..。我们所有的生命。
... all of our lives.
我们一直被怀疑是较弱的性别。
We have been suspect as the weaker sex.
当我们表现出实力时,人们怀疑我们不够软弱。
When we showed strength, we were suspect as not being weak enough.
当我们展示情报时,我们被怀疑掩盖.
When we showed intelligence, we were suspect of covering up...
..。我们大脑中女性气质的一些缺陷。
... some defect in our femininity with our brains.
知道什么最让我恼火吗?
Know what really gets my goat?
她写的关于我的故事。
That she wrote about me.
我被认为是珍妮·菲尔兹的私生子。
I am known as the bastard son of Jenny Fields.
你好,很高兴再次见到你。
Hello, how nice to see you again.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
-很好,谢谢你.-是吗?
- Very well, thank you. - Yeah?
非常感谢你所做的一切。
Thank you so much for everything.
搞什么鬼。我在里面吗?
What the hell. Am I in it?
-在某种程度上。-是吗?
- In a way. - Yeah?
我会读的。
I'll read it.
她会变得非常非常富有。
She is going to be very, very rich.
而且非常非常有名。
And very, very famous.
-我明白了.-我不认为你有.
- I get the picture. - I don't think you do.
你是个很棒的作家。
You're a wonderful writer.
你的小说是我读过的第一部小说中最好的。
Your novel is as good a first novel as I've read.
我很自豪能出版它。
I'm proud to publish it.
但你母亲写了一份政♥治♥宣言。
But your mother has written a political manifesto.
她是邪教,不是作家。
She's a cult, not a writer.
嗨。
Hi.
-你能在里面写点什么吗?-好的
- Could you write something in there? - Yes.
这是给我丈夫弗兰克的。
It's for Frank, my husband.
“亲爱的弗兰克,孩子们在学校,狗在院子里……
"Dear Frank, the kids are in the school, the dog is in the yard...
“……我走了,走了,走了。爱你的,露丝。”
"...and I am gone, gone, gone. Love, Ruth."
-我想你最好把它写下来。-谢谢你.这就做。
- I think you'd better write that. - Thank you. I will.
我们不是弱小,而是一股需要对付的力量!
We're neither little nor weak, but a force to be dealt with!
美国的女人们渴望一位女英雄。
The women of America, hungry for a heroine...
..。终于在珍妮·菲尔兹身上找到了一个!
... have at last found one in Jenny Fields!
美国人很快就会知道那是什么意思。
The men of America will soon find out what that means.
妈妈!
Mom!
我很好,亲爱的!
I'm all right, darling!
在这个安静的地方,你通常找不到这么漂亮的房♥子。
You don't usually find homes this lovely in this quiet a location.
这不是很好吗?这条街不是很漂亮吗?
Isn't this nice? Isn't this a beautiful street?
还有景观美化。他们用草坪做了一些可爱的事情。
And the landscaping. They've done lovely things with the lawn.
这是个不错的地方。
It's a lovely place.
可爱的。
Lovely.
正好是年轻婚姻的入场券。
Just the ticket for young marrieds.
我的公♥司♥甚至会为抵押贷款提供资金。
And my firm will even finance the mortgage.
我妈妈会付钱的。这些天她已经成为一家公♥司♥了。
My mother's paying for it. She's become a firm these days.
你觉得呢,海伦?
What do you think, Helen?
这是个家吗?
Is it a home?
它离我将要教书的那所学院很近。
It's close to the college where I'll be teaching.
而且离我要去购物的超♥市♥很近。
And close to the supermarket where I'll be shopping.
就像我们的房♥子一样。
Just like our house.
我工作,我丈夫在家里闲逛。
I work, and my husband putters around the house.
我丈夫不会推杆。他是个作家。
My husband doesn't putter. He's a writer.
他的小说刚刚出版:T.S.G.的“拖延症”
His novel was just published: Procrastination by T.S. G
T.S.加普?不是珍妮·菲尔兹的私生子?
T.S. Garp? Not the bastard son of Jenny Fields?
我喜欢你妈妈的书!
I loved your mother's book!
我很喜欢。
Loved it.
我一直在买♥♥,而我丈夫一直在烧掉它们!
I keep buying them, and my husband keeps burning them!
你也要写作。
And you write, too.
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that nice?
你一定为你母亲感到骄傲。
You must be so proud of your mother.
我为妈妈感到非常非常自豪。
I'm very, very proud of Mom.
你们在下面还好吗?
You folks all right down there?
是的,我很好。我们都很好。但是你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm okay. We're all right. But are you all right?
我很好。
I'm fine.
介意我用一下你的电♥话♥吗?
