- 天啊! - 唐,别这样。
- Holy shit! - Dawn, don't do that.
别这样。别突然装出一副关心我的身体和训练的样子,你真正在乎的只有你自己。
Do not do that. Don't act like all of a sudden you give two shits about my body and my training, when the only thing you care about is yourself.
真的吗?
Really?
什么事你都要插一脚。
Inserting yourself into everything.
对,就是这样。
Yes, that's it.
总是围着你转。满脑子就只有你。
Always about you. Only about fucking you.
因为所有事情都是关于... - 你! - 你!
Because everything is about... - You! - You!
而你给我的全是你那些该死的残羹剩饭,还一直跟我说这是正餐时间。
And all you give me are your shitty fucking leftovers, and you keep telling me it's dinnertime.
不错嘛。这是从你那些破书里看来的?
That's good. You read that in one of your little fucking books?
去你♥妈♥的♥,混♥蛋♥。
Fuck you, asshole.
没错,我就是这么想的,这就是我的感受。
Yeah, I did, and it's how I feel.
你觉得怎么样?想知道我什么感受吗?
It's how you feel. You wanna know how I feel?
你知道最糟心的是什么吗?我在这儿拼了命地保持清醒,这可一点都不好受。
You know what sucks and what's not nice is that I'm working my ass off trying to stay sober around here.
好的,没问题。
Sure, okay.
嗯,也许我会打给你的担♥保♥人。
Yeah, maybe I'll call your sponsor.
你♥他♥妈♥别那么干。给我住手!
Don't fucking do that. You stop!
别他妈这样干扰我的康复计划。
Don't fucking work my program like that.
- 你♥他♥妈♥别动我的程序... - 你♥他♥妈♥别... - ...像那样搞我的程序。 - ...在我面前耍花样。
- Don't you fucking work... - Don't you fucking get... - ... my program like that. - ...in my face.
你想动手打我?
You want to hit me?
来啊。放马过来。
Let's go. Come on.
有种就来干一架。
Let's fucking go.
自以为是的...操蛋的掌控狂先生。
Mr... Mr. Fucking in Control.
我不知该如何是好。
I don't know what to do.
我不知该如何是好。我正在拼命工作,为的是赚取足以改变人生的财富。
I don't know what to do. I'm working my ass off to make a life-changing amount of money.
而你呢?我刚从戒毒所出来,你就和朋友在外头鬼混到凌晨四点。
And what are you doing? I just get out of rehab and you're out till four o'clock in the morning with your friends.
你♥他♥妈♥下午两点半就在喝酒,还嗑止痛药。
You're drinking. You're eating Advil at fucking 2:30 in the afternoon.
你觉得这样对我很好吗?
You think that's nice to me?
你觉得这很鼓舞人心吗?
You think that's encouraging?
不,这既粗鲁又自私,简直离谱,所以你别想去日本了。
No, it's rude and it's selfish and it's fucked up, and that's why you're not going to Japan.
我就知道是你。
I knew it was you.
我就知道是你♥他♥妈♥的主意。
I knew it was your fucking idea.
你知道?是啊,你当然知道。
You knew it? Yeah, of course you did.
当然。因为一切都在你掌控之中。
Of course. Because it's all about you.
- 都是关于你的感受 - 但你根本不在乎我
- All about you. - But you don't care about me.
你从不顾及我的感受
You don't care about my feelings.
你只在乎你自己和你那群混♥蛋♥朋友,还有你那该死的破格斗比赛
You just care about yourself and your dumb fucking friends and your stupid fucking fighting.
我那该死的破比赛才付清了这栋房♥子的贷款
My stupid fucking fighting that's paid for this fucking house.
我那该死的打斗挣来的钱买♥♥了这辆车。
My stupid fucking fighting that's paid for the car.
才买♥♥得起这身该死的行头。
Paid for that fucking outfit.
但这就是你喜欢的方式,马克。
But that's how you like it, Mark.
- 是的,顺便说... - 你只是想要... - ...那是你自己的问题。 - ...控制一切。
- Yes, and by the way... - You just want to... - ...that's on you. - ...control everything.
这是你的问题。所有这些不安全感,唐,都是你的问题。
That's on you. All these insecurities, Dawn, are on you.
所以无论你那混乱的脑子里在想什么,那都是你自己的事。
So whatever's going on in that fucked up head of yours, that's an inside job.
我觉得你对我一无所知。
I don't think you know a damn thing about me.
你对我根本一无所知。
You don't know a damn thing about me.
你知道吗,马克?
You know that, Mark?
我觉得你最好离开。
I think it's best if you leave.
我们要开派对。
We're having a party.
- 取消派对。 - 不。
- Cancel the party. - No.
因为大家都来了 而且都很兴奋
Because everybody's coming over and everyone's excited.
我对此也感到非常兴奋
And I was really excited about it.
我觉得我们可以明天再聊这事
And I feel like we could just talk about this tomorrow.
反正我也不用专门跑日本
And I don't have to come to Japan or anything.
没事的。
It's okay.
道恩,进房♥间收拾个包,然后离开。
Dawn, go in the room, pack a bag, and get out.
道恩。
Dawn.
道恩。道恩。
Dawn. Dawn.
不要,道恩!不要!住手!
Dawn, no. Dawn, no! No!
放开我!
Get off me!
道恩,开门啊道恩
Dawn. Dawn, open the door.
宝贝 我们好好谈谈
Baby, we're gonna talk this through.
