到时再见了
See you soon.
我亲爱的朱莉
"My dear Julie.
只是一封感谢信
"Just a letter of thanks.
你看 我差点忘了
"You see, I've almost forgotten
十二月发生的事
"what happened in December.
我可能出生于1980年
"I may have been born in 1980,
那是我第一次坠入爱河的一年
"and that was the year I first fell in love.
我当时想尝试
"And I have wondered if that were possible.
我得到了很多值得感谢的东西
"I have gained so much to thank you for.
虽然无法表达
"Inexpressible, though,
这是一件令人高兴和信任的事情
"this thing of delight and trust.
最重要的是在我心中的
"Most importantly and at the center
我对你的爱
"is that I am mainly thanking you
你是最大功臣
"for my love for you.
我思故我在
"Ergo sum.
心怀感激和爱的安东尼
"A grateful and loving Anthony."
这是我的书吗
Is this my book?
-是的 对不起 -你留着吧
- Oh, yeah. Sorry. - You... You keep it.
好吧 再见
All right. Cheers.
-好吧 -需要帮忙吗
- All right. - Do you want a hand?
是的 我最好下楼去
Yeah, I'd better get downstairs.
杰克的车在等我了 不是吗
Jack's got the van, ain't he?
我可能会把这个烧了
I might torch this.
-帮我跟特雷西打个招呼 -我会的
- You give my love to Tracy. - Yeah, I will.
是啊
Yeah.
-爱你 弗兰克 -也爱你
- Love you, Frank. - Love you, too.
-玩得高兴 -我会的
- Have fun. - I will.
另一面见
See you on the flip side.
-再见 -再见
- Ta-ta. - Bye.
令我震惊的是
The, uh... The thing that struck me
在我的故事里的主角 托尼
about the main character, Tony, in my story,
他被迫被批判 被关注
is that he is being forced to rate, to be raised,
在不可思议的挣扎下
and to come to terms with the incredible struggles
对当时他的家人正在经历的事情妥协
that his family is going through at that time,
以及他在学校的所有同龄人
and all his peers at school as well.
这很残忍♥
And this very cruel,
很原始
very raw, you know... Um...
对不起 我表达得不太好
Sorry, I'm not expressing myself very well. Um...
你知道 被迫达成
You know, being forced to come to terms
如此严峻的协议
with something so harsh
对于一个这么年轻的人
for someone that's so young.
-他非常脆弱 -是啊
- Very vulnerable. - Right.
但是 你想拍一部
And yet, you're wanting to make a film
与你的经历无关的电影
about an experience that's very different from yours.
我是说 事实上
I mean, you could argue that really
根据你自己的经历创作
it would be much better for you
会更加的好
to work from your own experience,
尤其是在早期
particularly at an early stage.
我是说 是什么让你想如此远离
I mean, what makes you want to leave
你自己的经历呢
your own experience so radically
进入这个完全不同的世界
and enter into this very different world?
我是说 是否是因为
I mean, it's suggested that you almost have
你有某种道德或政♥治♥的目标
a kind of moral, sort of political aim?
-我是说 你能不能 -对我来说很道德
- I mean, can you just... - Very moral, to me.
谈一谈 就一下下
...talk about that, perhaps, for a moment?
好的
Yes, uh...
我觉得我不想一辈子
I feel as though I want to not live my whole life
活在这个世界上享有特权的地方
in this very privileged part of the world I come from,
这个国家的这一部分
uh, part of the country.
我想真正地感受
And I want to be really aware
我周围发生的事
about what's going on around me,
人♥民♥的 社区的 以及政♥治♥上的
with people, and community, and politically as well.
我不想一辈子都活在泡泡里
Um, I don't want to be in that bubble my entire life.
-墙呢 -墙
- Where's the wall? - The wall is...
墙不存在了
The wall was. It is no more.
我们把它拆了
We dismantled it. Ah.
有一个完整的仪式 你错过了
There was a whole ceremony. You missed it.
-很抱歉我错过了 -我们都觉得被冷落了
- I'm sorry I missed that. - We all felt very snubbed.
这是给我的吗
Is this for me?
-谢谢你 -巴黎带回来的
- Thank you. - From Paris.
穿上它
Put it on.
你是匹黑♥马♥ 朱莉
You're a dark horse, Julie.
我喜欢白皮肤
I love pale skin.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
因为现在每个人都在晒黑
'Cause everyone's getting a tan nowadays.
-我晒的话会受伤 -很好
- But I burn. - Good.
我们会让你远离阳光
We'll keep you out the sun.
我喜欢雀斑
I like freckles.
你伤了自己吗
Did you hurt yourself?
不 我不知道那是什么
No, I don't know what that is.
看起来很疼
It looks really sore.
有点疼
It is a bit sore.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我该怎么办
What do you think I should do?
我认为你应该
I think you should
随它去吧
just leave it
让它自己消失
and let it go away.
-我要出去了 -好的
- I'm going out. - Okay.
我晚点回来
I'll be back later.
-回头见 -什么
- See you later. - What?
回头见
See you later.
你能借我一些钱吗
Can you lend me a couple of quid?
-是的 当然 -谢谢你
- Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
多少钱
How much?
六块
Six.
你有十块吗 给我个十块吧
Have you got ten? Give me ten.
虽然不需要 但是
Won't need ten, but, uh,
以防万一
just in case.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我以为我们会把安东尼安排到尽头
I thought we'd put Anthony down the end.
这样更舒适
Be more comfortable.
不管怎样 这不是那种关系 是吗
It's not that kind of relationship anyway, is it?
他有自己的浴室 而且
He's got his own bathroom, and...
他在那儿会很舒服的
He'd be quite comfy there.
-对 -感觉不错
- Yes. - That feels good.
罗茜
Rosie.
妈妈 我能借点钱吗
Mummy, can I borrow some money, please?
-还要钱 -是的
- More money? - Yes.
你知道 这是为了上大学
It's for college, you know.
-是为了买♥♥相机 -你才刚借不久啊
It's for cameras and... It's not long since the last.
我知道
I know.
我知道我还没还
And I know I haven't paid that back yet.
-这次多少钱 -200英镑
- How much this time? - £200.
又是200英镑
Oh, another one.
-好吧 -只是为了装摄影设备
- All right. - It's just for equipment.
你知道 在电影学校
For film school, you know.
你都记清楚了吗
Are you keeping a tally?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. All right, well, yeah.
-我会还给你的 -好吧 好吧
- I will pay you back. - All right. All right.
罗茜 罗茜
Rosie! Rose!
我们并没有和国王混混不清 但是
Well, we didn't really mix with King's much, but...
我想所有的大学都保持独♥立♥
I think all the colleges kept themselves to themselves.
在我的时代 他们可能不
In my day. They probably don't...
-你那时是没有 -是的 没有
- Didn't when you were there. - Yeah, no, no.
当然 是的
Absolutely, yes.
我学过艺术史
I studied history of art
然后继续在伦敦大学考陶尔德术学院深究
and then continued at the Courtauld.
那是个有趣的时候 因为
It was a funny time then, 'cause it was just
刚刚打完仗
after the war, so... - Uh-huh.
电影精选列表