♪ Now I don't like to brag ♪
♪ 我也不喜欢谈论我会做的事 ♪
♪ I don't like to say what I'll do ♪
♪ 但我就像是毒藤 ♪
♪ But I'm like poison ivy ♪
♪ 在你身上断裂 ♪
♪ I'll break out all over you ♪
♪ 每天我刮胡子的时候 穿着居家服 ♪
♪ Every day when I shave, wearin' my house coat ♪
♪ 得有两个人制住我 不然我会割喉 ♪
♪ Two men have to hold me or I'll cut my throat ♪
♪ 我不喜欢吹大牛 ♪
♪ I don't like to brag ♪
♪ 我也不喜欢谈论我会做的事 ♪
♪ I don't like to say what I'll do ♪
♪ 但我就像是毒藤 ♪
♪ But I'm like poison ivy ♪
警♥察♥一整夜都在
Police spent the night
爆♥炸♥现场
carrying out a painstaking search
细致地搜查
of the scene of the explosion,
唯恐还有其他装置
fearing there could be other devices.
今早 这一区域仍是封锁状态
This morning, the area is still sealed off.
10到15磅炸♥药♥
10 to 15 pounds of explosives
被放置在了店铺外的一辆车里
had been planted in a car outside the store.
好了 我来看一下画面
Okay, I'm just gonna check the frame.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
姐们
Mate.
你还好吗 你想要
Are you all right? Do you want a...
-你要披上这件夹克吗 -我还好
- Do you want a jacket? - I'm okay.
-谢谢你 -你怎么了
- Thank you. - What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
可能是感冒了
I think I've got flu.
你是之前喝多了吗
Are you hungover?
-哦 没有 -你面色像是宿醉
-Oh, no. - You look it.
你看起来像是之前出去狂饮了
You look like you've been, like, out smashing it.
我不知道 怎么回事
I don't know what... What's going on.
-但我没事啦 还好 -不 你不好
- But I'm fine. I'm okay. - No, you're not.
拍摄期间我一直看着你
I was literally watching you through that whole take.
你看起来就像是随时要晕倒一样
You looked like you were about to pass out.
不 我还好 真的还好 只是
No, I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm just...
我只是在这样
I'm just doing that.
不要觉得不好意思 如果不舒服的话
Don't be polite about it. If you're unwell,
就回家休息吧 明白吗
just go home. Do you know what I mean?
我 我还好 没事
I'm... I'm fine. I'm okay.
安东尼
Anthony?
-你在吗 -哈喽
- Hello? - Hello?
-抱歉 亲爱的 -你是谁
- I'm sorry, love. - Who are you?
-你一定是安东尼的 -抱歉 请你出去
- You must be Anthony's... - Sorry, you need to leave.
抱歉 你得离开这里 请你走吧
Sorry, you need to leave. Please go.
-我不是 -不 请你
- I'm not... - No, please...
我不会伤害你 只是安东尼
No, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just Anthony's...
请你走吧 不不不 你快走
Please, please leave. No, no, you need to go.
-现在就走 -我很抱歉
- You need to leave right now. - I'm sorry, yeah?
不 你快走吧
No. You need to leave.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
-没事 -对不起
- Okay. It's okay. - I'm sorry.
忘了拿我的外衣
Forgot my coat.
你还在吗
Hello?
真的很抱歉
Sorry.
我怎么知道我什么时候能
How do I know when I...
我拿到钱的时候会还你的
When I get the money, I'll pay you back.
但是我
But I...
你也知道 我不会主动问
Well, you know, I wouldn't ask
除非我真的很需要钱 你知道吧
unless I really needed it, you know.
不 我没有花钱大手大脚 我用钱
No, I'm not being extravagant. I'm using...
你知道的 我学校要求用这些个设备
You know, I need this equipment for school.
相机和胶卷这些
It's cameras and film and...
我会还你钱的
I will pay you back.
我是指 你完全可能从别人那里
I mean, definitely you can catch infections
被传染
from other people.
