他们的行业陷入危机之中
Their industry is in crisis,
能否挺过来是个未知数
its survival uncertain...
朱莉 欢迎来到桑德兰
So, Julie, welcome to Sunderland.
你要在这小镇里拍部电影真是太好了
It's great that you want to make a film in the town.
你可以跟我们聊聊这部电影吗
Um, maybe you could tell us a little bit about it, please.
好 它是关于一个叫托尼的16岁男孩
Yes, it's about a 16-year-old boy called Tony,
他缺乏安全感 很害羞
and he's very insecure and he's shy,
他从出生开始就一直住在桑德兰
and he's lived in Sunderland his whole life,
而且他非常
and he has this overwhelming
非常爱他的母亲
affection and love for his mother.
可是说是爱慕她
He absolutely adores her,
甚至到了着迷的程度
he almost has an obsession with her,
他一直梦见母亲死去
and has a constant dream of her dying.
由此产生的恐惧充满他的内心
This fear inside him,
他完全无法忍♥受脑海里失去母亲的画面
he just can't bear the idea of losing her,
当然 最后 她死了
and, of course, in the end, she dies.
我现在在骑士桥区
Right now, I'm in Knightsbridge
在一个非常漂亮的公♥寓♥里
In a really nice flat
我也想要一间这样的房♥子
I'm gonna get me one of these places
是吗
Are you?
跟我五个老婆一起生活
With five of my wives
但你没钱
But you ain't got no cash.
嘿 别提这个 弗兰克
Hey, hey, hey, hey, there's no need for that, Frankie.
没必要挖苦我 好吗
There's no need for that, all right?
我要去 要去
I was going, I was...
-抱歉 -你好 香肠
- Sorry. - Hello, sausage.
-嗨 -她来了
- Hi. - Here she is.
这是安东尼 我的房♥客
Oh, this is Anthony. He's my lodger.
-你好 -我叫雷
- Hello. - Ray.
你好
Hi.
起身跟着另一个家伙从这里走出去
...gets up and walks out the room with another fella,
当着我所有同伴的面 所有人都看见了
in front of all my mates, everyone sees it.
这是个什么回事 这不太好吧
What's that about? That's not nice, is it?
我不知道你听谁说的
I don't know where you're getting that from.
稳定的收入
...steady income,
我认识他有一阵子了
and I've known him for a while. Um...
他经常去外省
He's often away, uh, in the provinces,
这就是我们觉得可行的原因
um, so that's why we felt this would work out,
因为我经常出差
because I'm often away,
我们俩就可以 分摊掉房♥租
and between us we could... Just split it.
互相分享房♥间 然后分摊掉房♥费
...share that room and split the cost.
-没错 -是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
只要他同意这样
Well, as long as he's all right with it.
他没意见 他很想见到你
He's fine with it, and he's very keen to meet you.
-关于你的事我都告诉他了 -你说了啥
- I've told him all about you. - What have you said?
我说过你是个狂野的
I've said you're a wild...
因为你可以变得非常厚脸皮
Because you can be very cheeky.
富有异域风情的 社交动物
...exotic, social creature.
他害怕失去她
He has this fear of losing her.
这种难以抗拒的
Hmm. And this overwhelming...
这种难以抗拒的依恋
He has this overwhelming attachment
始终伴随在他身边
to her always being with him and always being present,
我发现这很有趣
and I found that really interesting,
因为我将它与他出生的城市
because I kind of linked that
桑德兰联♥系♥起来
with his mother city of Sunderland,
关于生存 死亡 腐朽
um, being, you know, dying and decaying and rotting,
然后在电影的结尾
and then at the end of the film,
最终会是他母亲的死亡
there would ultimately be the death of his mother,
我发现
and I found that really...
没错 对我来说很有趣
Yeah, really interesting for me,
关于那个比喻
that metaphor.
-你在上面吗 -是的 我在
- And you've been up there? - Yes. Yes, I have.
我在拍关于
I was taking pictures of, um,
一些我所认识的艺术家的作品
some installations by some artists I know,
我觉得非常 非常有趣
um, which I found really, really interesting.
