Um, and you're not to tease me about this.
你要假装对此事一无所知
You're going to pretend you don't know anything about it.
我永远不会取笑你
I never tease you.
就是 我想
Anyway, I'm thinking of doing
修一些美术专业的
some sort of practical degree course
实践学位课程 比如说陶瓷
in some fine art, maybe ceramics,
我想知道
and I wondered if, uh,
因为你在考陶尔德有门路
with your Courtauld connections,
所以你可能知道
you might either know a course
有什么比较有意思的课程
that would be an interesting thing
或者认识什么人
or somebody who might be able
能给我做做指导
to put me in the right direction.
我不知道 但我知道你可以找谁聊聊
I don't, but I know people you could talk to.
-太好了 -有一个叫布鲁斯的家伙
- Well, that's wonderful... - There's a chap called Bruce
他这个人简直都是用粘土做的
who's practically made out of clay.
这就是我想要的回答
That's exactly what I'd hoped you'd say.
我会引荐你们两个认识
I'll connect you two up and, um...
-可以吗 -下了课回来给我煮鸡蛋
- Would you? - Back to my eggs, then.
很显然你该去上一个餐饮课程
Well, you're gonna have to do a catering course, clearly.
我知道
I know.
我家里的两口人
We'll have two members of the family
要在同一时间上大学
both at college at the same time.
你准备干什么呢
What are you going to do?
我也许也该回归校园
I may as well go back to university.
也许是
Maybe.
什么 大家全部放弃农业吗
What, and just give up farming altogether?
去接受教育
Get an education.
你会去学什么
What would you study?
-什么时候 -我会学什么
- Well, how long... - What would I study?
对 你会去学什么呢
Yes, what would you study?
-真是个好问题 -什么 现在吗
- Very good question. - What, now?
我以前学过土地管理
Well, I did land management,
所以我想我这次
so I suppose now I would do
会学些有趣的课程
something rather more interesting.
我想我会 我会学历史
I think I would do, uh... I'd read history.
对
Yeah.
但是 不管怎么说 要上学的不是我
But, um, anyhow, it isn't about me.
要上学的是这些初露头角的学生们
It's about these budding students that we've got.
嗯 如你所言 我们在聊
Well, we're talking, as you say,
白日梦而且
about pipe dreams and...
我认为那很有趣
I think that's very exciting.
好了 好了 好了 亲爱的
Please, please, please, darling,
让这个可怜的人休息吧
let the poor man go to sleep.
你也去睡觉吧 好么
And go to sleep yourself. Mmm?
这些傻傻的主意 需要休息一下了
These dull wits, they need a little bit of shut-eye.
傻傻的主意
These dull wits?
你怎么敢 傻主意
How dare you? Dull wits.
-快去 -不
- Go on. - No.
不 我需要
No. I need to...
-安东尼听我说 -完成这个
- Listen to Anthony. - ...finish this.
非常感谢你准备的丰盛晚餐
Thank you very much for that lovely dinner.
晚安 睡个好觉
Good night. Sleep tight.
别担心 傲慢一点 那更性感哦
Don't be worthy. Be arrogant. It's much more sexy.
你喜欢傲慢
Do you like arrogance?
我认为那会让你更进一步
I think it'll get you further.
因为你很傲慢
Because you are arrogant.
我知道我傲慢
I know I'm arrogant.
你有没有发现自己很性感
Do you find yourself sexy?
当然 一直都是
Yes, all the time.
对我而言度过一天很难不
It's hard for me to get through the day without...
我打赌
I bet.
抽出一些时间并
...taking a couple of moments out and...
我正努力在这个上面集中精力
I'm trying to concentrate on this.
别用你的傲慢打扰我
Don't distract me with your arrogance
也别用性感色♥诱♥我
and sexiness and...
我给它三分钟
I'll give it three minutes.
更不要谈论你的 天知道什么
...talking about your... God knows what.
你知道我在说啥吧 我完全
You know what I'm saying. I totally...
你对牛津剑桥的电影导演
You've got some preconceived idea
有一些先入为主的想法
about some Oxbridge version
这些都是胡扯
of a film director and it's all bollocks.
你只需要走出去然后开始拍电影
You just need to get out there and start filming.
就像帕特里克说的那样
It's like Patrick said.
这个
Well...
我知道他是个贱♥人♥ 但他说得有道理
I know he's a cunt, but he's got a point.
我喜欢他 不 你没有
I liked him. No, you didn't.
实际上 我没有 对 我没有
I didn't, actually. No, I didn't.
-嗯 我喜欢他的妻子 -是吗
- Um, I liked his wife. - Did you?
嗯 相当喜欢 嗯
Mmm. Very much. Mmm.
我觉得这还不够 所以我需要
I feel like I haven't got this enough, so I need to...
我需要熬夜做这个 但你需要睡觉
I need to stay up and do this, but you need to go to sleep.
我等你妈妈睡两分钟
I'm waiting for two minutes for your mother to go to sleep
然后我就下去
and then I'm going to go down.
你认为她怀疑你爬到我的床上去了吗
Do you think she suspects that you creep down to my bed?
没有
No.
你觉得她会吗
Do you think she does?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果她会的话 那真是一场好戏
If she does, that was an amazing performance.
我认为她不会
I don't think she has any idea.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想她睡着了
I think she's asleep.
我要脱掉鞋子 这样我就不会吵醒她了
I'm gonna take my shoes off, so I don't wake her.
这儿
Here.
上♥床♥吧 去睡觉
Please come to bed. Go to bed.
不 不 我需要做这个
No. No, I need to do this.
你要把那些白兰地都喝了吗
Are you gonna drink all that brandy?
嗯 我不会只把它留在那里的
Well, I'm not gonna just leave it there.
大概
Probably.
来睡觉
Come to bed.
然后 伊莎贝尔
Then, Isabel,
纯洁的活着
live chaste,
然后 兄长 死了
and, brother, die.
我们的贞操比我们的兄长更重要
More than our brother is our chastity.
我会告诉他安吉洛的请求
I'll tell him yet of Angelo's request,
使他的心得到平静 使他的灵魂得到安息
and fit his mind to death, for his soul's rest.
太棒了
Wonderful.
-不 我完全搞砸了 -不 你没有
- No, I totally fucked that up. - No, you... No, you didn't.
-不 我有 -没有 你做得很好
-No, I did. No, -you really didn't.
你真的没有
You really didn't.
你想从
Do you wanna go from...
哪里最容易
Where's easiest?
他有20个脑袋要压扁
"That he had 20 heads to tender down..."
不 等一下 嗯哼
No, wait. - Mmm-hmm.
从那里开始 因为这是一个完整的句号♥
From there, 'cause it's a full stop.
尽管他堕落欲望之中
"Though he hath fallen by prompture..."
我要从
I'm gonna go from...
你说的很有道理
And you were completely right.
当然了
Of course you were.
呃 我们在休息 但我应该回去了
Uh, we're having a break, but I should get back.
但我只是想打电♥话♥说
But I just wanted to call to just say
我不应该担心那么多
that I shouldn't have worried so much.
哦
Oh.
好的 一会儿见
Okay, I'll see you later.
再见
Bye-bye.
它确实很臭
It does stink.
是啊 但确实如此
Yeah. It does, though, it does.
它等会儿还会更臭
It's gonna stink even more soon.
他在这儿 耶
He's here. Yay!
嘿 佩德罗
Hey, Pedro.
来吧 慢慢来
Come on. Take your time.
是的 慢慢来
电影精选列表