给奶奶一个拥抱怎么样?
How about a hug for Grandma?
说“奶奶”
Say "Grandma."
不是的。
No.
好吧,进来吧。我带你上楼。
Well, come on inside. I'll take you upstairs.
嗨,你好。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
-那是谁?-是妈妈介绍我认识的人
- Who's that? - Somebody Mother introduced me to.
回到你的基层医院,怀特?
Back to your basic hospital white?
是。
Yes.
上楼来吧。我带您去看看您的房♥间。
Come on upstairs. I'll show you your rooms.
嗨,我叫T.S.加普。
Hi, my name's T.S. Garp.
别碰我!别碰我!
Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
-爱丽丝亲爱的,没事的,亲爱的-他碰了我!
- Alice dear, it's all right, darling. - He touched me!
-我很抱歉.我所做的就是摸了她一下。-没事的.
- I'm sorry. All I did was touch her. - It's all right.
她不能忍♥受男人的手碰她。
She can't bear to have a man's hand touching her.
-孩子,她有问题吗?-是的,她有.
- Boy, has she got problems. - Yes, she does.
很难避免被触摸,不是吗?
It's going to be hard to avoid being touched, isn't it?
是的,是这样的。这就是她在这里的原因。
Yes, it is. That's why she's here.
我叫罗伯塔。
My name's Roberta.
我是加普。
I'm Garp.
-你是珍妮的儿子!-是的,我是
- You're Jenny's son! - Yes, I am.
我刚读完你的小说。我觉得这太棒了。
I just finished reading your novel. I think it's wonderful.
我很喜欢它。
I adored it.
-发生什么事了?-没事的.
- What happened? - It's all right.
加普只是吓了爱丽丝一小会儿,不过她没事。
Garp just frightened Alice for a bit, but she's fine.
对不起。我所做的就是摸了摸她。
I'm sorry. All I did was just touch her.
没事的,亲爱的。大家都没事了!
It's all right, darling. It's all right, everyone!
回到你之前做的事情就行了。
Just go back to what you were doing before.
百事大吉!
Everything is fine!
芭芭拉,没事的。
Barbara, it's all right.
妈妈,我很抱歉。我怎么不知道。
Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
他是我儿子。
He's my son.
她怎么了?
What's her problem?
-她是Ellen Jamesian家的人-那是什么意思?
- She's an Ellen Jamesian. - What does that mean?
你不知道Ellen Jamesian是什么吗?
You don't know what an Ellen Jamesian is?
不是的。什么?她发过誓要皱眉还是怎么的?
No. What? She's taken a vow of frowns or something?
她没有舌头。
She has no tongue.
-你说她没有舌头是什么意思?-我是说她没有舌头.
- What do you mean, she has no tongue? - I mean she has no tongue.
它被切断了。
It was cut off.
哦,天哪。对不起。
Oh, Christ. I'm sorry.
它是被故意切断的。
It was cut off on purpose.
因为一个叫艾伦·詹姆斯的小女孩的遭遇。
Because of what happened to a little girl named Ellen James.
她11岁时两个男人强♥奸♥了她。
Two men raped her when she was 11 years old.
他们割下了她的舌头这样她就不会告诉..。
They cut off her tongue so she wouldn't tell...
.他们是谁或者他们长什么样子
...who they were or what they looked like.
这些妇女中的一些人以她的名义成立了一个协会。
Some of these women formed a society in her honor.
你的意思是,这个艾伦·詹姆斯协会不会说话,就好像他们没有舌头一样?
You mean, this Ellen James Society doesn't speak, as if they had no tongues?
不,我是说他们没有舌头。
No, I mean they don't have any tongues.
协会里的妇女被割了舌头。
The women in the Society have their tongues cut off.
抗♥议♥艾伦·詹姆斯的遭遇。
To protest what happened to Ellen James.
你的意思是,他们自己的舌头真的被割了?
You mean, they actually have their own tongues cut off?
-是的。这个社会..。-妈妈,我不想听这些狗屎!
- Yes. The society... - Mom, I don't want to hear about this shit!
你有点缺乏同情心。
You're a little short on sympathy.
我很同情一个被强♥奸♥的女孩。
I've got a lot of sympathy for a girl who gets raped.
但是上帝,这是自残!
But God, this is self-mutilation!
假设下一次发生强♥奸♥案,我会割下我的刺头,然后把它戴在脖子上。
Suppose the next time there's a rape, I cut off my prick and wear it around my neck.
我也有个好主意。为什么不剪掉你的乳♥房♥♥呢?
I got a good idea, too. Why not cut off your tits?
这样你的盔甲就合身了!
That way your armor will fit!
-没事的.-上帝啊!
- It's all right. - Jesus Christ!
把事情弄得比现在更糟是没有意义的。
No sense making things any worse than they are.
-整座房♥子都是.-我知道.
- This whole house is full of... - I know.
这里的每个人都有遗失的东西或无法愈合的伤口。
Everyone here has something missing or some wound that won't heal.
你妈妈试着让他们恢复健康。
And your mother tries to nurse them back to health.
她是个很棒的人。
She's a wonderful person.
