女士们先生们,重量级锦标赛即将开始,让我们欢迎这些大块头选手登场!
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the big men, as we begin our heavyweight tournaments.
站在我左侧的是 1994 年世界杯摔跤锦标赛冠军、全美自♥由♥式摔跤冠军、NCAA 一级联赛冠军得主,他身高 6 英尺 1 英寸(约 1.85 米),
Standing to my left, he's the winner of the 1994 World Cup Wrestling Championship, the winner of the Men's Freestyle National Championship, an NCAA Division 1 champion, he stands 6'1",
体重 255 磅。
and weighs in at 255 pounds.
他来自亚利桑那州凤♥凰♥城,让我们欢迎首次亮相八角笼的马克·克尔!
He's fighting out of Phoenix, Arizona, please welcome in his Octagon debut, Mark Kerr!
嗨。
Hi.
大概在盯着我的眼睛看。
Probably looking at my eyes.
怎么会这样?
How did that happen?
你听说过终极格斗冠军赛吗?
Well, have you ever heard of the Ultimate Fighting Championship?
UFC?
The UFC?
他们算是格斗运动领域的先驱。
They were kind of like the first in combat sports.
那是拳击吗?
Is that boxing?
嗯,有点拳击的成分在里面。是的。
Well, there's a little boxing in it. Yeah.
这更像是传承千年的武术流派,我们把它们汇聚一堂,看看哪种功夫最厉害。
It's more like martial arts that have been around for thousands of years and we bring them all together to see which one is the best.
我本人是摔跤出身,但可能要对上空手道选手或者拳击手——都有可能。 - 是啊,我听说过这种比赛。
So, I come from a wrestling background, but I might fight a guy who comes from a karate background or a guy who comes from a boxing background - as well. - Yeah, I've heard about this.
这就是他们想禁掉的该死玩意儿。
That's the bloody thing they're trying to ban.
- 没错,正是如此。- 对,就是这东西。
- Yes, that's right. - That's right, it is.
但我必须告诉你,这项运动的吸引力恰恰来自那种刻板印象——你会看到有史以来最血腥暴♥力♥的比赛。- 是啊,我可受不了这个。
But I gotta tell you, the popularity of the sport comes from the stereotype that you're gonna see the bloodiest and the goriest sport - you've ever seen. - Yeah, I can't do that.
这...这让我很不舒服。
It... it bothers me.
这应该让很多人感到不安。
And it should bother a lot of people.
你们打架时会互相憎恨吗?
Do you hate each other when you fight?
绝对不会。
Absolutely not.
- 哦。- 绝对不会。不会的。
- Oh. - Absolutely not. No.
呃,抱歉打扰一下。
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
呃,科尔特兹医生现在可以见您了。
Uh, Dr. Cortez can see you now.
太好了。非常感谢。
Great. Thank you so much.
和您交谈很愉快。
It was great to talk to you.
谢谢,和你聊天也很愉快。
Thank you. It was great to talk with you, too.
给。
Here.
小家伙,最近怎么样?
What's up, little man?
- 抱歉,他有点害羞。- 没关系。
- I'm sorry. He's kind of shy. - That's okay.
但我觉得他想要你的签名。
But I think he wants your autograph.
当然,没问题。
Sure, no problem.
你...你叫什么名字?
Wh... What's your name?
- 他叫科斯莫。 - 科斯莫。
- His name is Cosmo. - Cosmo.
- 不过你能把支票也开给他弟弟默里吗?
- But could you make it out to his brother, Murray, too?
没问题。
Sure.
科斯莫。
Cosmo.
不许打架。
No fighting.
嘿,马克。
Hey, Mark.
- 嘿,拉贾。- 最近怎么样?
- Hey, Raja. - How's it going?
老兄,你还好吗?
How are you, man?
挺好的。你时差还没倒过来吧。
Great. You must be a little jet-lagged.
是啊,今早刚飞过来。
Yeah. Just flew in this morning.
-你之前在哪来着?-日本。
- Where'd you come from again? - Japan.
所以 UFC 现在在日本也有比赛了?
So UFC is now in Japan?
不是,更像是 NBA 和 ABA 那种情况。
No, it's kind of like an NBA, ABA situation.
两个不同的联盟。这个叫做"荣耀"。
Two different leagues. This one's called Pride.
要不你把衬衫脱了吧。
Well, why don't you take off your shirt.
让我瞧瞧。
Let me take a look.
行,那我们按老规矩来?
Okay, so we're doing the usual?
送你的剧本给西夫韦超♥市♥?
Sending your scripts over to Safeway?
你知道我这个月在想什么吗?
You know what I'm thinking this month?
我打算转投 A 到 Z。
I'm gonna switch over to A to Z.
他们处理我的保险好多了。
They handle my insurance much better.
我们开始吧。好的。
Let's do that. Yeah.
好的。当然。没问题。
Okay. Sure. Yeah. That's no problem.
我可以转保险。
I can switch the insurance over.
- 他们可能会... - 你知道吗?
- And they'll probably... - You know what?
我们干脆别走保险了
Let's not even deal with the insurance.
你也知道西夫韦超♥市♥那边的情况
You know how they are over at Safeway.
