But then elsewhere, he's quite conventional.
所以他知道什么时候需要做出调整
So he knows when to make those adjustments.
因为调整是一个不断发展的过程
Uh, because it is a process, a growth,
是情感和看法的构建
a building of our sensibilities and our perceptions,
然后我们就意识到需要
and we've got to realize that sometimes we have to change
随着进程的展开而改变
our approach as the journey unfolds.
从心理分♥析♥方面看 这场戏
This scene could be related to
可以和那场戏联♥系♥起来
that scene in... In Psycho.
所以你看不到伤口
So you don't see the stab wounds.
看不见疼痛
So you don't see the pain.
只能听到声音
Mmm. You just hear it.
你们明白吧 你听到那个女人的尖叫
You know, you hear the scream of the woman.
是的 听出其中的矛盾冲突
Yeah. You hear the conflict.
所以这就很
So it's quite...
-就和那种很相似 -是的 当然
- Could be quite like that. - Yes, of course.
当然 我想
And, of course, as, I think,
你们懂的 这本书教导我们
you know, the books tell us,
我们看不到任何东西
we never do see anything... Mmm.
在那场淋浴戏就是这样
...in that shower scene.
对 看不见
No, you don't see.
即使我们有全部的 展现出来的
Although we have all the... What appear to be
各种谋杀案件所居具有的细枝末节
all the bits and pieces that we need for the murder,
但是直到我们看到那把刀之前
but then nothing ever happens,
什么都没发生
all we see is the knife.
-你只看到了那把刀 -刀和淋浴头
- You just see the knife. - The knife and the showerhead.
这种情况下 有可能 矛盾冲突
And in this case, possibly, the conflict,
争吵的噪声 就是武器
the noise of the argument, is the weapon.
对 这就能猜到结局了
Yes. You see the end result,
就有可能是 她的尸体
which could be, in Psycho, her dead body,
然后 在这种条件下
and then, in this case,
最终结局就是两姐妹分离
the two broken siblings at the end.
他们把所有东西都拿走了
They've taken everything.
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
天啊
Argh! God.
操
Fuck!
我他妈就不应该那么做
I shouldn't have fucking done that.
♪ 威尼斯是多么阴郁 ♪
♪ How sad Venice can be ♪
♪ 当你一个人的时候 ♪
♪ When you're on your own ♪
♪ 威尼斯是多么悲伤 ♪
♪ How sad Venice can be ♪
♪ 当你孤独的时候 ♪
♪ When you're alone ♪
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
请告诉我 我都做了些什么
Please tell me what I've done.
求你了 因为
Please, because...
这是惩罚
This is punishing,
看到你现在这样子 却又不知道为什么
seeing you like this and then not knowing why.
我不能说 紧急情况下才能说
I can't go into all this. It was an emergency.
什么他妈紧急情况
What fucking emergency?
如果我那天没那么做
If I hadn't done that on that day,
我现在就不会在这
I wouldn't be here now. I...
我只能告诉你这些
That's all I can tell you.
你那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你不能说这样的话 然后又不
You can't say stuff like that and then not...
我可以接受你有些事情不能告诉我
I appreciate that there are some things you can't tell me.
知道吗 我觉得你无法接受
Well, you know, I appreciate there's things about me
关于我的某些事
that you find unacceptable.
因为我发现你有些事让我无法接受
There's things about you I find unacceptable.
那些事就是关于这次谈话
There's things about this conversation
我发现我无法接受
I find unacceptable.
事实就是你是个贼
The fact that you're a thief.
我们还是在其他地方见面吧
We're gonna have to meet somewhere.
安东尼 你偷了我的东西
Anthony, you stole my stuff.
你偷了我的素材
You stole my things.
你明白吗 你明白是什么意思吗
Do you understand? Do you understand that?
你知道那给我的感受是什么吗
Do you understand how that would make me feel?
我不认为你
I didn't think you'd...
你觉得我不 你觉得我不会在意是吗
You wouldn't think I... You didn't think I would mind?
