Sells them down the market.
-你说绿色商店吗 -对
- The green shop, yeah? - Yeah.
有品位有教养的人都去那里
Where the classy and people with decorum and class go.
很适合你 小伙子
Looks good on you, lad,
但你该闭嘴了
but you need to shut up about it.
听着 兄弟 听着
Listen, bro, listen.
有些人就是看什么都不顺眼 你懂吧
Haters are gonna hate. Do you know what I mean?
人们不想看到我比他们强 我可以接受
People don't wanna see me win. It's all right.
东西真不错
This is nice.
好了 好了
It's fine, it's fine, you know.
我努力挣钱 努力往上爬
I get a bit of dough, move up in the world
别人却在嘲笑我的穿着打扮
and everyone's dissing my clothes and my clobber.
我没关系
You know, that's all right.
真的没关系
That's all right.
我想知道
...and I wondered
你最近见过安东尼吗
if you've seen Anthony at all?
没有 我很久没见过他了
No, I haven't seen him for a while.
我们都很担心他
We've been so worried about him.
真不好意思
Well, I'm so sorry.
抱歉打扰你了
Oh, I'm sorry to disturb you...
没有没有 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
你可以 随时联♥系♥我
You have to call... You call me any time.
我们没有其他办法知道他在哪里
...but we have no other way of knowing where he is.
只能打给你
You're the only person we can call.
如果你见到他了 可以告诉我们一声吗
If you see him, would you let us know?
好的 没问题
Yeah, of course.
你如果见到他了 也打给我好吗
And you have to call me if... When you see him, okay?
没问题 谢谢
Of course. Thanks...
谢谢你 谢谢你打来 芭芭拉
Thank you for... Thank you for calling, Barbara.
抱歉没帮上忙
I'm so sorry I can't help.
爱你
Lots of love...
-晚安 -晚安
- Night, night. - Night, night.
他喜欢新郎吗
Does he like the groom?
喜欢
Yes.
也许是他介绍他们认识的
Maybe he introduced them.
和他们谈谈钱的问题
Talking to them about money.
要提前计划
About planning ahead.
是投资吧
Mmm. Investments.
对
Yes.
还要节俭
And frugality.
我吃沙拉总是故意
I always use the wrong fork on purpose...
用错叉子
For salad.
我的两个叉子一样大小
Both of mine are the same size.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
爱
Yes.
-爱吗 -爱
- Yes? - Yes.
你为什么会觉得我不爱你了
What makes you think I don't?
我有时对你不太好
I'm not very nice to you sometimes.
我像只野兽
I'm a beast to you.
你不像野兽 我才像
You're not a beast. I'm the beast.
-不 我才像 -我像
- No, I'm the beast. - I'm the beast.
我们都是野兽
We'll share the beast.
其实这样挺好的
That would be nice, actually.
在这之前发生了很多事
There was a lot going on before this.
利比亚人♥质♥事件
The Libyan hostages.
至今还没结束
Still going on now.
你的工作也要处理这个吗
Did you have to deal with that at work?
对
Yeah.
这我没想到
I didn't realize.
日子消逝在黑夜
Days fading into nights,
消逝在白昼
fading into day.
昼夜兼程
Day and night creeping together
去向虚无
to a gray nothingness, and no thought.
只有时间在惧怕未来
Only each minute's fear of the next.
六天没有合眼 我已筋疲力尽
So tired after six days without a moment's rest.
在夜晚缓慢的时针下
And so restless,
焦躁不安
through the slow hours of night.
我开始失去意识和念头
I lost any consciousness of will,
直至脑内一无所有
and then nothing at all.
都是虚无
A gray nothingness.
我甚至没有时间来衡量我的痛苦
I didn't even have a second to measure pain by,
因为痛苦时刻伴随我左右
there being now no time without pain,
但此刻痛苦也不复存在了
thus pain ceased to exist.
我将一无所有地
There was nothing at all,
走向生命的尽头
and I was walking in the ways of the dead.
后来 秋天变得血泪斑斑
But then the autumn bled,
就像我的袖扣
like my cuff links,
疼痛灼烧着我
a searing pain,
未来开始清晰可见
and I could see like second sight,
我获得了重生
and I am born again.
珍妮特将在接下来的十二小时内死去
Janet's to die in the next 12 hours.
我想我们两个不能继续下去了
Both of us couldn't keep going, I suppose.
其中一个退出了
One of them's got out.
可能是斯塔法萨克先生
Probably Mr. Staffasack.
-什么先生 -斯塔法萨克
- Mister who? - Staffasack.
总是想逃出布伦丹病房♥
Keeps escaping from the Brendan Ward.
那里巡逻很严密
It's highly patrolled.
他对他们自己和对别人来说都很危险
Dangerous to themselves and other people.
前几天他被找到了 身上还带着把斧头
They found him the other day with an axe.
开玩笑的
I'm joking.
但后来 一些人开始变得
But then, some people started to get
非常好胜
very competitive about it.
有几次爬楼梯比赛结束得很糟糕
A couple of stair races ended quite badly,
所以他们不得不叫停这个项目
so they had to level it off.
她说她有三幅图象
She said she had three images.
一双空荡荡的大靴子
A large empty pair of big boots,
一只蜂鸟和海上的风暴云
a hummingbird and storm clouds over a seascape.
你想的话可以给你听听
You can listen to it all if you want.
我很好
I'm fine.
好的 我也很好
Good. I am as well.
我不想一直
I don't want to keep feeling I need to, um,
强调我很好
illustrate that I'm fine.
你不必这样
You don't have to.
你不用装样子什么的
You don't have to put up a front or anything,
和我永远不用
ever, with me.
好的 因为我很好
Good, 'cause I am fine.
我也许看起来不好 但我真的很好
I might not look fine, but I am fine.
你现在担心我吗
Are you worried about me now?
不担心
No.
这次我不会担心了
No, I'm not, for once.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的朱莉 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Julie ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
这是一首挽歌♥
It's a dirge.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
唱得像有人死了一样
Sounded rather as though someone had died.
继续 继续 继续
Go on, go on, go on.
继续吹
Go on, keep blowing.
-万岁 -万岁 很好
- Hurray! - Hurray. Well done.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
既然是你过生日 我们应该可以碰杯
I think we're allowed to clink glasses on your birthday.
二十五了
Twenty-five.
-五十的一半了 -我可以用叉子吗
- Halfway to 50. - Am I allowed a fork?
五十的一半 这什么想法 不好意思
Halfway to 50. What a thought. I'm so sorry.
这也太大了
That's so enormous.
你自己留着那个
No, you keep that for you.
都有蛋糕一半大了
That's like half the cake.
自己留着
Keep that for you.
这太荒谬了 那是我的
It's ridiculous. That'll be mine.
关于一些事我想听听你的建议
I want to ask your advice about something.
但你听了不许取笑我
电影精选列表