人在呼吸的时候 会传递
Um, when people breathe, they can transmit
病毒颗粒
particles of an infection,
但有的时候
uh, but sometimes,
你也可能通过其他方式被传染
you can also get infections from other means,
比如说 私人接触
by, for example, um, personal contacts.
你有什么还没告诉我的吗
Anything you wanna tell me that you haven't told me
之前到底发生了什么
about what's happening so far?
不 我感觉 我感觉
No, I think... I think I'm...
你来看过之后我感觉好多了
I think I feel better now I've seen you.
好吧 很高兴再次见到你
Okay, nice to see you again.
谢谢你 我也是
Thank you. Nice to see you.
好了 我得走了
Okay, I'd better run.
希望你能早点好起来
And, um, I hope you get better soon.
-谢谢 -好了 拜拜
- Thank you. - Okay. Bye bye.
你好
Hello?
嗨 芭芭拉 你最近好吗
Hi, Barbara. How are you?
我很好 谢谢关心
I'm fine, thank you.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不不 没事的 谢谢你专门打电♥话♥来
No, no, it's fine. Thank you for phoning. I, um...
为什么他被抓了
Why... Why was he arrested?
求求你 走吧
Please go away.
我应该只是还没有找到 想要的声音
I guess I just haven't found, like, a specific voice.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我不知道怎么去
I don't know how to...
我不知道怎么去描述我
I don't know how to articulate what I'm...
我想要创造的东西吧
What I want to create yet, I think.
-我能问你一个问题吗 -嗯哼
- Can I ask you a question? - Mmm-hmm.
这个问题有点奇怪
Okay, it's a bit of a weird one.
但在这过去的6个多月里
But this past six months and a bit,
我在学校不怎么看得到你
like, I haven't seen you around in school very much.
我能问问为什么吗
Um... Can I ask why?
我
I...
我和某个人在艰难地谈着恋爱
I was in a really difficult relationship with somebody...
我发现恋爱和上学
And I found it difficult
很难兼顾
to juggle that and film school,
我只是没有
and it just didn't...
没有什么剩余的时间
It didn't leave me much time
能留给自己和我的兴趣爱好
for myself and my interests,
所以我只是不怎么
so I just didn't really...
-这样啊 -有时间 但是
- Okay. - ...have time. But...
我现在已经好很多了 所以
I'm... I'm better now, so...
-是吗 -确实是的
- Yeah? - A big yeah.
我的意思是 你来了之后
I mean, you've changed quite a lot
变了很多 你的意向变了 是吗
since you came, haven't you, in your intentions?
这没什么问题
And, uh, that's okay.
我是指 人会在变化过程中成长
I mean, people are supposed to grow in this process.
但是对你来说 你得到了好结果吗
But how is that working out for you?
这很 很
It's very, very...
复杂 而且
Complicated and, um,
有时候很艰难 但是
difficult sometimes, but it's...
它也是有自己的兴衰期
You know, it has its ups and downs.
-但是在进行中 -对
- But it's working? - Mmm, yeah.
是吗
It is?
很好 因为这个大
Good, because, I mean, the big...
我觉得我应该在你来的时候说过了
I think I said this when you arrived at some point,
而且我很肯定别人
and I'm sure other people
也说过同样的话
have said the same kind of thing,
就是 在这种情况下学习
that, uh, the most important thing,
最重要的是
uh, about learning in this situation
你要把你的经历
is that you somehow make a connection
和你电影人物的经历
between your experience
以某种方式结合起来
and the experience you're trying to film.
这不是真的羊绒
This is not real cashmere.
别乱说 朱尔斯 这是哈罗斯给我的
Come on, Jules. I got it from Harrods.
怎么可能呢
What are you talking about?
东西很好 但真的不是羊绒的
It's nice, but it's not cashmere.
那是哈罗德给他的
He got it from Harold.
哈罗斯校对
Harrods.
把它们卖♥♥到市场上
电影精选列表