What? Oh, brain freeze?
把舌头抵在上颚。
Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth.
- 嗯嗯。- 真的。对,有效果。
- Mmm-mmm. - It does. Yeah. It works.
- 你得先热热身 - 这招从来不管用 从没灵过
- You gotta warm it up. - It never works. Never.
- 我不知道该怎么办 - 好吧 来 把这杯干了
- I don't know what to do. - Okay. Here, chug this.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好的。
Okay.
♫ 祝你生日快乐 ♫
⪠Happy birthday to you âª
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
⪠Happy birthday to you âª
♪ 亲爱的杰奎琳生日快乐 ♪
⪠Happy birthday, dear Jacqueline âª
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
⪠Happy birthday to you âª
谢谢。我他妈恨死你了。
Thank you. I fuckin' hate you.
我要杀了你。
I'm gonna kill you.
- 享用吧。- 谢谢!
- Enjoy. - Thank you!
提醒我永远别再回那个地方。那地方简直糟透了。
Just remind me never to go back to that place. That place was the worst.
我感觉我需要那块披萨。
I feel like I need that pizza.
抱歉。
Sorry.
- 四。哇哦。- 是的。
- Four. Wow. - Yep.
这保证了我不会头疼,而且我隐约能感觉到。
It's a guarantee I won't get a headache, and I can kind of feel it.
是的。这很合理。
Yep. That makes a lot of sense.
- 是啊,我也这么觉得。- 所以我才这么说。
- Yeah, I thought so. - That's why I said it.
你知道的,我刚刚戒酒康复出来,道恩。
You know, I'm just out of rehab, Dawn.
- 哦,得了吧。真的吗?- 我是说,别这样。
- Oh, please. Really? - I mean, come on.
这就像,我又没当着你的面这么做。
It's like, I didn't do it in front of you.
我知道,但你现在对我不太友善。
I know, but you're just not being nice to me right now.
你对我态度不太好。
You're not being very nice to me.
这话什么意思?我什么都没做啊。
What does that even mean? I didn't do anything.
- 不,你只是... - 我什么都没做。
- No, you're just... - I haven't done anything.
...有点爱评判别人,而且你才坚持了 21 天...这并不代表你比我强。
...kind of judgey, and, like, you just got your shit together for 21 days, like... It doesn't make you any better than me.
对不起。我不是那个意思。
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in that way.
马克。只是...只是因为你有个问题,不代表全世界的人都和你面临同样的问题。明白吗?
Mark. It's... It's just 'cause you've got a problem with something, it doesn't mean that everyone in the world has the same problem that you do. Okay?
- 所以别烦我了。
- 你不会懂的。
- So just give me a break. - You wouldn't understand.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
- 你好。- 嘿,杰夫,是我。
- Hello. - Hey, Jeff, it's me.
哦,是你的担♥保♥人啊。好吧。
Oh, it's your sponsor. Okay.
知道吗?你现在一点意思都没有。
You know what? You're no fun anymore.
你现在一点都不好玩了。
You're no fun anymore.
而你只是个该死的告密贱♥人♥。
And you're just a fucking tattletale bitch.
- 等等。等一下。 - 你是在告发我吗?
- Hold on. Hold on one second. - Are you telling on me?
- 我没有告发你。 - 那你这是在干什么?
- I'm not telling on you. - What are you doing?
这是我人生中最艰难的时刻,唐恩。
This is the most difficult time of my life, Dawn.
求你了,求你了。我需要你理解。
Please, please. I need you to understand.
- 我理解。- 求你。
- I do understand. - Please.
不,我真的理解。我明白。
No, I do. I understand.
可你转头就打电♥话♥给杰夫 完全不理我
But then you go and call Jeff, and then you just shut me out.
我真的很难过 我来就是想和你谈谈 好吗
And it really hurts my feelings, and I'm here to talk to you, okay?
但你要让我走进你心里 你不需要杰夫
But you just gotta let me in. You don't need Jeff.
挂掉 快挂掉
Hang up. Hang up.
我说的就是这个意思。
This is what I'm talking about.
我是说,这种起伏变化。
I mean, this up and down.
我都不知道自己在跟谁说话。
I don't know who I'm talking to.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能说出这种话?
How the fuck can you say that?
你现在的行为对我太有害了。
Your behavior is just so unhealthy for me right now.
求你了,道恩。
Please, Dawn.
知道吗?去你的,马克。
You know what? Fuck you, Mark.
你自己玩蛋去吧。
Just go fuck yourself.
杰夫,你能听见我现在在处理什么吗?
Jeff, can you hear what I'm dealing with now?
在自己家里都这么不舒服。
It's so uncomfortable in my own home.
我不知道你有没有机会听到她尖叫时说的话。
I don't know if you had a chance to hear what she was saying when she was screaming.
我听到...
I heard...
嗯。
Yeah.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what it is?
是你♥他♥妈♥嫉妒我还能和朋友出去喝酒,而且完全没问题。
Is that you're fucking jealous that I can still go out and get drinks with my friends, and it's completely fine.
而你希望自己也能这样。
And you wish you could do that.
别他妈假装我才是那个有问题的人。
Well, stop trying to pretend that I'm the one with the fucking problem.
- 你听到了吗?- 听到了。
- Did you hear that? - Yeah.
对,就是她。
Yeah, that's her.
我希望你和杰夫...能他妈幸福美满。
I hope you and Jeff... are real fucking happy together.
她刚才...我...我待会给你回电♥话♥。
And she just... I... I'm gonna call you back.
- 好的,谢谢,杰夫。- 嗯,好的。
- All right, thanks, Jeff. - Yeah, okay.
嘿,唐恩?
Hey, Dawn?
唐恩?
