我想和你那时候有些不同
I suppose it was rather different in your day.
我也不知道
Hmm... Well, I don't know.
我想我们应该起来了
I think we're off. I think we're off.
午饭准备好了 来吧
We're ready for lunch. Come on through.
很高兴 请来吧
Hmm. Jolly good. Do come through.
朱莉 亲爱的 你能不能
Julie, darling, can you just
-来帮帮我 -好的
- come and help me? - Yes.
先喝点酒吧
Starting on the wine, I suppose.
是的 希望我们有
Hopefully. Yep, I think we've got
一瓶好酒
a nice bottle of something there.
-穿过这里吗 -不 直走
- Through here? - No, straight on.
直走
Straight ahead.
不过 必须越过这个栏杆
Got to get over the barrier, though.
这是我们这栋房♥子里
It's a rather curious tradition
一个相当奇怪的传统
we have in this house.
这是为了不让狗进来
It's meant to keep the dogs out,
但事实上 也挺碍人事的
but actually it keeps people out.
我想他们中有很多是年轻人
I think a lot of them are young men
黎明时分
who were dragged from their beds
他们被从床上拖下来
at the crack of dawn,
几乎没有确凿的证据
with little or no hard evidence
说他们是
to say that they were
我们所认为的
what we would consider
罪犯
criminals.
我不认为授予这些人
I don't think granting these men
政♥治♥地位如此重要
political status is such a big deal.
当他们过着日常生活的时候
We don't know that they're necessarily affiliated
我们不知道他们是否一定是附属的
with the exact same organization
完全相同的组织
who put bombs under cars and shoot prison wardens
把炸♥弹♥放在车下并射杀监狱看守的组织
while they're going about their everyday lives.
这太复杂了
It's terribly complicated.
复杂吗
Complicated?
但我们必须保护社会 不是吗
But we've got to protect society, haven't we?
但他们和其他人一样是社会的一部分
But they're just as much part of society as anybody else,
他们就是这么说的
that's what they would say.
而且 你
And, uh, do you...
我最近没放炸♥弹♥ 你有吗
Well, I haven't set any bombs recently. Have you?
不 但你不一定觉得有必要
No, but you haven't necessarily felt the need to,
因为你觉得自己有政♥治♥发言权
'cause you've felt that you have a political voice.
或者 是我错了吗
Or, or am I wrong about that?
我觉得你错了 真的
I think you're wrong, really,
如果你不介意我这么说的话
if you don't mind my saying so.
其实 我有点惊异你这么说 但是
I think... I'm amazed to hear you say this, but, um...
这真是我第一次听见
It's refreshing to hear this.
我很确定
I'm quite sure
他们并不像被指控的那样有罪
they're not all guilty as charged.
但我确定事情的大部分是这样的
But I'm sure the majority of them are.
有些事情已经被证明有罪了
Some of them are proven guilty,
有一些却不是
some are not. Um...
但我们能冒这个险吗 它就像一个爆破筒
But can we risk having bombs, pipe bombs,
里面包含了各种各样的污秽
all sorts of foul things
并且还可以蔓延到整个北爱尔兰
that are going on all over Northern Ireland?
我们能允许这种事的发生吗
Can we allow that?
而且 如果我们还准备隐瞒一些无辜者
And if we lock up a few innocents in the process,
虽然这也是计划里的一部分
well, that's part of it.
我可不想道歉
I'm not an apologist...
特别是其中一方有暴♥力♥嫌疑
...for violence on either side.
或者双方都有
And it is on both.
请问这是外♥交♥部♥的看法
And what, is that a Foreign Office view,
还是你的
or is that your view?
不 只是我的个人看法
Probably not, no. That's my view.
你戴的帽子特别像我的
That looks rather like my cap you're wearing.
这就是你的
It is your cap. I thought it was.
只是我戴起来比较好看
It looks better on me, I think.
是 可我想要回来
Yeah. I want that back.
因为你可能会弄丢
You might lose that.
狗看起来很健康
Dog's all right.
