-好吗-好的
- Okay? - Okay.
今晚不行!我头疼!
Not tonight! I have a headache!
每天晚上你都头疼!
Every night you have a headache!
不,不要那样做。好痒!
No, don't do that. It tickles!
不,疯子!住手,疯子!
No, Bonkers! Stop it, Bonkers!
走开,疯子!
Go away, Bonkers!
卡西!
Cushie!
不,疯子!不是的!
No, Bonkers! No!
停!
Stop!
神经病!
Bonkers!
邦基!
Bonkie!
邦基!你还好吗,大男孩?
Bonkie! Are you all right, big boy?
-怎么回事?-邦基咬了加普一口.
- What happened? - Bonkie bit Garp.
我明白了。
I see.
邦基咬了加普一口。
Bonkie bit Garp.
至少这条狗品味不错。
At least the dog's got good taste.
-疼吗?-是的很多。
- Does it hurt? - Yes. A lot.
-你不应该取笑精神错乱的人。-他没有!
- You shouldn't tease Bonkers. - He didn't!
-好疼!-快点,你回家去吧.
- It hurts! - Come on, you run along to your house.
去找你妈妈。她是一名护士。她能处理好的。
Go to your mother. She's a nurse. She can take care of it.
-怎么回事?-邦基咬了加普一口.
- What happened? - Bonkie bit Garp.
好了,孩子们!
All right, kids!
好玩的事结束了。
Fun's over.
来吧,维尼!
Come on, Pooh!
该吃午饭了!
Time for lunch!
妈妈!
Mom!
加普?
Garp?
-加普,怎么了?-疯子咬了我!
- Garp, what happened? - Bonkers bit me!
狗养的!
Son of a bitch!
他咬掉了你的耳垂!
He bit your earlobe off!
珀西先生说我味道很好!
Mr. Percy said that I tasted good!
他是这么做的,是吗?
He did, did he?
呆着,邦基,呆着。那是条好狗。
Stay, Bonkie, stay. That's a good dog.
笑一笑,库西。没错。
Smile, Cushie. That's right.
来吧,维尼。笑一笑。
Now come on, Pooh. Smile.
这张照片今年要送给我们所有的朋友。
This picture is going to all our friends this year.
所以,微笑吧,看起来很快乐。
So smile and look merry.
维尼,你能笑一笑吗,该死的?
Pooh, would you smile, damn it?
如果你不笑,你永远找不到丈夫。
If you don't smile, you'll never get a husband.
该死的。
Damn it.
-我儿子不是狗粮,该死的!-冷静点,珍妮.
- My son is not dog food, goddamn it! - Calm down, Jenny.
-疯子只是有点兴奋.-好的.我也有点兴奋!
- Bonkers just got a little excited. - Fine. I'm a little excited, too!
疯子在哪里?
Where is Bonkers?
-为什么?-我要带他去给他打一针
- What for? - I'll want to take him and give him a shot.
-为什么?-这样他就不会再咬人了
- What for? - So he won't bite people anymore.
-来一杯就可以了吗?-当然可以.他会死的。
- A shot'll do that? - Sure it will. He'll be dead.
-你不会是认真的吧!-你敢打赌我是认真的!
- You can't be serious! - You bet your fat ass I am!
我警告你:要么把他绑起来,让他守规矩.
I'm warning you: either tie him up, make him behave...
.否则我会让他死得像个门钉
...or I'll make him dead as a doornail.
来吧,加普。
Come on, Garp.
下午好,布洛杰院长下午好,珍妮。你好,加普。
- Good afternoon, Dean Blodger. - Good afternoon, Jenny. Hello there, Garp.
你好,迪恩。
Hello, Dean.
我知道你下学期就要开始上课了。
I understand you'll be starting classes next semester.
我们现在正要带他参加一项运动。
We're on our way now to enter him in a sport.
真的?你要出去做什么?
Really? What will you be going out for?
-篮球。-我不知道.
- Basketball. - I don't know.
我相信你会做得很出色的。祝你好运!
I'm sure you'll do splendidly. Good luck to you!
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
-为什么我不能决定参加什么运动?-因为你太年轻了。
- Why can't I decide what sport to take? - Because you're too young.
我都查过了。篮球是最好的。
I've looked into them all. Basketball is the best.
我太矮了,打不了篮球。
I'm too short for basketball.
加普,你想玩吗?
Garp, you want to play?
-是的,我知道.-不,你没有.
- Yes, I do. - No, you don't.
库西自己也可以进行一项很好的运动。
That Cushie could use a good sport herself.
-在这里,我们走!-抢篮板球!
- Over here, let's go! - Hit the rebound!
