Yeah, just take your time.
不用着急
There's no rush.
一点也不着急
No rush at all.
好的 梅西
Right. Merci.
在他妈的一切都变得模糊之后
After the fucking Nouvelle Vague and everything,
我们现在才真正意识到
we kind of actually now realize
我们可以使用所有的技术
that we can use all the techniques
以及全新外形的 你知道
and the new look of, you know,
纯粹的当代形象
pure contemporary type of image.
就是这样 只是外形而已
That's the thing. It's just look.
这是一种超越物质的风格
It's a style over substance.
不 不 我完全不同意这个
No, no, I disagree totally with that,
因为它有一种非常正式的结构
because it has this very formal kind of structure
它非常 非常 现代
and it's very, very, contemporary,
它打开了 我想它打开了一扇门
and it opens... I think it opens doors
它比 你知道的 就像在咖啡馆闲聊
and it touches people in a much more deep way
更深层次的方式触动了人们
than just choosing like, you know, chitchat in a cafe,
就像在戈达尔的电影里一样
like in Godard's film or something.
更重要的是 不知何故 它更性感
It's much more... Somehow it's more sensual.
我不知道 但感觉
I don't know, but it feels like
他们只是把商业美学转向了
they just transposed the commercial aesthetic
电影 那东西根本不叫电影
over to cinema, and that's not cinema.
那是 那是 所以 就像评论家说的那样
That's, that's, so... Like a critic is saying that.
这太愚蠢了 因为这只是工具的使用
It's so stupid because it's all about using these tools
这是商人创造的
and what the people in commercial actually created
并将它用在一种非常强大的艺术形式中
and use it in a very powerful art form.
回想一下里韦特在74 75年做的
Think about what Rivette did in '74, '75,
再对比一下贝松现在做的
compared to what Besson's doing now.
这说明了一切
That says it all.
这里有些内涵需要内敛起来
There is some meaning to be gathered.
我想它变成 就像 美好的事物
I want it to become, like, beautiful,
所有的血和污垢以及狗屎一样的东西
all this blood and all this dirt and all this shit...
伙计 它会变得美好的
Mate, it's gonna be beautiful
如果你让我像我跟你说的
if you let me shoot it, like,
这样给它来一枪
that way, I'm telling you.
它看起来会很棒的
It's gonna look amazing.
如果你想这么干的话
Yeah, if you think about this,
-我叫警♥察♥了 -那就成了歌♥剧女主
- I got black and white, - that's Diva.
你没看过吗 谁导演的
You haven't seen that? Who's it by?
那是好电影 让·雅克·贝奈克斯导演
It's a great film. It's Jean-Jacques Beineix.
-我没听说过他 -他是个很好的导演
- I don't know him. - He's an amazing director.
我认为是我最喜欢的导演之一
One of my favorite, I think.
是他的新作么
Is it his new one?
不 那大概是四年前的作品了
No, it was, like, four years ago or something.
我认为你喜欢法国电影
I thought you loved French films.
是的 但不是这些新片子
Yeah, but not this new stuff.
就像我看过的那一部
Like, I saw that one
地下铁 贝松导演的
uh, Subway, by Besson.
我喜欢这餐饭
I love that bit.
我想我们该睡觉了
I think we should go to bed.
你说呢
Don't you?
我想也是
I think so.
走吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
至少穿上你的睡衣
Put your pajamas on at least.
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
我下楼给安东尼写张便条
I'm putting a note downstairs for Anthony.
-什么 在街上 -不 就在前门
- What, in the street? - No, just on the front door.
好吧 亲爱的 那我和你一起去
Oh, well, darling, I'll come with you, then.
不用 我一会儿就回来 一会就回来
No. I'll be one minute. I'll be one minute.
-好吧 快去快回 -我会的
- Well, down and straight up. - I will.
别关门
Leave the door.
好了 现在是睡觉时间
Right, now, bedtime.
快钻进来
Snuggle in.
睡吧
There we go.
香肠 鳄鱼和小猪
Sausage and croc and piggy.
我把你的百叶窗关上好吗
Shall I close your blinds?
不 我喜欢开着的窗睡
No, I like them open.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
睡吧
Now, then.
嗯 眼皮儿打架了
Mmm, very sleepy.
晚安 小可爱
Good night, my darling.
我真的很高兴你能来
I'm really happy you're here.
嗯 我也很高兴来到这里
Mmm, I'm very happy I'm here, too.
谢谢您
Thank you.
今天做得很好
Well done for today.
真为你骄傲
So proud of you.
早上见 睡个好觉 晚安
See you in the morning. Sleep well. Sleep tight.
她在这儿
She's here.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
芭芭拉 别想了 别想了
Barbara, don't think about it. Don't think about it.
我们等会再谈 谢谢你打电♥话♥来
We'll talk soon. Thank you so much for ringing.
再见
Bye-bye.
最糟的情况
The worst.
安东尼在华♥莱♥士♥收藏馆的
Anthony had been found
厕所里被人发现了
in the lavatories of the Wallace Collection
他在那 吸毒过量
where he had, uh, taken an overdose.
然后 有人叫了辆救护车
And, uh, an ambulance was called,
当时有人对他进行了急救
um, and there was an attempt to resuscitate him there.
然后他被带走了
And he was then taken
去莫蒂默街的米德尔塞克斯医院
to the Middlesex Hospital in Mortimer Street
他死在那儿了
where he died.
还有
And, um...
当我去往天国的时候 亲爱的
When I am dead, my darling,
请为我唱轻快的葬曲
sing no sad songs for me.
别让玫瑰在我身边开放
Plant thou no roses at my head,
也别让柏树遮住我的阳光
nor shady cypress tree.
愿青草覆我身躯之上
Be the grass green above me
以阵雨和晨露浇溉
with showers and dewdrops wet.
汝心之所愿 莫失莫忘
And if thou wilt, remember,
汝心之所愿 相忘江湖
and if thou wilt, forget.
开始
Action!
电影精选列表