你应该停下来的。
You're supposed to stop.
你应该停到一个句号♥。
You're supposed to come to a full stop.
可能有孩子在那里玩耍。一名孕妇。一位老人。
There could've been kids playing there. A pregnant woman. An old man.
对吗?
Right?
我们是文明人,文明人遵守规则!
We are civilized people, and civilized people obey the rules!
你这个新石器时代的笨蛋!
You Neolithic dipshit!
放开我!你干吗呢?
Get off me! What are you doing?
那是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
-他多年来一直在这个地区制♥造♥恐怖.-你不认为那是反应过度吗?
- He's been terrorizing the area for years. - You don't think that was overreacting?
操!
Fuck!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的闯了同样的停车标志。
That son of a bitch ran that same stop sign.
你有一种让人皈依文明的地狱般的方式。
You have one hell of a way of making converts to civilization.
你从你母亲那里继承的唯一一样东西。
The only thing you've inherited from your mother...
.就是你天生的惹恼别人的能力
...is your natural ability to piss people off.
那是一部可怕的电影。
That was a dreadful film.
我喜欢可怕的电影。
I love dreadful films.
不管是谁拍了这部可怕的电影,他都是我的朋友。
Whoever made this dreadful film is a friend of mine.
我希望我有写糟糕的长篇小说、中篇小说和短篇小说的朋友。
I wish I had friends who wrote dreadful novels, novellas, and short stories.
几乎是你自己的一扇窗户。
Practically a whole window to yourself.
-怎么样?-我喜欢.
- How about that? - I like it.
你好,老师。
Hi, teacher.
嗨。
Hi.
那是谁?
Who was that?
只是我的一个循序渐进的学生。
Just one of my gradual students.
我希望你不要这么做。
I wish you wouldn't do this.
-孩子们喜欢它.就像在飞一样。-这既危险又愚蠢.
- The kids love it. It's like flying. - It's dangerous and silly.
塔-兰塔-兰塔-拉!
Ta-ranta-ranta-ra!
-我会让保姆出去的-收到,完毕.
- I'll send the sitter out. - Roger and out.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
-你知道吗,我刚刚在读这个。-真的吗?你看这个怎么样?
- You know, I've just been reading this. - Really? How do you like it?
我爱死它了。太悲哀了。
I love it. It's awfully sad.
-我读过你写的所有东西。-真的吗?
- I've read everything you've written. - Really?
T.S.代表什么?
What does the T.S. stand for?
非常悲哀。
Terribly Sad.
以前很性感,但我变了。
It used to be Terribly Sexy, but I changed.
-我不这么认为.-真的吗?
- I don't think so. - Really?
不是的。
No.
-你多大了?-18岁
- How old are you? - 18.
18岁!
18!
英语里有没有这么性感的词呢?
Is there any word in the English language as sexy as that?
你多大了?
How old are you?
30.
30.
30.
30.
肮脏的30岁?
Dirty 30?
你真的18岁了吗?
Are you really 18?
我保证。
I promise.
我希望我在你15岁的时候就认识你了。
I wish I had known you when you were 15.
我希望我在你五岁的时候就认识你了!
I wish I'd known you when you were five!
我希望我们从小一起长大。
I wish we grew up together as kids.
那样的话,我就可以看到你平胸,看着你的乳♥房♥♥长大。
That way, I could see you flat-chested and watch you as your breasts grew.
你会看到我的乳♥房♥♥下垂,我的牙齿脱落.
You'll get to see my breasts sag, my teeth fall out...
.我的头发变白了虽然不是那么激动人心但是..。
...and my hair turn gray. It's not as exciting but...
我们的青春一去不复返了,不是吗?
Our youth is gone, isn't it?
这个怎么样?
How about that?
我30岁了。
I'm 30.
肮脏的30。
Dirty 30.
为什么这么脏?
Why dirty?
我不知道。
I don't know.
-也许我们该搬家了.-为什么?
- Maybe we should move. - Why?
我是说,附近有核电站。
I mean, there's nuclear power plants nearby.
到处都是疯狂的司机。
Crazy drivers everywhere.
陌生人。
Strangers.
什么陌生人?
What strangers?
我们没有任何陌生人,但我是说.
We haven't had any strangers, but I mean...
陌生人可能会介入我们之间
...strangers can come between us.
你勾引那个保姆了吗?
Did you seduce that babysitter?
哦,看在上帝的份上!这真让我着迷!