好了,让我们回到防守上来!我们走,准备好4号♥!
Okay, let's get back on defense! Let's go, set up number four!
我们走吧,克里斯。站在底线上。
Let's go, Chris. Set up on the base line.
-给吧,走吧,伙计们.把它往上移。-来吧,克里斯.我们走吧!弱小的一面!
- Give and go, guys. Move it up. - Come on, Chris. Let's go! Weak side!
快点,丹尼,我们抓到他们了。
Come on, Danny, we got them.
-看着他!-开枪!
- Watch him! - Take the shot!
砰的一声!打得好!
Swish! Nice shot!
好的,一样的事!最底层的人倒下了!
All right, same thing! Bottom man down!
我们走吧。准备好的?
Let's go. Ready?
十秒!
Ten seconds!
抓住他!
Hold him!
五!
Five!
四!三!二!
Four! Three! Two!
好了,先生们,到此为止。去洗澡吧。
Okay, gentlemen, that's it. Hit the showers.
嘿,加普,你好吗?
Hey, Garp, how are you doing?
为什么篮球运动员不能做孩子的父亲呢?
Why can't basketball players father a child?
因为他们很丑。
Because they're ugly.
不,因为他们在投篮前会运球。
No, because they dribble before they shoot.
-胸罩的定义是什么?-我不知道,什么?
- What's the definition of a brassiere? - I don't know, what?
这是一个过肩的巨石支架。
It's an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder.
-腰带的定义是什么?-我不知道.
- And what's the definition of a girdle? - I don't know.
它是一只下层的啄木鸟。
It's a lower-decker-pecker-checker.
我父亲戴着头盔。他是个飞行员。
My father wore a helmet. He was a flyer.
你会飞翔吗-不会
- Can you fly? - No.
加普?
Garp?
-上帝啊!-她在这里做什么?
- Jesus Christ! - What's she doing here?
-恕我直言.-为什么圣诞老人不能做孩子的父亲?
- Spare me your modesty. - Why can't Santa Claus father a child?
因为他从烟囱里下来。
Because he comes down a chimney.
加普,你在这里做什么?
Garp, what are you doing in here?
我们明天有个重要的会议,所以今晚不能暴饮暴食!
We've got a big meeting tomorrow, so no beating the meat tonight!
-我想做他们做的事-动物!
- I want to do what they do. - Animals!
加普?
Garp?
妈妈!
Mom!
加普?
Garp?
妈妈,帮帮我!
Mom, help me!
帮助!妈妈,救命啊!
Help! Mom, help!
-布洛杰院长!-谁在屋顶?
- Dean Blodger! - Who's on the roof?
我恐怕……!
I'm afraid!
加普,我来了。
Garp, I'm here.
我这就上来接你。呆着别动。
I'm going to come up and get you. Stay very still.
抓紧了。没事的。
Hold tight. It's all right.
拿上你们的床垫!
Get your mattresses!
一些可以缓冲跌倒的东西!
Something to cushion the fall!
我想去飞翔!
I wanted to fly!
我明白。没事的。
I understand. It's all right.
现在小心点,把你的脚给我。
Now carefully, give me your foot.
把床垫放在一起。
Get the mattresses close together...
.就在大楼旁边,这样他就可以摔倒在他们身上.快点,孩子们!
...right next to the building so he can fall on them. Hurry, boys!
把你的自♥由♥脚给我。再多一点。我们到了!
Give me your free foot. A little bit more over. There we are!
我抓住你了!我不会放手的!好的?我不会放过你的。
I've got you! I'm not going to let go! All right? I'm not going to let go of you.
你会没事的。
You'll be all right.
快点。
Quickly.
现在,慢慢地把你的脚从排水沟里拿出来。
Now, slowly take your foot out of the gutter.
真是个好孩子。把它拿出来。
That's a good boy. Take it out.
我抓住你了,儿子,我抓住你了!
I've got you, son, I've got you!
菲尔兹小姐。
Miss Fields.
-什么事?-那Dean Blodger呢?
- Yes? - What about Dean Blodger?
把他带到医务室来。
Bring him in to the infirmary.
我们走吧,伙计们。所有人都回屋里去。
Let's go, boys. Everybody back inside.
嘿,大家都进去吧。把床垫拿来。
Hey, everybody inside. Get the mattresses.
你肯定喜欢麻烦,不是吗?
You sure like trouble, don't you?
谢天谢地我抓到他了。
Thank God I caught him.
是的,来得正是时候。
Yes, just in time.
他在上面做什么?
What was he doing up there?
假装成他死去的父亲。
Pretending to be his dead father.
我自己也想当父亲。但我从未结婚。
I wanted to be a father myself. But I never got married.
电影精选列表