You mind if I use your phone?
当然可以,如果你能找到的话。
Sure, if you can find it.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
我们要买♥♥下这房♥子。
We'll take the house.
另一架飞机撞上这座房♥子的可能性是天文数字。
The chances of another plane hitting this house are astronomical.
它已经预先灾难过了。我们在这里会很安全的。
It's been pre-disastered. We're going to be safe here.
-怎么了?-没什么.
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
是的,有。
Yes, there is.
没人买♥♥我的小说。
Nobody is buying my novel.
我开始了我的第二次,同样是无名小卒.
I'm starting my second and the same nobodies...
.也要排队不买♥♥那个了。
...are going to line up not to buy that one, too.
我刚在“时代”杂♥志♥上读到一篇文章。
ave just read in Time magazin
.我母亲的书已经被翻译成阿帕契语了
...that my mother's book has been translated into Apache.
阿帕奇,海伦!
Apache, Helen!
甚至连莎士比亚或狄更斯都没有被翻译成阿帕契语!
Not even Shakespeare or Dickens has been translated into Apache!
她来得很及时。
She's timely.
她引起了女人们想要听到的共鸣。评论家们把她打得体无完肤。
She struck a chord women wanted to hear. Reviewers took her to pieces.
他们对你的书赞不绝口。
They said wonderful things about your book.
是啊,但我不想要评论。我想要一个观众。一大群观众。
Yeah, but I don't want reviews. I want an audience. A big audience.
我的一个学生今天在课堂上提到了你。
One of my students brought you up in class today.
他甚至不知道我们结婚了。
He didn't even know we were married.
Y开始谈论魔法手套
y started talking about Magic Gloves
判决结果如何?
What was the verdict?
他们很喜欢。
They loved it.
其中一人甚至称它为中篇小说,而不是短篇小说。
One of them even called it a novella instead of a short story.
我喜欢那孩子。
I like that kid.
我相信还有一个孩子你也会喜欢的。
There's another kid I'm sure you're going to like, too.
真的?他长得怎样?
Really? What's he like?
还不能说。
Can't tell yet.
安静的类型?
Quiet type?
是啊,是真的。他很年轻。
Yeah, real. He's very young.
一个真正的孩子。
A real baby.
我邀请他过来见你。
I invited him over to meet you.
什么时候?
When?
大概七个半月后就会到了。
Should be here in about seven and a half months.
别哭了。
Don't cry.
我才是那个应该哭的人。
I'm the one who's supposed to be crying.
这里的一切都得我来做。
I've got to do everything around here.
我得做饭了。我得打扫一下。我要哭了。
I've got to cook. I've got to clean. I've got to cry.
他在里面吗-是的
- He's in there? - Yeah.
里面很不错。我知道呀。
It's nice in there. I know.
可爱的小家伙,不是吗?
Cute little bugger, isn't he?
这是我们的孩子。
It's our baby.
我要亲吻我们的孩子。
I've got to kiss our baby.
来吧,邓肯。说“爸爸”
Come on, Duncan. Say "Dada."
这很简单。哒。
It's easy. Da-da.
任何人都会说“妈妈”邓肯。拜托,别再折磨我了。
Anybody can say "Mama," Duncan. Come on, quit torturing me.
说“爸爸”说出来!
Say "Dada." Say it!
好了,邓肯!我是加普中士。
All right, Duncan! This is Technical Sergeant Garp.
让你自己轻松点。别像个孩子一样。
Make it easy on yourself. Don't be a baby.
说“爸爸”
Say "Dada."
嘿,你!等一下!
Hey, you! Wait!
听着,这是个住♥宅♥区。
Look, this is a residential neighborhood.
居民大多是不能照顾自己的孩子。
The residents are mostly kids who can't look out for themselves.
所以,我们有责任照顾他们。
So, it's up to us to look out for them.
这意味着我们必须遵守限速。
This means that we have to follow the speed limit.
是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
站住,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Stop, you son of a bitch!
每次我们来这里,都会有更多的人。
Every time we come here, there are more people.
天哪,他们在利用她。
Boy, they take advantage of her.
我想知道他们都是谁。
I wonder who they all are.
游手好闲的人,靠山吃山的人。
Moochers, hangers-on.
这就是当你变得富有和出名时会发生的事情。这就是我避开它的原因。
This is what happens when you become rich and famous. That's why I avoided it.
加普?
Garp?
见到你真是太好了!
How lovely to see you!
你看起来棒极了。
You look wonderful.
海伦。你好,亲爱的。
Helen. Hello, dear.
你好,邓肯。
Hello, Duncan.
电影精选列表