兰迪!
Randy!
你还好吗-宝贝你找到我了
- Are you all right? - Baby, you found me.
我想我开不了这该死的车。
I don't think I can drive the fucking car.
没关系,我会开车。你就是从来不让我这么做。
That's all right, I can drive. You just never let me.
我想兰迪需要我。
I guess Randy needs me.
-冷静点!-对不起,宝贝。
- Easy! - Sorry, baby.
疯狂的女同性恋让我措手不及。
Crazy dyke blindsided me.
我老实告诉你,孩子。
I'll tell you honestly, son.
我认为你的行为非常恶劣。
I think you've been behaving very badly.
我一直在看着你,我和海伦谈过了。
I've been watching you, and I've been talking to Helen.
发生了什么事。
What happened happened.
你责怪她不会改变这一点。
Your blaming her isn't going to change that.
她受伤了,你也受伤了。
She's hurt, and you're hurt.
你就一直往伤口上撒盐。
And you just keep pouring salt on the wounds.
护士的儿子可不能这么做。
That's no way for the son of a nurse to behave.
治好你自己,该死的!
Heal yourself, damn it!
在你们两个还来得及的时候,帮她疗伤。
And help her heal herself, before it's too late for both of you.
进来。
Come in.
你看医生了吗?
Did you see the doctor?
他拆线了吗?
Did he take out the stitches?
你能说话吗?
Can you speak?
我想念你。
I miss you.
我也很想你。
I miss you, too.
我真的很想你。
I really miss you.
我也是。
Me, too.
我想念沃尔特!
I miss Walt!
我也是。
Me, too.
我想再要一个孩子,加普。
I want another child, Garp.
-真的吗-是的你不觉得吗?
- You do? - Yes. Don't you?
当然了!
Of course!
越快越好!
As soon as possible!
我真的,真的很抱歉!
I'm so, so sorry!
不,我很抱歉。
No, I'm sorry.
-不,我太.-哦,不.对不起。
- No, I'm so... - Oh, no. I'm sorry.
你可以在任何场合订购一只漂亮的玻璃眼。
You can order a nice glass eye for any occasion.
这是真的吗?
Is that really true?
是。情人节,你可以买♥♥一个有心的。
Yes. For Valentine's Day, you can have one with a heart.
七月四日的旗帜。
A flag for the Fourth of July.
-感恩节吃火鸡?-如果你坚持的话
- A turkey for Thanksgiving? - Lf you insist.
我知道我想要什么。
I know what I want.
圣诞节,我想要一只玻璃眼,就像他们的水晶球一样……
For Christmas, I want a glass eye like one of those crystal balls they have...
.里面有雪。
...with snow inside of them.
我像这样向后仰着头,然后像这样.
I tip my head back like this, and then like this...
.然后有雪落在我的眼睛里
...and then there's snow falling in my eye.
听起来很棒。
That sounds wonderful.
听。
Listen.
爸爸又在写信了吗?
Is Daddy writing again?
噢,邓肯!
Oh, Duncan!
我看到一个只有一条腿的人。
I see a man with one leg.
我希望你能重新考虑一下。
I wish you'd reconsider.
我要把它出版。人们利用她。他们夺走了她的生命。
I want it published. People used her. They took her life away.
-你也在利用她-我只是在帮她陈述她的情况
- You're using her, too. - I'm just helping her state her case.
也许吧,但你也想找到艾伦·詹姆森一家。
Maybe, but you also want to get at the Ellen Jamesians.
你想伤害他们。
You want to hurt them.
不,我没有。我只是想让他们停止他们正在做的事情。艾伦也希望如此。
No, I don't. I just want them to stop what they're doing. Ellen wants that, too.
-你和她谈过了吗?-没有,我找不到她
- Have you talked with her about it? - No, I couldn't find her.
我不知道她在哪里。
I don't know where she is.
作为一名严肃小说家,你享有很高的声誉。这是很严肃的事情。
You have a fine reputation as a writer of serious fiction. This is serious stuff.
但这不是虚构的。这是一次漫长而无情的攻击。
But it is not fiction. It's a long, merciless attack.
约翰,你是出版商,不是评论家。你只要把它出版就行了。
You're a publisher, John, not a critic. You just publish it.
我看到一个只有一只胳膊的人!
I see a man with one arm!
作为朋友,我警告你:你会后悔写下这封信的。
As a friend, I'm warning you: you'll be sorry you ever wrote this.