看着我的眼睛 你才能明白我的感受
I need you to look me in the eyes just so you can see what I'm feeling.
黎明时分
Dawn.
住手!把你的脏手从我身上拿开!
Stop! Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开,马克!
Get your fucking hands off me, Mark!
我根本没打算做什么!
I wasn't gonna do anything!
我只是在假装,马克,我保证。
I was just pretending, Mark, I promise.
你弄疼我了马克,求你了。
You're fucking hurting me, Mark, please.
我不会放你走的。
I'm not gonna let you go.
我他妈...我他妈恨死你了!
I fucking... I fucking hate you!
我他妈恨死你了,马克!
I fucking hate you, Mark!
我他妈把一辈子都浪费在你身上了。
I've wasted my whole fucking life on you.
看看你把我害成什么样了!
Look what you do to me!
马克...把你♥他♥妈♥的手从我身上拿开,马克!
Mark... Get your fucking hands off me, Mark!
我不会松手的。我不会...我绝对不会松手。
I'm not letting go. I'm not... I'm not letting go.
我们不会逮捕你,但会带你去见医生。
We're not going to arrest, but we will take you to see a doctor.
明白吗?急诊室的医生会给她做检查。
Okay? The doctor's gonna assess her in the ER.
我能见到她吗?
And will I be able to see her?
你会见到她的,不过得等医生先来给她做完检查。
You'll be able to see her, but after a medical doctor actually comes in and assesses her first.
你希望下一轮比赛谁获胜?
Which fighter would you like to win the next round?
藤田还是马克·科尔?
Fujita or Mark Kerr?
是啊,这个问题真的很难回答。
Yeah, that's a very difficult question.
我觉得我回答不了这个问题。
I don't think I can answer that one.
我完全理解。
I totally understand.
假设马克·科尔真的赢了呢?
Let's say what if Mark Kerr does win?
对这么好的朋友出手,你会觉得为难吗?
Would it be hard for you to fight such a good friend of yours?
当然会。不过你看,真到那份上也只能面对,对吧?
Yeah, of course. But look, if it happens, it happens, right?
我会全力以赴。他也会。
I'm gonna give it my all. He's gonna do the same.
结果如何就拭目以待吧。
And we'll see what happens.
- 好的。- 好的。
- Okay. - Okay.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
- 是的,先生。谢谢。- 祝你好运。
- Yes, sir. Thank you. - Good luck.
感激不尽。
Appreciate it.
马克·科尔曼!
Mark Coleman!
马克·科尔曼首轮对战佐竹时取得决定性胜利,顺利晋级决赛。
Mark Coleman enters the finals off the heels of a decisive victory against Satake in the first round.
考虑到此前连败的战绩,这可能是科尔曼争夺梦寐以求冠军的最后机会。
Given his recent losses before that match, this could be Coleman's last chance at this elusive championship.
他这轮打得很艰难...好了,马克·科尔曼准备起身了。
He has a tough round... All right, Mark, Coleman's about to get up.
快看,注意动作。
Come on, watch.
一位渴望成名的潜力拳手。
A promising fighter looking to make a name for himself.
但今晚在此获胜将使他迎战稍后克尔对阵藤田比赛的胜者。
But a victory here tonight would pit him against the winner of Kerr versus Fujita later this evening.
科尔曼的教练向我们透露,他最近一直在加强拳击训练,并特别提醒我们"要当心他的 KO 重拳"。
Coleman's trainer has told us that he has been working on his boxing game recently and that we should, quote, "Watch out for some KOs."
上啊,科尔曼。举起手来。
Come on, Coleman. Hands up.
当心,当心了。没错。
Watch it, watch it. Yeah.
把他拿下!把他拿下!
Take him down! Take him down!
- 锁住身体 - 锁住身体,对!
- Body lock. - Body lock, yes!
快点!快点!
Come on! Come on!
马克!不,不,不!
Mark! No, no, no!
站起来!起来!起来!
Get back up! Get up! Get up!
就是这样。就这样。刺拳。
That's it. That's it. Jab.
好!
Yes!
好!太好了!
Yes! Yes!
他们都很紧张。
They're all nervous.
马克,快上啊。
Mark, come on.
注意他的脚。
Watch his foot.
放倒他。打他。解决他。
Take him down. Hit it. Finish him.
干掉他!干掉他!
Take him down! Take him down!
好!太好了!
Yes! Yes!
兄弟,科尔曼真♥他♥妈♥能打。
Man, Coleman can fucking hit.
就是这样。再来!再来!
That's it. Again! Again!
- 再来! - 太棒了!
- Again! - Yes!
- 好!好!- 没错!
- Yes! Yes! - Yes!
- 抓住他了!- 太棒了!
- You got him! - Yes!
他快撑不住了,快不行了。
He's going, he's going.
就是这样!
That is it!
马克·科尔曼几乎全程压制了青木彰,裁判们肯定都看在眼里。
Mark Coleman virtually put a beating on Akira Shoji and the judges have to have seen that.
好!
Yes!
各位观众,结果已经揭晓。
And there you have it, folks.
"铁锤"马克·科尔曼以一致判定获胜。
It's a unanimous decision win for Mark "The Hammer" Coleman.
这场压倒性的一边倒胜利让他离总冠军更近了一步。
It was a dominant one-sided victory that brings him one step closer to the grand prize.
科尔曼将静待藤田和之与其好友马克·科尔之间的胜者。
Coleman will await the winner of the fight between Kazuyuki Fujita and his good friend, Mark Kerr.
电影精选列表