是。
Yes.
我当然认为了。
Of course I do.
好的。
All right.
听着,如果你妈妈想买♥♥我给你,我没问题。
Look, it's all right with me if your mother wants to buy me for you.
但是她不能和我们一起去。
But she can't come along with us.
-没有.-绝对不行.
- No. - Absolutely not.
我不会让她监视我们的。信不信由你,我还是天主教♥徒♥。
I will not have her watching us. I am still a Catholic, believe it or not.
-你想要什么好玩的.-我不打算看.
- You want anything funny... - I don't intend to watch.
我已经听够了。非常感谢您抽出时间来。
I've heard quite enough. Thank you so much for your time.
我想,你可以做你想做的事,或者你必须做的事。
You do what you want to do, or what you have to do, I guess.
-给你.-别在这里给我钱!
- Here. - Don't give me money here!
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为这是违法的,妈妈。
Because it's illegal, Mom.
-为什么?-因为就是这样,这就是原因
- Why? - Because it is, that's why.
那太傻了。
That's silly.
这是她的身体。她为什么不能按她想要的方式使用呢?
It's her body. Why shouldn't she use it the way she wants to?
这里。
Here.
待会儿见。
I'll see you later.
晚安。
Good night.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
你妈妈是个怪人。
Your mother's weird.
可以这么说。
You could say that.
妈妈?
Mom?
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
写作。
Writing.
关于什么?
About what?
与你无关。
None of your business.
别再烦我了。
Just lay off me.
自从我们上了飞机,你就一直在骂我!
You've been hammering at me ever since we got on the plane!
-我告诉过你我们应该留在芝加哥!-来吧,瑞秋!
- I told you we should've stayed in Chicago! - Come on, Rachel!
别“瑞秋”我,斯蒂芬!只要别“瑞秋”我就行了!
Don't "Rachel" me, Stephen! Just don't "Rachel" me!
拿上你们的床垫!把你们的床垫放在下面!
Get your mattresses! Put your mattresses under!
缓冲他的跌落!
Cushion his fall!
跳!跳!
Jump! Jump!
往前跳吧!
Go ahead and jump!
天哪!斯蒂芬!
Oh, my God! Stephen!
瑞秋?
Rachel?
还记得芝加哥吗?
Remember Chicago?
你是?
Do you?
还记得这些吗,瑞秋?你是?
Remember these, Rachel? Do you?
我再也不想要它们了!
I don't want them anymore!
“唱歌♥上还会有其他歌♥曲。
"There will be other songs to sing
-“又一个秋天,又一个春天”-下来吧,斯蒂芬!
- "Another fall, another spring" - Come down, Stephen!
“但是会有的……”
"But there will..."
小心!
Watch out!
井?
Well?
这是..。
It's...
.有点单薄。
...a bit thin.
重要的不是数量。
It's not quantity that counts.
谢天谢地!这对我来说已经足够了。
Thank God for that! This is good enough for me.
这不是很有艺术性。
That's not very artistic.
我不是艺术家。
I'm not an artist.
我是一名护士。我差不多是时候回去做这件事了。
I'm a nurse. It's about time I got back to it.
我想成为一名艺术家,我想知道你是怎么想的。
I want to be an artist, and I want to know what you thought of it.
我不太清楚我是不是听懂了。
I'm not sure I understand it.
妈妈,这很简单。
Mom, it's very simple.
当他戴上他的魔术手套时,他可以创造奇迹。
He can do wonders when he's wearing his magic gloves.
如果他的妻子伤心,他只会用手套抚摸她,她就会很开心。
If his wife is sad, he just touches her with his gloves, and she's happy.
如果他的孩子在哭,他只需抚摸他们,他们就会微笑。
If his children are crying, he just touches them, and they smile.
但是他感觉不到他们!
But he can't feel them!
他渴望感受。
He yearns to feel.
他甚至可以用他的魔法手套阻止死亡,但他感觉不到生命。
He can even hold off death with his magic gloves, but he can't feel life.
所以他脱下手套,然后就死了。
So he takes off the gloves, and he dies.
但是,当他飞向死亡的怀抱时,他终于感受到了生命。
But, he finally feels life as he's flying into the arms of death.
我喜欢这样。
I like that.
如果是这个意思,我喜欢。
If that's what it means, I like it.
让我看看你的。
Let me see yours.
不,我得走了。
No, I've got to go.