-你是来拜访什么人的吗?-不是,怎么了?
- Are you visiting somebody here? - No, why?
你似乎是这个地方唯一的正常人。
You just seem like the only normal person around the place.
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
请原谅我。
Pardon me.
我讨厌用这样的陈词滥调,但是我以前见过你吗?
I hate to use a corny line like this, but haven't I seen you before?
-你喜欢橄榄球吗?-我以前经常看。
- You like football? - I used to watch it quite a bit.
你可能见过我。
You might have seen me.
我是费城老鹰队的死对头。
I was a tight end with the Philadelphia Eagles.
90号♥?罗伯特·马尔登?
Number 90? Robert Muldoon?
-我有一双很棒的手-是的,你说了.
- I had a great pair of hands. - Yes, you did.
-再见,海伦.‘再见,罗伯塔。
- Goodbye, Helen. - 'Bye, Roberta.
邓肯,给奶奶一个吻?
Duncan, a kiss for Grandma?
-你能说“再见,奶奶”吗?-‘再见,奶奶.
- Can you say "'Bye, Grandma"? - 'Bye, Grandma.
-你预产期是什么时候?-你怎么知道的?
- When are you due? - How did you know?
我是一名护士。我知道呀。
I'm a nurse. I know.
什么时候到期?
When's what due?
海伦怀孕了。
Helen's expecting.
不,她不是。
No, she's not.
是的,她是。
Yeah, she is.
-哦,天哪.-海伦!
- Oh, boy. - Helen!
真是太棒了!
How wonderful!
-祝你回来旅途愉快。-我们会的.
- Have a lovely trip back. - We will.
-我看完后会把书寄给你。-我们到家后我会打电♥话♥给你的
- I'll send you the book when I finish. - I'll call you when we get home.
-小心驾驶。-再见,亲爱的.
- Drive carefully. - Goodbye, darling.
再见,甜心。
Goodbye, sweetheart.
-我又做了一次.-你当然是这样做的.
- I did it again. - You sure did.
如果是个女孩..。
If it's a girl...
再见邓肯-再见甜心
- 'Bye, Duncan! - Bye-bye, sweetheart.
很棒的万圣节派对吗?
Pretty nice Halloween party?
死亡吓到我了。
Death scared me.
-那不是死亡.那只是一件戏服。-它吓到我了.
- That wasn't death. It was just a costume. - It scared me.
-没人害怕熊.-而且熊谁都不怕。
- Nobody's scared of bears. - And bears are scared of nobody.
除了死亡。
Except death.
什么是渐进式学校?
What's gradual school?
循序渐进的学校?
Gradual school?
嗯。妈妈说她教孩子们去渐进式学校。
Yeah. Mom says she teaches kids that go to gradual school.
循序渐进的学校是你逐渐发现..。
Gradual school is where you gradually find out...
.你不想再去上学了
...that you don't want to go to school anymore.
妈妈在跟谁说话?
Who's Mommy talking to?
我不知道。你觉得她在跟谁说话?
I don't know. Who do you think she's talking to?
去你的,邓肯!
Damn you, Duncan!
-别管他!-我抓到你了,我抓到你了,我抓到你了!
- Leave him alone! - I got you, I got you, I got you!
外面是怎么回事?
What going on out here?
-沃尔特害怕死亡,妈妈-不,他不是.
- Walt's scared of death, Mom. - No, he's not.
-我是这样的.-进去,邓肯.
- I am so. - Inside, Duncan.
-罗伯塔打来电♥话♥.-祝我们万圣节快乐?
- Roberta called. - To wish us a Happy Halloween?
没错。
That's right.
-我们应该邀请她下个周末过来。-我刚说了
- We should invite her over next weekend. - I just did.
我不想让你们的名字出现在这些上面。
I don't want your names on these.
我只想知道你为什么选了这门文学课。
I just want to know why you've selected this particular literature course.
匿名促进诚实。
Anonymity promotes honesty.
就这样。我们星期二见。
That's it. I will see you Tuesday.
迈克尔·米尔顿。
Michael Milton.
真正困难的是我想要孩子。
The thing that's really hard is that I'd love to have kids.
我当然不能。而且他们不让我领养。
Of course I can't. And they won't let me adopt.
珍妮正在尽她所能。我们要把这个案子告上法庭。
Jenny's doing all she can. We're taking the case to court.
-我爱孩子.-我也是。
- I love kids. - Me, too.
直到我成为一个女人,我才知道我是如此地爱他们。
I didn't know I loved them so much until I became a woman.
如果我知道,我还是个男人的时候就会喝了。
Had I known, I would've had some while I was still a man.
邓肯和沃尔特为你疯狂。
Duncan and Walt are crazy about you.
你知道我对他们的感觉。
Well, you know how I feel about them.
你怎么了?
What's the matter?
这只是一次激烈的荷尔蒙攻击。
It's just one of those raging hormonal attacks.
狗养的!
Son of a bitch!
嘿,你停下来!
Hey, you stop!
那里有一个停车标志!对吗?
There was a stop sign there! Right?
电影精选列表