你找错房♥子了,找错人了。我叫加普。
You've got the wrong house, and the wrong guy. My name is Garp.
你想要的是我妈妈。
It's my mother you want.
我知道有关它的一切。我认为你做的事很可怕。
I know all about it. I think it's a hideous thing that you've done.
我不知道你知道。
I didn't know you knew.
你可以说话。
You can talk.
为什么篮球运动员不能有孩子呢?
Why can't basketball players have kids?
-因为他们是男的.-爸爸是个男的.
- Because they're guys. - Daddy's a guy.
但是爸爸有妈妈。
But Daddy has Mommy.
如果爸爸有妈妈,但他是个篮球运动员..。
If Daddy had Mommy, but he was a basketball player...
.他为什么不能生孩子?
...why couldn't he have kids?
但他是爸爸,她是妈妈。那就是说他们是有孩子的,对吧?
But he's a Daddy, and she's a Mommy. That means they do have kids, right?
你真是太笨了。这只是个玩笑。
You're so dumb. It's a joke.
你没说这是个玩笑。
You didn't say it was a joke.
-你的手帕呢?-我没有。
- Where's your handkerchief? - I don't have one.
这里。拿我的吧。
Here. Take mine.
-我们为什么要在外面吃饭?-因为很好玩!
- How come we're eating out? - Because it's fun!
听到了吗,沃尔特?我们玩得很开心。
Hear that, Walt? We're having fun.
妈妈回家后打算吃什么?
What's Mom going to eat when she comes home?
闭嘴,吃吧!
Shut up and eat!
这真的很有趣,爸爸!
This sure is fun, Dad!
加普?
Garp?
邓肯!
Duncan!
沃尔特!
Walt!
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
你好?
Hello?
你好,海伦。
Hello, Helen.
I>你在哪儿?-见鬼,你管我们在哪儿干嘛?
i>Where are you? - What the hell do you care where we are?
你打电♥话♥给他,海伦。
You call him, Helen.
你告诉那个懦夫..。
And you tell that wimp...
我>..。都已经过去了。-我当然会的.
i>... it's all over. - Of course I will.
你打电♥话♥给他,说:“再见。”在电♥话♥里。
You call him, and you say: "Good-bye." On the phone.
路上没有最后一次操了。在电♥话♥里!
No last fucks for the road. On the phone!
回家吧。没有你们所有人在这里我感觉糟透了。
Come home. I feel horrible without all of you here.
沃尔特今天早上感冒了。他应该在家的。
Walt had a cold this morning. He should be home.
回家!什么家?我们要去看电影。
Home! What home? We're going to go to a movie.
我只是现在不能见你。
I just can't see you right now.
你能不能把那狗屎给我剪了?
Will you cut that shit out?
如果我们回家的话,我们会晚一点回家。
We'll be home later, if we come home at all.
“家”这个词不断出现,但它听起来不再一样了。
The word '"home'"keeps coming up, but it doesn't sound the same anymore.
快他妈的到后面去。快进去!
Get in the goddamn back. Get in there!
-哦,迈克尔,该死的,你能听我说吗?我>你不能,海伦。你就是做不到。
- Oh, Michael, damn it, will you listen? i>You can't, Helen. You just can't.
我>不是这样的。-我说了,结束了.
i>Not like this. - I said, it's over.
我还得再见你一次。我这就过来。我马上就到。
I've got to see you one more time. I'm coming over. I'll be right there.
你不能这么做!迈克尔!
You can't! Michael!
-我不想看电影.-我也是.
- I don't feel like a movie. - Me neither.
太糟糕了,我们走吧。
Too bad, let's go.
-你猜怎么着?-什么?
- Guess what? - What?
我想我们还是玩得很开心。
I think we're still having fun.
-我一定要见你,海伦!-你必须走了.你不能进来。
- I've got to see you, Helen! - You must go. You can't come in.
那就和我一起上车吧。
Then get in the car with me.
-不,迈克尔,拜托!-我带了些香槟来。
- No, Michael, please! - I brought some champagne.
-就一会儿.-我们哪儿也不去!
- Just for a minute. - We're not going anywhere!
我知道呀。我只想坐下来和你谈谈。
I know. I just want to sit and talk with you.
把钥匙给我。
Give me the keys.
把你的车钥匙给我,我上车一会儿,然后你必须走了。
Give me your car keys and I'll get in the car for a minute, but then you must go.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
-电影还没拍完。-当我说结束的时候,它就结束了。
- The movie's not finished yet. - It's finished when I say it's finished.
这才是真正的男子汉时代!
It's real macho time!
-别再引用罗伯塔的话了。-我在引用奶奶的话.
- Stop quoting Roberta. - I'm quoting Granny.
-他是,他在引用奶奶的话.-我不在乎.赶快。
- He is, he's quoting Granny. - I don't care. Come on.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧!
Go fuck yourself!
