I don't see why you would be intimidated.
但是 人们都会感到胆怯
Well, people can feel intimidated.
我并不觉得这是一个
I don't think that's...
是的 我是说 他们可以 但是
Yeah, I mean, they can, but...
这是很正常的
Perfectly normal.
并不是所有的人都可以教电影
Not of people who teach.
电影领域已经比较饱和了
This has got rather warm.
所以我准备换一个工作方向
I'm gonna switch it round.
特别是那些人不能做的工作
"Those who can't."
你可以把烧酒换成这个吗
Can you swap the warm wine's heat into this?
谢谢
Shush. Thank you.
谢谢你的建议 这真的
Thank you for your advice. It's really...
很有用 嗯
It's really helpful. Mmm.
我觉得你并不像一个瘾君子
You don't seem druggy to me.
不 我不是的
No, I'm not. No, I'm not.
很有意思
Interesting. Mmm.
所以我有点想知道
So, I'm trying to work out
你俩在哪里结婚的
where you two tessellate here.
其实我并不擅长委婉表达 所以
I'm not good with euphemism, so...
对不起 我不是很明白你的意思
Sorry, I don't understand.
好吧 所以作为一个瘾君子
Okay, so habitual heroin user,
和实习的扶轮社会员
trainee Rotarian...
哪一个角色看起来比较好 我好奇问问
Which is a good look. I mean it nicely.
感觉怎样 为什么 什么时候
How? What? Why? When?
对不起 我没有
Sorry, I don't...
-你没有涉足吗 -没有
- You don't even dabble? - No.
好的 我是说 我也没做过
Okay. I mean, I don't.
但我觉得这是一个很正常的行为
I feel it's very mainstream behavior.
我跟他说过
I've said to him...
这很正常
It's mainstream.
其实我觉得
I actually think, you know...
我说 这事在四十年代都是可以被接受的
I mean, it was fine in the '40s, but...
-一切都还好吗 -是的
- All okay? - Great.
我们会有一个充满魅力的时刻
We are having a charming time.
挺好的
Good. I say.
如果你能把这些橄榄油倒满
If only you could top up these olives,
我想我们就可以
I think we might be able to
把剩下的饭菜也一起解决掉
get through the rest of the meal.
这是其中一个场景 一个排练场景
This is a scene... A rehearsal scene.
这是你们的第一场排练
This is the first rehearsal he had
跟一群年轻的音乐家一起
with this bunch of young musicians
他们准备创建一个新的乐团
that he was going to create a new band with.
这就是他 有一点老了
And there he is. He's quite old.
可以看出来 他们还是有点紧张
You can see that they look a bit nervous,
就有点像现在的你们 我认为
a bit like you, I think.
他在听这个大♥师♥告诉他们生命的真谛
Listening to the master tell them the facts of life.
也提到了这件事情为他而言是多么的重要
And also saying how much it mattered to him,
关于演奏音乐这事
playing this music.
这是非常相似的 在我看来
So it's very parallel, in my mind,
关于你们准备怎么开始这场表演
to what you are beginning to go through now.
他们的孩子快结婚了
Their son's getting married,
但他们还不确定自己喜欢不喜欢那个女孩
and they can't decide whether they like the girl or not.
男方是位医生
And he's a doctor.
他的治病技术高超
'Cause he's got good hands.
女方是一名学校老师
And she's a schoolteacher.
她有什么不能说的秘密吗
Does she have secrets?
她当然有了 肯定
Of course she does. Of course.
男方呢
Does he?
没有
No.
好吧
Oh.
你觉得去威尼斯怎么样
How would you feel about going to Venice?
-威尼斯 -没错
- Venice? - Mmm-hmm.
我很愿意去
I'd love to go.
-我很愿意 -很好
- I would love that. - Good.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you. -Thank you.
你之前去过吗
Have you been before?
去过三次
Yes. Three times.
-三次 -有一次是在夏天
- Three times? - Once in summer.
两次是在冬天
Twice in winter.
你去干什么呢 你一个人去吗
Why did you go? Did you go by yourself?
额 不是的 我和德西蕾一起
Uh, no, I went with, uh, Desiree.
她因为嫉妒到发疯然后跳河了
She went mad with jealousy and jumped in a canal.
再也没看见过她
Never saw her again.
至少 这就是她遗书里提到的
At least, that was what her suicide note implied.
我想她是乘坐小划船逃跑的
I think she ran off with a gondolier.
怪不得
No wonder.
所以 你有过三个女友
So, three girlfriends.
-是的 全都叫德西蕾 -嗯
- Yes, all called Desiree. - Mmm-hmm.
很奇怪吧
Strange, that.
其他几个叫什么名字
What were their names?
米利亚姆
Miriam,
凯若琳
Caroline
还有安吉拉
and Angela.
安吉拉 好 我知道了
Angela. Mmm.
安吉拉唱爵士
Angela sang jazz.
他们觉得这歌♥声简直不能忍♥
They sound unbearable.
我想她们一定非常漂亮
I suppose they were frightfully beautiful,
还很有趣 且会骑马
and lots of fun and rode horses.
如果你不想了解
If you don't want to know...
我非常想知道 只是没有问
I do want to know ...then don't ask.
我迫切地想知道
I do want to know.
米利亚姆会拉大提琴吗
Did Miriam play the cello?
不
No.
小提琴呢
The violin.
不 她并不懂音乐
No, she wasn't at all musical.
事实上 她并没有那么优秀
She wasn't even pretty, actually.
这不是真的
That's not true.
但 她有一些其他的优势
Well, she had other qualities.
比如
Like what?
亲爱的 我不能在这告诉你
Darling, I can't tell you in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 你说什么
Excuse me?
我就是玩玩而已 朱莉
I'm just playing, Julie.
别折磨你自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
我没折磨
I'm not tort...
也别让我再折磨你了
Stop inviting me to torture you.
你现在这样子
That's exactly how you make me feel
只会让我感觉恶心
when you're being like this.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太漂亮了
That is so beautiful.
我不会那么做的
I'm not trying that.
不 这方法太
No, it's way too...
太冒险了
It's too adventurous.
你收拾行李了吗
Are you packed?
当然
'Course.
肝 我不吃
Liver? I'm not eating... I'm not...
不 我对那个不太感兴趣
No, I'm not interested.
不 不 不 我还是要意大利面吧
No. No, no. I'm gonna stick with pasta.
很好 普通的那种就行
Nice, normal pasta.
当然
Mmm, 'course.
好的
Okay, well, um...
好的 等会见
Yeah, I'll see you later.
我 我迫不及待了
I... I can't wait.
希区柯克明白 我是说
Hitchcock knew this. I mean,
他会改变策略
he would change tack.
我的意思是 在心理分♥析♥上 你懂的
I mean, if Psycho, you know,
那场戏 在心理分♥析♥的角度上
the scene in... In Psycho,
淋浴那场
the shower scene,
是很碎片化的 是的
is very much fragments... Yeah.
很受限的
...very much withholding.
但是在其他方面 他就显得很传统
电影精选列表