跟我的工作有关
It's to do with my work.
解释起来还挺复杂的 事实上
It's rather complicated to explain. In fact...
我根本就没法解释清楚
I can't really explain it at all.
如果不方便就算了 没关系的
I completely understand if there's an issue with that.
我可以找个别的地方住
I can always find somewhere else.
没事 你就住这儿吧
No, it's okay.
-你确定吗 -对啊
- Are you sure? - Hmm.
你人真好
That's very kind.
不客气啦
It's all right.
你很特别 朱莉
You're very special, Julie.
我可不觉得
I don't think I am.
不会吧 你没觉得自己很特别
Oh, no, you don't think you are.
-挺普通的 真的 -普通
- Very normal, really. - Yeah, normal.
你才不普通呢 你古怪得很
You're not normal at all. You're a freak.
我谢谢您了
Thank you.
-我怎么就古怪了 - 你的脆弱
- How am I a freak? - Your fragility.
这是在夸我吗
Is that a good thing?
你应该知道答案
I think you know.
我觉得我就是一普通人
I think I'm quite average.
你不是普通人
You're not average.
你是个迷惘的人
You're lost.
你会迷惘一生
And you'll always be lost.
-饿了没 -快饿昏了
- Are you hungry? - Famished.
进展怎么样了
How did you get on?
挺好的 谢谢了
Really well, thank you.
-又去哈罗德商场了 -没错
- Good old Harrods? - Yeah.
-吃了份美味的菲力牛排 -哦
- A nice bit of fillet steak. - Hmm.
我在这儿住的挺开心
I've had a very nice time here.
好啊
Good.
惬意得很
Very relaxing.
不错哦
Good.
我跟珍妮特联♥系♥过了 她在那儿一切都好
Checked in on Janet. Everything's fine there.
不错
Good.
我估计他们是
I mean, I dare say they've had
雇了位临时工在帮忙照看
the odd person, uh, watching over,
不过应该不会有什么麻烦
but I don't think there's been any disturbance.
嗯 那就好
Hmm. I'm glad.
之前我让雷出来度周末
That's partly why I wanted to get Ray
也是出于这个考虑
out of there for the weekend.
民众担心
There were fears
俄♥国♥方面会尝试
that the Russians might try to come in
绕到岩石侧面击退潜艇
and slew the submarine off the rocks,
今天早上在该区域
and those fears were reinforced
又侦测到一艘外国潜艇
when a second foreign submarine
这也让民众的担忧更为加剧
was detected earlier this morning.
今天 有消息称政♥府♥正在考虑
Today, the government revealed that they're considering
提起针对间谍活动的诉讼
a charge of espionage.
本案与加里鲍尔斯间谍案
The case is seen as very similar
极为相似
to that of Gary Powers,
1960年 一架美国的U2侦察机
the American pilot of a U-2 spy plane
在苏联上空被击落
shot down over Russia in 1960.
飞行员加里鲍尔斯被苏联以间谍罪抓捕
The Russians tried him as a spy.
你一定要去威尼斯看一看 他说道
"You've got to see Venice," he began.
看看那座以哥特式尖塔
"You've got to see a city of slender towers
和白色拱顶著称的城市
"and white domes,
仿若弥望的睡莲静卧在水波之上
"sleeping in the water like a mass of water lilies.
看看那幽暗的河道
"You've got to see dark waterways,
织出幽秘的光影线条
"mysterious threads of shadow,
串起无数花纹精美的石头
"binding all these flowers of stone together."
我喜欢这张
I like this.
在哪儿照的
And where was this taken?
阿富汗 73年
Afghanistan. '73.
我去把生菜洗一下
I'm going to wash the lettuce.
我不知道该如何
"I don't feel that I fully understand
分辨娱乐的好坏优劣
"the qualities of entertainment,
但我知道娱乐是让人
"but I realize the importance of entertaining people
接受资讯的重要方式
"to get a message across.
除了沟通 我希望还能学会娱乐之道
"I hope to learn to entertain as well as communicate."
