如果你想吃晚饭,不要呻♥吟♥。
Don't moan, if you want to eat dinner.
-死人不吃东西.-死人也不会发牢骚
- Dead men don't eat. - Dead men don't bitch, either.
我得走了。很晚了。再见,亲爱的。
I've got to go. It's late. Goodbye, darlings.
你确定不能留下来吗?
Sure you can't stay?
不,我得去曼哈顿痛痛欲绝。
No, I have to go and have a heartbreak in Manhattan.
他很年轻,很英俊.我能做什么?
He's young, he's handsome... What can I do?
也许这一次会有结果的。
Maybe this time it'll work out.
也许是这样吧。在这个大男子主义的世界里,我是一个无可救药的浪漫主义者。
Maybe so. I'm a hopeless romantic in a male chauvinist world.
再见,亲爱的!
'Bye, darlings!
-有什么麻烦吗?-看起来是这样.
- Having some trouble? - Looks that way.
我能载你去某个地方吗?
Can I give you a lift someplace?
您去哪儿?
Where to?
你的公♥寓♥干净吗?
Is your apartment clean?
相当干净。
Pretty clean.
如果有人发现了这件事,那就完了。你明白吗?
If anyone finds out about this, it's over. Do you understand?
-这是个小镇。-它不是那么小的一个小镇。
- It's a small town. - It's not that small a town.
你一直在和玛吉·塔尔沃斯上♥床♥。
You've been sleeping with Marge Tallworth.
她出演了迪克森的话剧“穿越时代”。
She's in Dirckson's Drama through the Ages.
这就是这个小镇有多小。
That's how small this town is.
老师,你一直在做作业。
You've been doing your homework, teacher.
我喜欢你叫我“老师”
I like you calling me "teacher."
它突显了我们时代的不同。
It underlines the difference in our ages...
.并提醒我为什么要这么做所以,你可以坚持下去。
...and reminds me why I'm doing this. So, you can keep it up.
这里不行。
Not here.
只在你的公♥寓♥里。
Only in your apartment.
而且只有在它是干净的情况下。
And only if it's clean.
这只是那些日子中的一天,海伦。
It was just one of those days, Helen.
我看到孩子们站起来了。我看到他们去上学了。
I saw the kids get up. I saw them go to school.
我看到你去上班了。
I saw you go to work.
孩子们和我和罗伯塔玩了一场精彩的比赛。
The kids and I played a great game with Roberta.
塔-兰塔-拉!
Ta-ranta-ra!
-我们打败了他,妈妈.-我们做到了我们杀了他!
- We beat him, Mom. - We did. We killed him!
哦,天哪,是吗?
Oh, boy, did they?
然后我们谈到了我从未写过圣诞故事的事实。
Then we talked about the fact that I have never written a Christmas story.
-这是我的主意.-是的。故事功劳归功于邓肯。
- It was my idea. - It was. Story credit goes to Duncan.
它将被命名为:儿童与鲸鱼的圣诞节
It's going to be called: A Child's Christmas with a Whale
是关于这个跛脚的小女孩..。
It's about this little lame girl...
.她遇到了一头搁浅的蓝鲸,还活着,她帮助了他.
...who runs across a beached blue whale, still alive, and she helps him.
我来画画。
And I get to do the drawings.
沃尔特可以做插图。
Walt gets to do the illustrations.
你知道他有多棒吗?
Do you realize how good he is?
这将是一个真正的家庭项目。
This is going to be a real family project.
有时候你可以在一天内拥有一生……
Sometimes you can have a whole lifetime in a day...
.甚至没有注意到这是生活中最美好的
...and never even notice that this is as beautiful as life gets.
我只是很高兴我注意到了。
I just feel happy that I noticed.
我今天过得很美好。我甚至死了,活着告诉了我这件事。
I had a beautiful life today. I even died and lived to tell about it.
多好的一天啊!
What a day!
多好的一天啊!
What a day!
43-29。43-29。
43 - 29. 43 - 29.
放下。准备好了。小屋。小屋。
Down. Set. Hut. Hut.
-没问题.-不公平。不能铲球。
- You got it. - No fair. No tackling.
哦,沃尔特,这不是很可爱吗?看看他。
Oh, Walt, isn't this lovely? Look at him.
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
嘘-呼。
Boo-hoo.
-真的是你自己做的吗-是的
- Did you really do them yourself? - Yes.
邓肯画的是鲸鱼的眉毛,但我画的是睡觉。
Duncan did the eyebrows on the whale, but I did the rest.
你♥爸♥爸以前画过画。
Your daddy used to draw.
比不上你。
Not as well as you.
放下。准备好了。小屋。小屋。
Down. Set. Hut. Hut.
抓住他,海伦。跟紧他。
Get him, Helen. Keep tight with him.
噢。嘿。嘿。
Oh. Hey. Hey.
抱歉的。
Sorry.
加普。
Garp.
