命令你…
Now I'm not gonna tell you what...
如果我想要从你那里得到它 我就会拿到的
If I need to grab that out of you, I will.
别抢我的
Don't you take it.
汉克 我我向上帝发誓 别抢
Hank, I swear to God, don't take it!
我希望我可以 我希望我可以
I wish I may, I wish I might,
实现我今晚的愿望
have the wish I wish tonight.
让我消失 让我消失
Let me disappear. Let me disappear.
谁?谁在那里?
Who is it? Who's there?
我是马吉
It's Maggie.
马吉?
Maggie?
马吉里士满
Maggie Richmond.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
游泳?
Swimmin'?
但你不能游啊 这是私人的
But you can't, this is private.
这是一个私人场所
It's a private place.
噢 我之前不知道
Oh, I didn't know.
如果这是私人场所 那你在这里做什么?
Well, if it's so private, what are you doing here?
这是我的秘密基地
This is my place.
噢
Oh.
你介意我在这跟你一起待一会吗?
Do you mind sharin' it for a little while?
你是没穿衣服吗?
Are you naked?
你不能光着身子呆在这里
You can't be naked in here.
要是有人来看到你怎么办?
What if somebody comes and sees you?
你不是说这是私人场所吗
Thought you said this was a private place.
谁会看到我?
Who's gonna see me?
你最好还是小心一点
You better be careful.
为什么?
Why?
这个湖里有一具尸体
There's a dead body in here.
夏洛特·欧因斯 她是在这里淹死的
Charlotte Owings, she drowned here.
自杀 她就那样走到湖中
Suicide, she just walked right in
直到水淹没了她的头
until the water covered her head,
这就是为什么没有人来这里了
and that's why nobody comes here anymore.
但你来这里了
You come here.
她为什么要自杀?
Why'd she kill herself?
人们说她是镇上的名人
People said she was the town punch.
名人?
The town punch?
她和别的不是她老公的男人在一起了
That she was with other men that weren't her husband.
但 这也是她们道听途说
But that's, that's just what they say.
我不知道 我觉得她只是很难过
I don't know, I think she was just sad.
可能我也要杀死我自己
Maybe I should kill myself then.
和夏洛特·欧文斯一起躺在下面
Lie down at the bottom there with Charlotte Owens.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
她很绝望 不像你
She was really sad, she wasn't like you.
你对我了解多少?
What do you know about me?
什么?
What?
有人抓住了我的脚
Someone's got my foot.
-不 不可能 -我说真的 艾瑞斯
- No, they do not. - No, I'm serious, Iris.
有人抓住了我的脚
Someone's got my foot.
马吉
Maggie!
马吉?
Maggie?
马吉 你去哪了?
Maggie, where'd you go?
麦琪这下面有很多植物的根茎你可能会被卡住
Maggie, there's roots under here, you could get stuck.
这不好玩
That's not funny.
马吉?
Maggie?
这不好玩
That wasn't funny.
你应该看看你自己的脸
You should have seen your face,
很滑稽
it was hilarious.
你比她们好不到哪里去
You're no better than the rest of 'em.
贬低别人就觉得自己很了不起 这很让人恶心
Think you're big by stepping on somebody else is disgusting.
等等 艾瑞斯 我只是开个玩笑
Wait, Iris I was kidding.
拜托 不要走
Please, don't go.
我们可以一起共享这个地方
Please, we can share it.
求你了
Please.
后来他们想让我当模特
And then they wanted me to be a model,
但我爸爸不想让我被宠坏
but my dad didn't want me to get spoiled.
你知道他和很多著名的女演员合作过
You know he's worked with all those famous actresses,
也看到她们是如何恃宠而骄的
and sees how spoiled they get,
但我确实上了一些造型课程
but I did take a few modeling classes.
你想知道如何销♥售♥嘴唇吗?
Do you wanna know how to sell lips?
销♥售♥嘴唇?
Sell lips?
是的 如果你是一个口红的模特
Yeah, you know if you're a model for lipstick,
你就得知道怎么去销♥售♥展示嘴唇
you have to know how to sell lips.
就像这样
It's like this.
看起来真糟糕
That looks awful.
你什么意思?本来就是这样做的
What do you mean? That's how you do it.
你试试
You try.
你是一个骗子
You're a liar.
什么?
What?
你说谎了
You lie.
你今天在化学课上说谎了
You did it today in chemistry,
你♥爸♥爸不在《生活》杂♥志♥工作
your daddy doesn't work for Life magazine.
他就在那工作
Yes he does.
你也没有上过造型课
You didn't take no modeling classes, neither.
我上过
I did too.
你了解我什么?
What do you know about me?
什么都不知道
电影精选列表