罗茜 回来
Rosie! Come!
朵拉 朵拉
Dora! Dora!
罗茜 回来
Rosie! Come on!
这是我的教父给我的
My godfather gave it to me.
一个小燕子
Little swallow.
是的 很好看
Yeah. It's charming.
谢谢你 但我从来没有戴过
Thank you. I never... I never wear it.
但我认为是时候戴上了
But it's time for it to...
它的第一次亮相
Its first flight.
是的 它看起来很棒
Yeah, it looks good there.
嗯 好的
Hmm? Okay.
这是最新的配置了 这是最大的电影院
It's the ultimate form, because it's maximum cinema.
它的动作 音乐 能量 色彩
It's movement, music, energy, color.
所有东西都是电影的标配
Everything that film should be.
而且 在英国从来就没有一首好的歌♥曲
And there's never been a good musical made in Britain,
但我并不这么认为
I don't think.
我是说 这只有一些类似猫王的流行歌♥曲
I mean, there's been some Cliff Richard.
嗯 你知道的
Mmm-hmm. You know,
一些民俗歌♥曲啦 等等 但是你得知道
Knees Up Mother Brown, whatever, but, you know,
,Knees Up Mother Brown:一首英国儿歌♥
对于有滚石乐队
for a country that has the Stones,
奇想乐队 小脸乐队的国家
The Kinks, Small Faces,
虽然他们都算不上多优秀 但是
for there not to be a good musical here is just...
我得说 却是非常令人印象深刻的
It's almost impressive. Mmm. I'd say.
朱莉了解很多
Julie met a load of
雷纳姆那几天很忙
your old Raynham lot the other day.
嗯
Mmm? Mmm.
听起来一点也不好笑
Sounded rather a humorless bunch.
我不觉得你很了解他们
I don't know if you'd have known any of them.
你还记得他们的名字吗
Do you remember their names?
不 恐怕不能 我当时很紧张
No, I can't, I'm afraid. I was so nervous.
这就是你仅有的自信
Well, it's only confidence
因为这一切都是骗局
because the whole thing is a con.
嗯
Hmm.
而且他们是这儿最出名的骗子
And they're the biggest con artists out there
他们在电影学校里上学
who are in film school.
我只是把他们当作
I just used it as
一个提供服务的地方 真的
a kind of supply center, really.
所以你很高兴你去了 是吗
Are you glad you went at all?
这是世界上最廉价的照相机租赁的地方
It's the cheapest camera-hire place in the world.
我是说 他们并不会锁上商店的橱柜
I mean, they don't lock the store cupboard.
你可以走进去 直接拿到照相机
You go in there, get the camera,
而且 你知道的 这儿有两个特点
and, you know, I made two features
当我在那儿干的时候 没有任何收入
while I was there for, I mean, no money.
但他们不会检查库存 真的
They don't check the stock, really.
有不少装饰 我是说 这太棒了
Couple of trims. I mean, it's great.
你需要和一些自认为
You have to listen to a lot of people
懂电影的人交谈
who think they know about film
让他们告诉你怎么去制♥作♥电影
telling you how to make a film.
这就有点像 教会一个人
It's like telling someone
怎么去呼吸 或者 怎么去思考
how to breathe or how to think or...
是的 听起来很可笑
Yeah. It's ridiculous.
并且这里没有任何的规则可言
And there are no rules.
我是说 你知道
I mean, you know
托尔斯泰是怎么定义艺术的吗
the Tolstoy definition of art?
嗯
Mmm.
就是一种感觉
Well, you just have a feeling,
并用一些外在的符号♥把他们表达出来
and by means of external signs
好让你去和别人交流这种感受
you communicate it to someone else.
这就够了
That's it.
所以 没有理由去感到害怕
So, no reason to feel intimidated.
没有 除非你没有任何的体会或感受
I mean, unless you don't have feelings,
也许这样的感觉看起来是微不足道的
which doesn't seem to be the case.
我不明白为什么你会感到害怕
电影精选列表