-你是要这么说吗 -不 不
- Is that what you're saying? - No. No.
我知道你会介意 所以我没告诉你
I knew you'd mind. That's why I didn't tell you.
就因为我这么做了
I do what I do
你才能有现在的生活
so that you can have the life you're having
晚上安然入眠
and sleep safe at night,
并且没有国王路上那该死的汽车炸♥弹♥
and there's not a fucking car bomb on King's Road.
我们庆幸有现在的生活吧 好吗
Let's laugh about it. Why not?
我 我真不敢相信
I can't... I can't believe you.
好吧 如果你不能相信我的话
Well, if you can't believe me,
你自己为什么不花点时间好好想想呢
why don't you take some time to get your head around it?
因为我没什么要跟你说的了
Because I've got nothing more to tell you,
我也什么都不想解释
I've got nothing more to explain,
而且我也没有其他要提供的信息了
and I've got nothing more to offer to this.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
我明白了 我知道你为什么不
I understand. I get why you didn't...
是有原因的
There are some things
你不用 你不用告诉我
you need to... you need to not tell me,
我可以理解
and I understand that.
-谢谢 -所以 对不起
- Thank you. - So I'm sorry.
我不是想让你为难
I don't wanna give you a hard time.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
在位于伦敦西部的
At the siege
利比亚人♥民♥事务处
of the Libyan People's Bureau
现在被包围了
in the West End of London,
数百名武警彻夜保持戒备状态
hundreds of armed police have been on the alert all night,
神枪手包围了
with marksmen surrounding the building
圣詹姆斯广场上的建筑
in St James's Square.
其他警官安装了仪器
Other police officers have installed equipment
为了监视事务处内的一举一动
to monitor movements inside the bureau
并且现在已经和里面的人取得了联♥系♥
and contact has been established with those inside.
广场周围的整个区域
The whole area around the square
已经被封锁
has been sealed off.
从这看来像是
From here they looked like plans
使♥馆♥建筑的平面图
of the layout of the Embassy building.
现在 距离围攻已经过去了一个小时
In this, the dreaded first hour of the siege,
谈判仍在继续 试图结束这一切
the talks are going on to try to end it.
而且在我头顶的建筑物房♥顶上
And on the rooftops of the buildings above me,
警方的神枪手正在大使♥馆♥备战
police marksmen are trained on the embassy.
我想有一种选择就是 给利比亚人
I understand one option open to them though
提供前往希思罗机场的免费通道
is to offer the Libyans free passage to Heathrow...
是为了工作吗
This is for work?
是 是为了工作
This is for the work, yes.
你看到我昨天贴的
Have you read the notice that I put up yesterday
关于音乐家们联合的通知了吗
about the musicians' union,
关于我们刚刚达成的协议
the agreement we've just reached?
-没 还没有 -你应该看看
- No, no, I haven't. - No. You should read it.
-好的 -很重要
- Mmm-hmm. - It's important.
我是说 达成协议对我们来说很有益
I mean, it's good for us to reach an agreement.
他们是群狡猾的家伙 但是 你看看
They're a tricky bunch. But, you know, here we are,
三个小时的音乐会
£25 per musician... - Mmm-hmm.
给每个音乐家25英镑
...for a three-hour session.
如果是用交响乐团的话 你的预算
If you're using an orchestra, you're gonna run through
肯定很快就会用完了
your budget very quickly indeed.
我们需要谈谈预算的问题
We'll need to talk about the budget.
我们需要考虑这所学校预算的问题
We need to think about budgets at this school.
我们不能随随便便
We're not just loaning equipment out
就把设备借出去
on the willy-nilly. Um...
对
Mmm-hmm.
这有点不太寻常 当你还没
It's quite irregular, really, to be coming
考虑预算的问题的时候
and talking about a project and equipment
就说起项目和设备了
when you haven't even thought about the budget,
但我觉得你不用考虑
but then I don't suppose you really have to think
骑士桥的预算 对吧
about budget in Knightsbridge, do you?
你进展如何
电影精选列表