加普?
Garp?
加普。
Garp.
加普。
Garp.
加普?
Garp?
是的,加普。
Yes, Garp.
听起来像是一条鱼:“我女儿被一个Garp搞大了肚子!”
Sounds like a fish: "My daughter got knocked up by a Garp! "
找出那狗♥娘♥养♥的是姓还是名。
Find out if that's the son of a bitch's first or last name.
-那是他的名还是姓?-是加普.
- Was that his first name or last name? - It was Garp.
只有加普。这就是事情的全部。
Just Garp. That's the whole thing.
我想那是他的姓。
I think it was his last name.
-他的名字是什么?-我一直不知道.
- What was his first name? - I never found out.
她没查到他的名字吗?
She never found out his first name?
-珍妮,你一定知道他的名字。-加普技术中士。
- Jenny, you must know his first name. - Technical Sergeant Garp.
我就知道!一个该死的士兵。
I knew it! A goddamn soldier.
技术中士?
Technical Sergeant?
T.S.是的。T.S.加普。
T.S. Yes. T.S. Garp.
那是我孩子的名字。
That's my baby's name.
如果我遇到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的,我会杀了他。
If I ever meet the son of a bitch, I'll kill him.
他已经死了。
He's dead already.
我想你不会费心结婚的。
I don't suppose you bothered to get married.
结婚了吗?她甚至都没见过那个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Married? She never even met the son of a bitch.
我不想结婚。我想要个孩子。
I didn't want to marry. I wanted a baby.
但是一枚结婚戒指,亲爱的..。
But a wedding ring, dear...
我不需要他的戒指,妈妈。我需要他的精♥子♥。
I didn't need his ring, Mother. I needed his sperm.
你敢在这房♥子里说“精♥子♥”。
Don't you dare say "sperm" in this house.
-你要去哪里?-去找工作.
- Where are you going? - To get a job.
我是一名训练有素的护士,我计划继续我的工作。
I'm a trained nurse and I plan to continue my work.
詹妮!
Jenny!
在战争中..。
In the war...
.他站在哪一边?
...which side was he on?
他至少是站在我们这边的吗?
Was he on our side at least?
他没有站在任何一方。他在医院里仰卧着。
He wasn't on any side. He was flat on his back in a hospital.
一天晚上,当他像往常一样勃起的时候.
One night, when he had one of his usual erections...
.我爬到他身上,他把它喷到我身上.
...I got on top of him and he squirted it in me.
他射♥精♥了,结果,我生了一个很棒的孩子。
He ejaculated, and as a result, I've got a wonderful baby.
我他妈的什么都听不见。
I can't hear a damn thing.
她去哪里了?威妮弗莱德..。
Where'd she go? Winifred...
天哪。
Oh, my God.
真是个大胖子!
What a bod!
真是个大胖子。先生们,这是一只BOD。
What a bod. This, gentlemen, is a bod.
我希望我是个女孩。如果我是个女孩,我会脱掉我的衣服。
I wish I was a girl. If I was a girl, I'd take off my clothes...
.然后站在镜子前看着自己几个小时
...and stand in front of a mirror and look at myself for hours.
全美BOD。
The all-American bod.
为什么篮球运动员不能做孩子的父亲呢?
Why can't a basketball player father a child?
每个人都知道这句话。
Everybody knows that one.
抓住他,博斯沃思!
Get him, Bosworth!
把那个给我!
Give me that!
-它在哪儿?-我没拿到.
- Where is it? - I haven't got it.
你把它放哪儿了?
Where did you put it?
你当然可以告诉我发生了什么。快进来吧。
Of course you can tell me what happened. Come on in here.
我拉链拉得太快了,结果被卡住了。
I zipped it up too fast and it got caught.
我看得出来。我们只能给你拉开拉链了。
I can see that. We'll just have to unzip you.
我已经试过了,但是很疼。
I tried that already, but it hurts.
不是那样,就是截肢。
It's either that, or amputate.
我们不能让你像个从婆罗洲来的野人一样到处游荡。
We can't have you parading around like a savage from Borneo.
没事的。等一等。我要在上面涂点东西。
It's all right. Hold on. I'm going to put something on it.
我会让你为此付出代价的!
I'll get you for this!
杰弗里。
Jeffrey.
暂时别管它。
Leave it alone for a while.
是的,菲尔兹小姐。
Yes, Miss Fields.
你醒着干什么?
What are you doing awake?
-爸爸.-不,不是爸爸.
- Dada. - No, not Dada.
妈妈。
Mama.
说“妈妈”
Say "Mama."
妈-妈。
Ma-ma.
爸爸死了。他被杀了。
Dada's dead. He got killed.