-写得很好 -嗯
- That's good. - Yeah.
我喜欢结尾这一段
That's the bit I like, at the end.
这些和疗伤有何相关呢
What's all that about therapy?
那其实是我自己的疗伤方式
Well, it's my version of therapy, really.
-明白了 -是一种自我表达
- Okay. - My self-expression.
通过艺术和电影来表达我的
Through art, through film, you know, that's my...
这样做会让你与众不同吗
Do you think that makes you special?
并没有 其实
Well, it's not, you know...
我是否与众不同并不重要
It's not about me being special.
重要的是他们 你明白吗
It's about, you know, them, you know...
我只是想让他们知道
It's just, I want them to know that...
我想让他们知道我的那些想法 明白吗
I want them to kind of know that about me, you know?
-好的 明白了 -会不会
- Okay. Okay. - Is that...
-你觉得是不是有点太 -不会啊
- Do you think it's too... - No.
可是 也许仅仅有真诚的态度是不够的
I'm not sure, uh, sincerity is always enough.
不过没关系 接着读下一段吧
But go on. Let's hear the next bit.
好吧 你是说
Okay. You mean...
你觉得我不应该这么诚实
You mean you don't think I should be this honest?
我觉得吧 其实
Um, well, no, I just think it's, um, you know...
大家似乎都把诚实当成了终极目标
People use that word as if it's an end in itself,
可是 你想想 我们都可以做到真诚
and, uh, I mean, you know, we can all be sincere,
我们都可以做到真实
we can all be authentic,
可这么做的目的究竟是什么
but, um, what's it all for?
你的剧本听起来有点像是
I mean, it just slightly reads
你被生活逼得走投无路了
like you've been sort of backed into a corner by life,
只好说一声
and it's like,
要不我还是当一名电影导演吧
"Oh, well, I'd better be a film director."
而不是说 我的理想就是做一名电影导演
As opposed to, "I want to be a film director."
听起来真是那种感觉吗
Is that what it sounds like?
昨天晚上
What happened last night
你不停地滚到床边 再滚回中间
is every time you rolled over and then rolled back again,
不停把我往这边挤 把被子往你那边扯
you came closer to me and took up more of the bed.
你本来就占了
And you're already, I would say,
床铺的一大半位置
further over than I am.
我才没有呢
That's not true.
-你有啊 -根本就没有
- It is true. - No, it's not.
-我哪有多占啊 -你有抢被窝强迫症
- I haven't got that much... - You have bed dysmorphia.
你还 你还怪我
And you... Then you accuse me of...
我可是不敢越界的啊
I wasn't trying to cross any sort of threshold.
我真没多占地方
I have not got that much room.
你那边足足多了一英尺好吧
You've got a foot on that side.
哪有一英尺那么多
That's not a foot.
我已经被挤到床沿上了
And I literally am on a ledge.
我已经无处可逃了
I've got nowhere left to go.
中线在哪儿
Well, where's the... Where's the halfway line?
我想就在你手臂下面
Well, I think it's where your arm is,
但是 就像 在你的胳膊下面
but, like, under your arm.
不 我想在那儿
No, I think it's there.
不 我想 就像 在那里
No, I think it's, like, there.
不 我不够地方了
No. That doesn't give me enough room.
-那里 -好吧 这里
- There. - All right, there.
但这样我就不能平躺了
But I can barely lie flat like that.
就这里吧 好吧
We're saying there, okay.
我要做一个克劳黛特·科尔伯特
I'm going to do a Claudette Colbert,
克拉克 盖博 杰里科之墙
Clark Gable, wall of Jericho
你的朋友们陪着你
with your friends here.
我没多少地方了
I haven't got much room.
你还有一英尺呢
You've got a foot!
你还有一英尺 我都到边了
You've got a foot. I have nothing.
我一点儿地方都没了 一点都没了
I've nothing. There's nothing here.
我要在巴黎呆一阵子
I'm going to be in Paris for a while.
好的
Okay.
电影精选列表