我愿意冒这个险。只要出版就行了!
I'll take that chance. Just publish it!
他带着一条狗。
He's got a dog with him.
至少换个标题吧。
At least change the title.
我想要它,艾伦。T·艾伦,那就是
I want it Ellen. t Ellen, and that's
再见,约翰叔叔。
'Bye, Uncle John.
再见,邓肯。
Goodbye, Duncan.
加普?加普!
Garp? Garp!
一切都结束了吗?
Is it all over?
是。
Yes.
可以吗?
Is it all right?
这不是“它”是个“她”
It's not an "it." It's a "she."
她很好。
And she's all right.
她只是个安静的小女孩。
She's just a quiet little girl.
她打嗝了。
She's got the hiccups.
-海伦怎么样?-她很好.
- How's Helen? - She's fine.
她想给她取名为珍妮。
She wants to name her Jenny.
真是个好听的名字。
That's a beautiful name.
是的,差不多到了我们再吃一杯的时候了。
Yes, it's about time we had another one.
我做珍妮的时间够长了。
I've been Jenny long enough.
到这儿来。
Come here.
向你的小妹妹问好。
Say hi to your baby sister.
你好。
Hello.
说“邓肯”
Say "Duncan."
我能进去吗?
Can I go in?
你不能多呆几天吗?
Can't you stay a couple more days?
不,我得走了。我已经把竞选拖得够久了。
No, I've got to go. I've delayed the campaign long enough.
我想在这里接生。现在,一切都结束了。
I wanted to be here to deliver the baby. Now, it's done.
我们家里需要一位奶奶。
We need a granny around the house.
嗯,我不想当家里的老奶奶。
Well, I don't want to be the granny around the house.
-我看不到你在政♥治♥上看到的东西。-一团糟,就是这样.我不喜欢这样。
- I don't see what you see in politics. - A mess, that's what. And I don't like it.
所以我正试着把它清理干净一点。
So I'm trying to clean it up a bit.
我支持的女人会成为一个非常好的总统。
The woman I'm supporting would make a damn fine president...
.而且她只是在竞选州长.再见,亲爱的。
...and she's only running for governor. Goodbye, darling.
我做了件好事,儿子,有了你。
I did a fine thing, son, having you.
我也很高兴你这么做了,妈妈。
I'm kind of glad you did too, Mom.
我从来不需要父亲!
I never needed a father!
自从我开始竞选新罕布夏州州长以来。
Ever since I began running for governor of New Hampshire...
..。我是在这些集♥会♥上被介绍的人。
... l've been the one who gets introduced at these rallies.
选举日如此之近..。
With the election day so close...
..。我想扭转这一局面,这样无论输赢.
... I want to reverse that, so that win or lose...
..。我稍后可以说:
... l'll be able to say later on:
“”那一年我介绍了……
'"That was the year I got to introduce...
“……珍妮·菲尔兹!”
'"...Jenny Fields! '"
我是珍妮·菲尔兹。
I am Jenny Fields and...
似乎你们大多数人都知道我是谁
It seems that most of you know who I am.
我只希望..。
I only wish that...
帮我把她抬上车!
Help me get her into the car!
你好?
Hello?
是。是的,是这样的。
Yes. Yes, it is.
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
是。
Yes.
是的,他是。我去找他。
Yes, he is. I'll get him.
加普?
Garp?
哦,加普。
Oh, Garp.
我试着照顾她。我做到了。
I tried to look after her. I did.
我一直警告她要远离人群。
I kept warning her to stay away from crowds.
在人群中很难保护她。
It's hard to protect her in a crowd.
我讨厌人群。
I hated crowds.
我一直在警告她。我做到了。
I kept warning her. I did.
如果我看到那个持枪的人..。
If I'd seen the man with the gun...
如果我能再见他一眼,再早一秒.
If I'd only seen him a second, just a split second sooner...
.我本可以挡住射门的我会这么做的。
...I could have blocked the shot. I would have done it.
-我知道.-我是如此的爱她.
- I know. - I loved her so.
她曾经把我吓得要死,但我认为她是个好女人。
She scared the hell out of me once, but I thought she was a fine woman.
我救了她儿子的命。
I saved her boy's life.
真的吗-是的
- Really? - Yep.
在他从屋顶上摔下来的时候抓住了他。
Caught him when he fell off the roof.
直接抓住了他。
Just plain caught him.
电影精选列表