然后你被腐烂的东西迷住了吗
Then you got fascinated in the rot?
是的 街道上那种
Yes, yes. In the streets.
她有毒品 所以为什么不呢
She's got the dosh, so why not?
没错 没错
Exactly, exactly.
我觉得如果你能这样
I think if you can get hold of
-拿住相机 -有道理 做你自己的
- a camera like that. - fair enough. Do your thing...
我觉得你做的不错呀 对吧
I think you're doing all right, aren't you?
她有个机会尝试 对吧
Yeah, she's having a go, ain't she?
就像我们其他人一样 所以
Just like the rest of us, so...
是的 她有机会尝试
Yeah, she's having a go,
但其他人可没有机会
but there's other people having a go
拿起相机尝试 你懂的 所以
who can't get that camera, you know what I mean, so...
没错 但是 听着 你不能
Yeah, but, listen, you can't...
我觉得你可能要
I think you should probably, um...
你要发挥你的优势
You gotta play to your advantages.
完全正确 很公平
Yeah, absolutely, fair play.
伙计 如果你也面临同样的情况
Mate, if you was in the same position,
你也会这么做的
you'd do the same thing.
别误会 我是说对她很公平
Don't get me wrong, fair play to her,
但你必须
but you gotta...
当你在处于一种
When you're in a, you know,
我敢说是处于一种特权中时
a position of privilege, dare I say,
那你就得接受它
then you've gotta accept it.
如果你成功了
If you was successful
有了孩子
and you had your kids, yeah, all right,
你想让他们充分利用所有资源
you want 'em to make the most out of every situation.
没错 但我更想要他们
Exactly, but I'd want 'em
自己意识到这一点 注意到这一点
to be aware of it. Be aware of it.
好女孩 进来 来吧
Good girl. Come in. Come on.
我帮你拿点东西吧
Can I take something?
没事 不用
I'm all right.
-真是满载而来啊 -你好啊
- I'm laden. - Hello!
天呐 罗茜 罗茜
Oh, my Lord. Rosie! Rosie!
你♥爸♥爸要把这个拿去卖♥♥了
Daddy was going to put this in the hunt jumble,
然后我想到
and I thought, you know,
你这里的灯一直就不够亮
you never have enough lights in here,
我觉得这可能正好合适
and I thought this might be quite good.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你觉得这个放哪里好
Where do you think this could go?
-有点太高了 -可以放下面
- It's a little too tall. - Could go down...
-我不知 -什么 这里吗
- Well, I don't... - What, there?
或者你觉得这里怎么样
Or what do you think about over here?
可以 可以放在我的桌子上
Yeah, it could go on my desk.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-没事吧 -没事 购物引发的头疼
- Are you all right? - Yeah. Shopping headache.
你不觉得它们很好看吗
Don't you think they'd be nice?
-好看啊 -你可以把它们挂起来
- Yeah. - You could hang them up and around.
把它们挂在 把它们挂在那上面
Hang them on the... Hang them on those, up there.
看起来像圣诞节
Would look Christmassy.
你觉得呢 朵拉
What do you think, Dora?
母亲
一个男孩的故事
来吧
Just come and...
-留下来 -留下来
- Stay. - Stay.
-我可不想这样做 -你不需要
- Don't want to do that. - You don't need to.
-我要付 -你不需要付房♥租
-I do. -Need to pay rent.
实际上 你付了
You kind of do, actually, yeah.
付给你 你绝对是个糟糕的房♥东
To you. You'd be a terrible landlord.
我是个糟糕的房♥东
I am a terrible landlord.
因为他太可爱了 弗兰克
'Cause he's so lovely, Frankie,
但他 他抽很多烟
but he's... He smokes a lot.
-他女朋友付房♥租吗 -没
- Does his girlfriend pay rent? - No. - No.
她甚至都没有 比如说 提过这事
She hasn't even, like, suggested it.
就完全没有当回事吗
Doesn't put anything towards it?
-我不会问他这个的 -不行
- I'm not gonna ask him. - No.
不行 你必须要问
No, you have to.
电影精选列表