不,放手吧。
No, let go.
把这个给我。
Give this to me.
放手。
Let go.
你从哪里弄到这个的?
Where did you get this?
生病。
Sick.
即使他们很健康,他们也会因欲望而生病。
Even when they're healthy they're sick with lust.
博斯沃思。
Bosworth.
博斯沃思!
Bosworth!
警告一句,你这个肮脏的贩子!
A word of warning, you filth monger!
如果你再把我的孩子暴露在这样廉价的镜头下.
If you expose my baby one more time to cheap shots like this...
.我要给你的运动背带接种腺鼠疫疫苗.
...l'll inoculate your jock strap with bubonic plague.
它会把你弄得精疲力竭的,你在那下面就没什么可抓的了。
It'll do such a job on you, you'll have nothing left to scratch down there.
-明白吗?-是的,菲尔兹小姐
- Understand? - Yes, Miss Fields.
很好。
Fine.
那么晚安,博斯沃思。睡好。
Well, good night then, Bosworth. Sleep well.
-我父亲是一名飞行员。-我告诉过你他是飞机上的机尾枪手
- My father was a flier. - I told you he was a tail gunner in a plane.
如果他在飞机上,他就是一名飞行员。
If he was in a plane, he was a flier.
-他真的很高大吗?-我不知道,我从没见过他站起来.
- Was he real big? - I don't know, I never saw him standing up.
为什么不行?
Why not?
有一天我会告诉你这件事的。这是一门你不会选的课程。
I'll tell you about it some day. This is one course you won't be taking.
文字枯燥乏味,斯图尔特·珀西更是枯燥乏味。
The text is dull, and Stewart Percy is even duller.
今天我在他的课上差点睡着。
I nearly fell asleep in his class today.
也许他没有死。
Maybe he didn't die.
谁-我父亲
- Who? - My father.
他当然是这么做的。已经死了,已经走了。
He sure did. Dead and gone.
“神话”
"Mythology."
下个星期我会为你检查一下这门课。
I'll check out this class for you next week.
长骑兵死了。
Long Ranger died.
是“独行侠”不是“龙”-他死了
- It's "Lone Ranger," not "Long." - He died.
-很抱歉听到这个消息.-但他真的没有
- Sorry to hear that. - But he really didn't.
每个人都以为他死了,但他没有死。
Everybody thought he died, but he didn't die.
也许我父亲也没有真的去世。
Maybe my father didn't really die either.
不怎么有意思。
Not really.
我是一名护士。我知道呀。他死了。
I'm a nurse. I know. He died.
-我会像爸爸一样吃飞翔吗?-我不知道
- Will I ever fly like Daddy? - I don't know.
我记得我坐过飞机。
I remember flying.
当你出生的时候,我太高兴了,我把你摔得上上下下,上上下下。
When you were born, I was so happy I threw you up and down, up and down.
-我记得.-你太小了,记不起来了。
- I remember. - You were too young to remember.
我记得我坐过飞机。上周我和爸爸一起坐飞机去了。
I remember flying. I went flying with Daddy last week.
你是要睡觉,还是要熬夜思考你的怪念头?
Will you sleep or will you stay up and think your weird thoughts?
我会熬夜想一会儿奇怪的想法。
I'll stay up and think weird thoughts for a while.
好吧。好吧。
All right. Fine.
晚安。
Good night.
-明早见。-如果我还在这里的话
- I'll see you in the morning. - Lf I'm still here.
你并不真的需要一个父亲。
You don't really need a father.
其他孩子都有一个。
All the other kids have one.
如果他们都有战壕嘴,你也想要吗?
If they all had trench mouth, would you want that, too?
我厌倦了这个答案。
I'm tired of that answer.
我厌倦了你的问题。
I'm tired of your questions.
晚安。
Good night.
嘿,这里,斯图伊!
Hey, over here, Stuey!
我知道怎么生孩子。
I know how to make babies.
我也知道。
I know, too.
你怎么能这样呢?你没有父亲。
How could you? You don't have a father.
你是个混♥蛋♥。
You're a bastard.
但我会教你的。
But I'll teach you.
猴子在中间!
Monkey in the middle!
好的,第一件事是:
All right, first thing is:
我头疼。
I have a headache.
哦,我的头。我头疼。今晚不行。
Oh, my head. I have a headache. Not tonight.
现在,你应该攻击我,脱下我的衣服。
Now, you're supposed to attack me and pull my clothes off.
你确定吗?
You sure?
是的。你应该说:
Yes. And you're supposed to say:
“每天晚上你都会头疼。”
"Every night you have a headache."
电影精选列表