那是不公平的。我给你看了我的。你应该给我看看你的。
That's not fair. I showed you mine. You should show me yours.
你觉得这是什么?和Cushie一起的“医生办公室”?
What do you think this is? "Doctor's Office" with Cushie?
-我有个约会。-和谁?
- I have an appointment. - With who?
是谁。
Whom.
妈妈,您约的是谁?
With whom is your appointment, Mother?
和他在一起。他是个出版商。他看起来是个好人。
With him. He's a publisher. He looks like a nice man.
我会让他出版我的书。
I'll let him publish my book.
-让他去?-有何不可?
- Let him? - Why not?
把那个拿来,好吗?我们可以退货。
Bring that along, will you? We can return it.
-来吧!-好的,妈妈。
- Come along! - Yes, Mother.
“在这个肮脏的世界里,你要么是某人的妻子.
"In this dirty minded world you are either somebody's wife...
“.或者某人的妓♥女♥.
"...or somebody's whore...
“……或者在你成为其中之一的道路上快马加鞭。”
"...or fast on your way to becoming one or the other."
我也这么想。你不觉得吗?
I think so. Don't you?
说实话,我从来没有想过这件事,但是……
To tell you the truth, I've never given the matter much thought but...
加普!是那么回事吗?加普?
Garp! Is that right? Garp?
没错。加普。
That's right. Garp.
你没有写我吧,是吗?
You didn't write about me, did you?
我写了我的生活。你是其中的一部分。
I wrote about my life. You're a part of it.
-但是当我想写你的.-我儿子也是一名作家。
- But when I wanted to write about your... - My son is also a writer.
短篇小说。
Short stories.
性犯罪嫌疑人
Sexual Suspect
我想要一份工作,我想一个人住。
I wanted a job, and I wanted to live alone.
所以我成了性嫌疑犯。
That made me a sexual suspect.
我想要一个孩子,但我不想为了要一个孩子而分享我的生活。
I wanted a baby, but I didn't want to share my life in order to have one.
这也让我成了性嫌疑犯。
That also made me a sexual suspect.
噢。
Oh.
-我想表达内心的渴望.-好的,我会打电♥话♥给你的.
- I wanted to express an inner longing... - Well, I'll call you.
这不公平。你说我不能写关于你的事。
That wasn't fair. You said I couldn't write about you.
天哪。
Oh, my God.
走开!
Go away!
井?
Well?
这是..。
It's...
.太悲哀了.
...so sad.
真的?
Really?
太悲哀了!
So sad!
太好了。我是说,谢谢你。
That's great. I mean, thank you.
这是我读过的最悲伤的故事!
It's the saddest story I have ever read!
太棒了!我高兴极了。
That's wonderful! I'm so happy.
我很伤心!
I'm so sad!
海伦,你知道这篇文章要发表在“评论”上吗
Helen, do you know that this is going be published in The Review
妈妈的出版商说他也会出版我的第一本小说。
Mom's publisher said that he'll publish my first novel, too.
你认为我会成为一个真正的作家吗?
Do you think I'll be a real writer?
我知道。哦,我知道!
I do. Oh, I do!
你说过你只会嫁给真正的作家。
You said you'd only marry a real writer.
我做到了。
I did.
我确实是这么想的。
And I do.
我也是。
I do, too.
太恶心了。
It's sickening.
纽约的每家书店都是这样的。
Every bookstore in New York looks like this.
美国每一家书店。
Every bookstore in the U.S.
她该死的知道什么是性♥欲♥?她从来没有感觉到。一次也没有。
What the hell does she know about lust? She never felt it. Not even once.
她是某种权威。
Some authority she is.
这就像听一种植物描述哺乳动物的动机。
It's like listening to a plant describe the motives of a mammal.
这是时机的问题。
It's the timing.
时机到了。我以为写作应该是写作。
Timing. I thought writing is supposed to be the writing.
在写作上,它就是写作。在出版业,关键在于时机。
In writing, it is writing. In publishing, it's timing.
我自己都惊呆了。这让人心烦意乱!
I'm stunned, myself. It upsets people!
我不知道珍妮怎么样,但我因为发表它而收到敌意邮件。
I don't know about Jenny, but I'm getting hate mail for publishing it.
这是危险的东西,而且危险的东西卖♥♥得很好。
It's dangerous stuff, and dangerous stuff sells.
以这样或那样的方式..。
In one way or another...
..。我们都被怀疑过..。
... we have all been suspect...
电影精选列表