来吧,爸爸!我们走吧!
Come on, Dad! Let's go!
加普。
Garp.
-你多大了,奶奶?-老得像山一样大
- How old are you, Granny? - Old as the hills.
真的?
Really?
没错。
That's right.
总有一天,你也会变老的。“沃尔特老头”
You'll be old, too, someday. "Old Man Walt."
年纪大了,还不错。实际上,这是一种不错的感觉。
It's not bad, being old. It's kind of nice, actually.
你可以吃蛋糕和冰激凌,而且不用担心蛀牙。
You can have cake and ice cream, and you don't have to worry about cavities.
你不再上学了。
You're done with school.
如果你非常幸运,你会有很多很多朋友。
And if you're very lucky, you'll have many, many friends...
.还有许许多多的回忆
...and many, many memories.
你可以想一想它们。您喜欢吗?
And you can think about them. Would you like that?
我可以去游泳吗?
Can I go swimming?
你当然可以,亲爱的。只是别跪着进去就行了。
Of course you can, darling. Just don't go in over your knees.
好的,邓肯。赶快。赶快。
Okay, Duncan. Come on. Come on.
暂停。暂停。只有五个。
Time out. Time out. Just five.
那是怎么回事?一部新宪法?
What was that all about? A new constitution?
他们遇到了危机。
They had a crisis.
艾伦·詹姆斯给他们写了一封信,恳求他们解散。
Ellen James wrote them a letter begging them to disband.
别再让其他女人伤害自己了。
And stop getting other women to hurt themselves.
对她来说太好了!
Good for her!
他们进行了投票,并决定继续进行。
They took a vote and decided to continue.
他们会有一个艾伦·詹姆斯协会,艾伦·詹姆斯反对吗?
They'll have an Ellen James Society, and Ellen James is against it?
做他们想做的事是他们的权利。
It's their right to do what they want.
她寄给我一张她自己的照片。
She sent me a picture of herself.
-这就是那个小女孩-她不再小了.
- So this is the little girl. - She's not little anymore.
她不想让任何人知道她现在的样子,或者她在哪里。
She doesn't want anyone to know what she looks like now, or where she is.
仍然有男人会伤害她。
There still are men who would hurt her.
可怜的孩子。她不仅要躲起来,而且要感到有责任感.
Poor kid. She not only has to hide, but she's got to feel responsible...
.为了那些以她的名义把舌头打掉的女人
...for women whacking their tongues off in her name.
如果我知道她在哪我会帮她的,但我找不到。
I'd help her if I knew how or even where she is, but I can't find out.
-能给我吗?-什么?
- Can I have it? - What?
-照片。-为什么?
- The picture. - Why?
我也不知道。
Don't know.
沃尔特!
Walt!
当心暗流!
Watch out for the undertow!
当心暗流!
Be careful of the undertow!
你在纽约的伙伴工作得怎么样?
How's your fellow in New York working out?
不是的,他说我让他觉得性暧昧。
It isn't. He says I make him feel sexually ambiguous.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我下周五要去游轮旅行,住两个星期。地中海俱乐部。
I'm going on a cruise next Friday, for two weeks. The Club Med.
也许情况会有所改变。
Maybe things will change.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
一些我的仇恨邮件。
Some of my hate mail.
这个人希望我能被奥克兰突袭队轮♥奸♥。
This one hopes that I'll get gang banged by the Oakland Raiders.
外面有很多病人。你妈妈会比这更糟的。
There are a lot of sick people out there. Your mother gets even worse than these.
你在写什么吗?
You writing anything?
不是的。
No.
如果我能写作,我会感觉好些。也许吧。
If I could write, I'd feel better. Maybe.
怎么了,罗伯塔?
What's the matter, Roberta?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想我正在发展女性的直觉。
I think I'm developing female intuition.
我不知道。可能没什么。
I don't know. It's probably nothing.
-你来吗?-马上就来.
- You coming? - In a minute.
蟾蜍?什么蟾蜍?
Toad? What toad?
-我几乎很抱歉我们要回去了-家就是家。
- I'm almost sorry we're going back. - Home is home.
-卧底蟾蜍.-水下没有蟾蜍。
- Undertoad. - There's no toad under the water.
孩子,你真了不起,沃尔特。
Boy, you are something, Walt.
-你听到了吗,爸爸?-那是什么?
- Did you hear that, Dad? - What's that?
沃尔特认为水下有一只大蟾蜍。
Walt thinks there's a big toad under the water.
你知道的,就是一只小蟾蜍。
You know, undertoad.
先是循序渐进的学生,现在是低级学生。
First there was the gradual student, and now the undertoad.
-别这样,沃尔特是个好孩子-我知道.他就是不能说话。
- Come on, Walt's a fine kid. - I know. He just can't talk.
我能为您做点什么?
Can I help you?
那是什么?
What is it?
天啊,你是他们中的一员。听。
God, you're one of them. Listen.
电影精选列表