Dawn?
今天,我们非常荣幸能将最优秀的斗士们齐聚一堂召开本次新闻发布会。
Today, we are happy to have our greatest fighters in one room together for this press conference.
请为他们鼓掌喝彩。
Please give a round of applause for them.
我们将通过两场赛事举♥行♥锦标赛,最终决出全球最强格斗家的冠军之战。
We will be holding a tournament over two events, leading to a championship fight that will result in the number one fighter in all of the world.
同时,对于上次因恩森·井上对阵马克·科尔的主赛取消而让粉丝失望一事,我们深表歉意。
And also, we regret that we disappointed the fans last time with the cancelation of the main card of Enson Inoue versus Mark Kerr.
我们已得到马克的保证,此类情况不会再次发生。
We have received Mark's word that this will not happen again.
他请求占用一些时间向日本粉丝说明自己参加这场特别锦标赛的情况。
And he has asked for some time to address his Japanese fans regarding his inclusion in this special tournament.
你好。
Hello.
同时也感谢各位允许我今天来到这里。
And thank you to everyone for allowing me to be here today.
首先我要向 Pride 组织及全体工作人员致歉。
I'd like to apologize, first and foremost, to the Pride organization and staff.
在我处理个人困境的这段时期里,你们对我展现了极大的包容。
You have been extremely understanding to me during my time of dealing with my personal struggles,
最后,我要对日本人♥民♥和日本粉丝说。
and finally to the Japanese people, the Japanese fans.
我知道你们一直在质疑我是否还是你们心目中的那个斗士。
I know that you've been questioning whether I am the fighter that you thought that I was.
而我人生中最大的遗憾之一就是这个问题的答案。
And one of my biggest regrets in life is the answer to that question.
我不是。
I wasn't.
对此我感到羞愧。
And I'm ashamed about that.
但我向你保证,我会更加努力来弥补你。
But I promise you, that I'm gonna work even harder to make this up to you.
谢谢。ありがとう(谢谢)。
Thank you. Arigato.
看看这是谁大驾光临啊。
Look what the cat dragged in.
- 马尔基托!- 巴西托。
- Marquito! - Basito.
- 最近怎么样,兄弟? - 嘿,兄弟。
- What's up, brother? - Hey, brother.
- 老兄,见到你真高兴。 - 么么哒。
- Man, good to see you. - Mwah.
噢!看来我们得干点活了。
Ooh! I guess we got some work to do.
- 有点活儿要干。 - 开玩笑的啦,伙计。
- A little bit. - I'm just kidding, man.
- 嘿,快看看这个。- 有什么发现?
- Yeah, take a look at this. - What do you got?
- 是规则说明。- 噢糟了!
- It's the rules. - Oof!
老兄,他们把你所有武器都收走了。
Man, they've taken all your weapons away.
是啊。全给没收了。我是说,科尔曼一直在苦练他的拳脚功夫。
Yeah. Took everything away. I mean, Coleman's been working on his striking and his kicking.
赛事方告诉他不想再看地面缠斗了。
Promoters told him that they don't want to see any more grappling and wrestling.
没错,他们想看击倒场面。
Yeah, they wanna see knockouts.
他们想看选手被击倒。
They want to see people get knocked out.
看他怎么痛揍里卡多的。
Well, look how he beat Ricardo.
把他打晕了,对吧?我是说...明年恩森也会对你——干同样的事。- 没错。
Knocked him out, right? I mean... And Enson next year is gonna do exactly - the same thing to you. - Yeah.
他会来找你,想把你击倒。
He's gonna come for you, and he wants to knock you out.
你只要后撤步,等待时机,猛冲过去把他放倒,然后我想就是照脸给他一拳。
You're just gonna move backwards, wait for the right moment, shoot in, take his ass down, and then you just hit him in the face, I guess.
- 所以不用打击技?- 不,不用打击技。
- So, no striking? - No, no striking.
你得掌握打击技巧 才能让他体力耗尽 把他放倒在地
Well, you need to know striking in order to get him to tire to take him to the ground.
拜托老兄 你清楚他的战术套路对吧
But, come on, man, you know his game plan, right?
五场 KO 取胜 五场降服获胜
Five wins by knockout, five wins by submission.
就在去年我生日那天 谁拿了阿布扎比格斗俱乐部世界冠军
And then, last year, on my freaking birthday, who won the Abu Dhabi Combat Club world championship?
你做到了。
You did.
他不会打败你的。
He's not gonna take you down.
他亲眼目睹你击败了四位顶尖格斗家。
He saw you beat four amazing grapplers.
甚至没人能让你陷入被降服的险境。
Nobody came even close to submitting you.
相信我,这家伙不会把你摔到地上的。
So trust me, this guy is not gonna take you to the ground.
- 谢谢。- 准备好了吗?
- Thank you. - You ready?
- 我想是吧。- 你觉得呢?
- I think so. - You think so?
来吧马克,回答"是"或"不是"就行。
Come on, Mark, it's a yes or no answer.
"我也这么觉得。"
"I think so."
没错。来吧,准备好了吗?
That's right. Come on. Are you ready?
- 准备好了。- 哦!快看。
- Yes. - Oh! Looky.
瞧瞧这演出的阵仗。
Look at the sight of the show.
马尔基托...回来了。
Marquito... is back.
呃,实际上我们还得等十秒钟...直到蜂鸣器响起。
Uh, actually, we're gonna have to wait ten seconds... ...till the buzzer goes.
来,深呼吸。
So, deep breaths.
好的,开始吧。二。
Okay, here we go. Two.
很好。再来一次。
Good. Again.
四针。
Four.
很好。直拳上勾。
Good. Uppercut straight.
电影精选列表