那里。我已经喝了两杯香槟了。你现在就得离开!
There. I've had two glasses of champagne. You have to leave now!
我做不到,我就是做不到。
I can't. I just can't.
我告诉过你,一旦有人发现这件事,一切就结束了。
I told you, the minute anyone found out about this, it was over.
但你是我唯一的亲人。我和玛吉分手了。
But you're all I've got. I broke up with Marge.
你和玛吉分手太晚了。
You broke up with Marge too late.
做个男子汉,迈克尔。
Be a man, Michael.
是你挑起的。现在像个男子汉一样离开吧!
You started it. Now be a man and leave!
就像在水下一样。
It's like being underwater.
是啊,你也知道谁住在水下。
Yeah, and you know who lives underwater.
可怕的、丑陋的、低级的蟾蜍!
The terrible, the ugly, undertoad!
如果我们能再来一次的话.
If we could have just one more time...
-迈克尔!-我们就不用离开车了
- Michael! - We wouldn't have to leave the car.
天哪。这就是你想要的吗?
Oh, my God. Is that what you want?
我一直希望你这么做。
I always wanted you to.
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
请?
Please?
如果我做了,你会离开吗?
If I do it, will you leave then?
-你保证吗?-是的。
- Do you promise? - Yes.
-保证?-我保证
- Promise? - I promise.
那就来飞翔吧,爸爸。我们想去飞翔。
Make it fly, Dad. We want to fly.
就像做梦一样。
It's like a dream.
你晒得很黑。
You got a nice tan.
我就知道这么多。
That's all I got.
收到你的信后,我尽快赶来。
I came as soon as I could after your letter.
不管怎么说,这次游轮是一场灾难。
The cruise was a disaster, anyway.
我很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you're here.
他们怎么样?
How are they?
我们这里需要你。还有很多治疗工作要做。
We need you here. There's a lot of healing yet to be done.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
一切都很好。
It was fine.
不,不是。很无聊。
No, it wasn't. It was a bore.
我很想你们,我等不及要回去了。
I missed you all, and I couldn't wait to get back.
进来吧。我带您上楼去您的房♥间。
Come on in. I'll take you up to your room.
医生说他会没事的。
The doctor says he'll be fine...
.一旦他们把他舌头上的缝线拆开,把他的下巴拆开。
...once they take the stitches out of his tongue and unwire his jaw.
至少他过得比..。
At least he's better off than...
他叫什么名字-迈克尔·米尔顿
- What was his name? - Michael Milton.
是的,米尔顿。
Yes, Milton.
我是说,我在全身麻醉下做了手术切除我的。
I mean, I had mine removed surgically under general anesthesia.
但是要把它咬下来..。
But to have it bitten off...
这是一场噩梦。
It's a nightmare.
这是欲望。
It's lust.
见鬼,你到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's the matter with you?
你以为你是这里唯一心碎的人吗?
You think you're the only one around here with a broken heart?
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
嗯,你不是。
Well, you're not.
看看你周围!
Look around you!
这屋子里全是他们!而我的就是一个!
This house is full of them! And mine is one!
劳蕾尔!
Laurel!
现在,抓紧它。
Now, hold on to it.
-明白了吗?-是的,我明白了.你现在可以放手了。
- Got it? - Yeah, I got it. You can let go now.
风吹得越多,你就能放得越多。
The more the wind blows, the more you can let out.
嘿,你呀!假阴♥茎♥!
Hey, you! Dildo!
这是你们收容我的桂冠的精神病院吗?
Is this the nuthouse where you're keeping my Laurel?
-呆在这儿别动.-好的.
- Stay right here. - Okay.
劳蕾尔来了..。
Laurel is here...
.但我们并不是真的要“留住她”
...but we're not exactly "keeping her."
-胡说,你这个大同性恋!-我不是同性恋.劳蕾尔在等你吗?
- Bullshit, you big dyke! - I am not a dyke. Is Laurel expecting you?
去你♥妈♥的♥,你这个混♥蛋♥-这就是你们男人所理解的,就是暴♥力♥.
- Fuck you, you douche bag. - That's all you men understand, is violence.
我知道这里出没的是什么样的人。
I know what sort of creeps hang around here.
这是一个很大的女同性恋场景!
It's a big lesbian scene!
你是干什么的?
What are you?
房♥子的主人,还是宫廷的太监?
The man of the house, or the court eunuch?
劳蕾尔!你在里面吗,婊♥子♥?
Laurel! You in there, you bitch?
你好。
Hello.
我知道你是谁。
I know who you are.
-我的Laurel不是你喜欢的类型,亲爱的-也许她也不是你喜欢的类型。
- My Laurel's not your type, sweetie. - Perhaps she's not your type, either.
听着,该死的!如果你不把劳蕾尔的屁♥股♥弄出来,我就.
Listen, goddamn it! If you don't get Laurel's ass out here, I'm going to...
电影精选列表