他们特别难缠...而且这样你也省事 我直接自费就行
They're just a pain in the butt, so... Plus it's easier for you. I'll just pay out of pocket.
你确定吗?有些检查项目可不便宜
Are you sure? Some of these are going to be expensive.
当然,没问题。我不会无缘无故挨打......对,我会自掏腰包。这都不是事儿。
Yeah, no, not a problem. I don't get punched in the face for nothing... Yeah, I'll pay out of pocket. Not a problem.
亲爱的!
Honey!
- 嗨。呃,谢谢。- 这是我给你做的。
- Hi. Uh, thank you. - I made this for you.
- 爱你。- 嗯。
- Love you. - Mmm.
你要我扔掉这个还是你要留着?
Do you want me to throw this out or are you going to have this?
你用的是脱脂牛奶对吧?
You used the skim milk, right?
对,和上周一样用的脱脂奶。
Yeah, skim milk like last week.
我上周就换全脂牛奶了。
I switched to whole milk last week.
- 你为什么不告诉我? - 我以为我说过了。
- Why didn't you tell me? - I thought I told you.
我知道,但这种事你得告诉我啊。
I know, but you gotta tell me these things.
你不告诉我这些,我会搞错的。
I'm gonna get it wrong if you don't tell me these things.
没事,我再做一个就是了。
It's all right. I'll just make another one.
运动鞋。
Sneakers.
嗨,亲爱的。
Hi, my love.
你放了多少香蕉进去?
How much banana did you put in?
- 半根香蕉。- 半根?
- Half a banana. - Half?
这个你也改了?现在是什么?
You changed that, too? What is it now?
其实是一个半。
It's actually one and a half.
你真行。
You're good.
太棒了,小姑娘。
So good, baby girl.
- 拜托 - 拜托什么?
- Oh, come on. - Come on, what?
我说过不能在沙发上。
I said not on the couch.
我要说多少次不能在沙发上?
How many times do I say not on the couch?
- 她只是想被揉肚子 - 她已经毁了沙发了
- She just wants a belly rub. - She's destroyed the couch.
这太贵了。
This is expensive.
她真是个乖宝宝。
She's just a good baby girl.
好了,来吧。
All right. Come on.
- 哦,马克。- 快点,快点,快点。
- Oh, Mark. - Come on, come on, come on.
你毁得够多了。
You destroyed enough.
- 我知道。- 看见了吧?
- I know. - See?
嘿,她还想咬我。
Hey, she tried to bite me.
- 没事的。- 哦,别这样,马克。
- It's okay. - Oh, come on, Mark.
哦,她的声音真像她妈妈。
Oh, she sounds like her mama.
来吧,让她退后一点。
Come on, let her back up.
她可以坐我腿上,不会有事的。
She can sit on me and she'll be fine.
过来,宝贝儿。
Come here, baby.
来看看妈妈。
Come see Mama.
嗯,我的宝贝。
Mmm, my baby.
是啊,宝贝。嗨。
Yeah, baby. Hi.
嘿,你真好,还给我做了奶昔。
Hey, it was really nice of you to make my smoothie.
- 我真的... - 嗯哼。
- I really... - Mmm-hmm.
- 嗯哼。 - 我...我是认真的。
- Mmm-hmm. - I... I mean it.
- 谢谢你。 - 闭嘴吧你。
- Thank you. - Shut your mouth.
不,我是说真的。谢谢你。
No, I mean it. Thank you.
虽然是用错了牛奶做的,但你并不知道。
Even though it was made with the wrong milk, you didn't know.
不过还是谢谢你。
But thank you.
- 感觉怎么样?- 感觉棒极了。
- How's that feel? - It feels great.
你还想再来点吗?
Do you want some more?
你怎么能这么问呢?
Should you ask like that?
是的,你可以再拉伸我些。没错。
Yes, you can stretch me more. Yes.
- 太过了吗? - 永远不会。
- Too much? - Never.
- 太过了吗? - 不会。
- Too much? - No.
- 太过分了吗?- 没有。
- Too much? - No.
- 告诉我。- 不行。
- Tell me. - No.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby.
一密西西比,二密西西比,三密西西比,四密西西比,五密西西比...
One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi...
- 打扰一下。- 请说。
- Excuse me. - Yes.
抱歉。您介意拉开遮阳板吗?
I'm sorry. Would you mind opening the shade?
- 我想看看日落。- 好的,没问题。
- I'd love to see the sunset. - Okay. Sure.
呃...合同上写着...之前的合同是 3300 美元...- 好的。- 写着"剩余款项"。
Um... The contract says... The past contract says $3,300... - Okay. - It say remaining.
还剩。对。还剩。所以...3300 美元还没到我账上。
Remaining. Yes. Remaining. So... $3,300 still remaining come to me.
那么,一个月没合同了?
So, one month no contract?
没钱了?就这样了?
No money? No more? This is it?
是的,再也不续约了。
Yes, no contract anymore.
没钱了。就这样。
No money. That's it.
我是不是说得太快了?
Am I speaking too fast?
可能我的英语说得太快。
Maybe my English too fast.
呃,我需要更多钱。
Um, I'm going to need more money.
电影精选列表