Oh, for Jesus Christ! That really gets me!
-对不起.-我希望如此。
- Sorry. - I should hope so.
-让我们做♥爱♥吧.-我不这么认为.
- Let's make love. - I don't think so.
-你觉得我不想吗?-不,我不认为我想要.
- Don't you think I want to? - No, I don't think I want to.
-我知道.我真的很喜欢。-我不知道,我真的不知道
- I do. I really do. - I don't. I really don't.
我想读完这个故事。
I want to finish reading this story.
你在我床上看另一位作家。那是通奸!
You're reading another writer in my bed. That's adultery!
你看,一个陌生人挡住了我们的去路。
You see, a stranger has come between us.
迈克·斯♥诺♥。那很朗朗上口。
Mike Snow. That's catchy.
-迈克尔·米尔顿(Michael Milton)那是他的名字吗,-是的
- Michael Milton. Is that his name? - Yes.
听起来像同性恋冰激凌店里的味道。
It sounds like a flavor in a gay ice cream parlor.
草莓漩涡,巧克力味,摩卡疯狂,迈克尔米尔顿。
Strawberry Swirl, Chock-full of Chocolate, Mocha Madness, Michael Milton.
他不是同性恋。
He's not gay.
他的文章远不及你的好。
His writing is nowhere near as good as yours.
-他也写悲伤的东西吗?-几乎没有.
- Does he write sad stuff, too? - Hardly.
他是我的一个循序渐进的学生。
He's one of my gradual students.
他足够聪明,他只是.
He's bright enough, he's just...
什么?
What?
我不知道。
I don't know.
年轻,也许吧。
Young, maybe.
他只是很年轻。
He's just young.
很聪明,但很年轻。
Very bright, but young.
多小?17岁?
How young? 17?
不,不是17岁。
No, not 17.
18,19岁?
18, 19?
他是青少年吗-我不知道
- Is he a teen? - I don't know.
我们去看看孩子们吧。
Let's go look at the kids.
我们昨晚看了他们。
We looked at them last night.
我知道呀。但我真的觉得有必要看看它们。
I know. But I really feel a need to look at them.
让我们两个都能看着他们。
For both of us to look at them.
好的。
All right.
我们去看看孩子们吧。
Let's go look at the kids.
我真的很喜欢。
I just really love it.
什么?
What?
做一名父亲。
Being a father.
作为丈夫和父亲。哦,我真的很喜欢它。
Being a husband and a father. Oh, I really adore it.
我再也不会写那么动人的东西了。
I will never ever write anything that lovely.
作为一名作家,我有才华..。
I have talent as a writer...
.但我只有两件事很有天赋:
...but I'm a natural at only two things:
摔跤..。
Wrestling...
.做一个居家的男人.
...and being a family man.
来吧,居家男人。
Come on, family man.
帮助!帮助!
Help! Help!
他们来了!
They're coming!
杀了他们。杀了他们。
Kill them. Kill them.
你受伤了。一旦你受伤了,你就成了恶棍。
You're wounded. As soon as you're wounded, you become a villain.
-这是规则.-我会成为恶棍的
- That's the rules. - I'll become the villain.
-你是你们部落的耻辱-还有地球上的渣滓。
- You're a disgrace to your tribe. - And the scum of the earth.
是时候去死了,人♥渣♥先生。我要为我叔叔的死报仇。
It's time to die, Sir Scum. I'm going to revenge my uncle's death.
你和其他谁?
You and who else?
我和他。准备好了吗,沃尔特爵士?
Me and him. Ready, Sir Walt?
准备好了,收到,完毕,邓肯爵士。
Ready, roger and out, Sir Duncan.
吹响冲锋号♥。
Sound the charge.
抓到你了。
Got you.
怎么了,沃尔特?
What's the matter, Walt?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你们总是会死的。我从来没去过。
You guys always get to die. I never get to.
你不能。总得有人来救这位美丽的少女。
You can't. Someone has to rescue the fair maiden.
-我也想死。-好的.
- I want to die, too. - All right.
在他最后一口气的时候,人♥渣♥爵士设法爬了出来。
With his last dying breath, Sir Scum manages to crawl forth...
.然后抛出他卑鄙的刀刃
...and fling his vile blade.
真对不起。
Sorry about that.
我们必须结束这场战争,因为这是一场炖肉。这不是很可惜吗?
We have to end the war because of a pot roast. Isn't that a pity?
电影精选列表