但我们必须讨论这件事。
But we have to discuss about this.
- 我们必须讨论。对。- 不,不,不是你。
- We have to discuss. Yes. - No, no, not you.
我要和我的总部谈。不是你。
I talk to my headquarters. Not you.
你去和你的总部谈。
You're going to speak to your headquarters.
- 嗯。 - 好的。
- Yeah. - Okay.
没事吧?
It's okay?
我...我明白这点,但在再次交手前,我们得...我们得把这事说清楚。
I... I understand that, but before I fight again, we should... we should clear this up.
我们得达成共识。
We should have an understanding.
我们得达成个协议,对吧?
We should have an agreement, yes?
- 在我再次开战之前。- 没错。
- Before I fight again. - Yeah.
- 好。明白了。- 等着瞧。
- Yes. Okay. - Just wait.
- 这很公平。- 可以接受?
- It's fair. - It's okay?
- 谢谢。 - 谢谢。
- Arigato. - Arigato.
是的。
Yes.
- 科尔。 - 科尔曼。
- Kerr. - Coleman.
- 你就是个禽兽。 - 还好吗?
- You're an animal. - You good?
外面有什么好东西吗?
Anything good out there?
没有,我已经回来了,伙计。
Nope, I'm already back, buddy.
- 顺利吗? - 嗯。
- Good? - Yep.
呃,那个,你是怎么认识马克·克尔的?
Um, so, how do you know Mark Kerr?
哦,科尔和我可是老交情了。
Oh, Kerr and I go way back.
我们 88 年那会儿就一起摔过跤,那时候我就知道马克·科尔是谁了。
You know, we wrestled each other back in '88, you know, and, uh... So, way back then I knew who Mark Kerr was.
我们当年是对手来着,- 不过他是我好兄弟。- 那...你们俩谁先转职业的?
You know, we competed against each other, - but he's a buddy of mine. - Oh, so... Who started the professional first?
应该是我吧,我比他早入行几年。
I guess I did because I was a couple years ahead of him.
在他之前我就开始接触格斗游戏了。
Kind of got into that fighting game prior to him.
他加入后,我接受培训来协助他。
He got in, I was trained to help him out.
实际上我是他的,呃,首任教练兼经理人。
I was actually his, uh, first kind of trainer and manager.
- 哦,明白了。- 是啊。那段时光很有趣,不过现在我们一起训练,他已经能独当一面了。
- Oh, okay. - Yeah. It was fun times, but, you know, now we train together and he's come into his own.
我是说,看看他一直在做什么。
I mean, look what he's been doing.
我为他感到无比骄傲。
I'm super proud of him.
是的,我简直不能再自豪了。
And, yeah, I couldn't be more proud.
你想看哪一个?
Which one would you like to see?
- 请把碗给我。- 那个镶金的。
- The bowl, please. - With the gold.
给你。
There you are.
哇哦。
Wow.
- 是的。- 这艺术感十足,而且非常昂贵。
- Yes. - It is so artistic and very expensive.
真漂亮。
It's beautiful.
我听不懂
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
我不会说日语
I don't speak Japanese.
你说什么?
What did you say?
嗯...你眼光不错。
Um... You have a good eye.
啊!谢谢。
Ah! Thank you.
我就要这个了。
I'll take it.
阿里嘎多。
Arigato.
- 知道吗? - 这个我也要了,麻烦包起来。
- You know what? - I'll take this too, please.
哦,真漂亮。
Oh, beautiful.
是买♥♥给我女友的,她特别喜欢彩色。
It's for my girlfriend. She loves colors.
ありがとう(谢谢)。
Arigato.
那么,我们来聊聊你的比赛。
So, let's talk about your fight.
你如何看待你的对手伊戈尔·沃夫尚钦?
What do you think about your opponent, Igor Vovchanchyn?
他以重拳闻名,是一位非常著名的选手。
He's a very famous fighter for having a hard punch.
他的拳头确实很重。
He has a hard punch.
呃,这可能会是我最艰难的一场比赛...毕竟他经验老道。
Um, it's probably gonna be my toughest fight... because of his experience.
但我必须打得光明磊落。
But I have to fight a clean fight.
若想获胜,我必须打一场技术含量极高的比赛。
I have to fight a very technical fight if I'm gonna be victorious.
但作为人类,我们有时难免会失败。
But we as a human, sometimes we lose.
你觉得那会是什么感觉?
What you think that would feel like?
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine that?
你知道,我尽量不让这种念头进入我的脑海。
You know, I try not to let thoughts like that enter my mind.
但如果它们真的出现了...我真不知道该如何应对,因为我...我根本不知道那是什么感受。
But if they do... I really wouldn't know what to do with them, because I... I don't know what that's like.
我从未在战斗中落败。
I've never lost a fight.
很抱歉,但这就是事实。
I'm sorry, but that's the truth.
但我能再问你一次吗?
But can I ask you one more time?
作为一名记者,我必须问你。
I've got to ask you, as a journalist.
假设说,如果...如果我输了...
Hypothetically speaking, if... if I lost...
我不知道该如何回应,因为我从未输过。
I don't know how to even respond to that because I've never lost.
是的。谢谢。
Yeah. Thank you.
我是说,我试图和你理性探讨这个问题,但我只是...
I mean, I'm trying to intellectualize it with you, but I just...
是的,我做不到。
Yeah, I can't.
如让您久等,我们深表歉意。
We apologize if we kept you waiting.
我们将从以下规则变更开始说明。
We would like to start with the following rule changes.
下列行为现被视为非法。
The following actions are now deemed to be illegal.
第一,咬人。
Number one, biting.
第二,戳眼。
Number two, eye gouging.
第三,头槌。
Number three, headbutting.
而现在...
And now...
在这个姿势下,用膝盖和踢击对方面部属于犯规动作。
In this position, knee and kick to the face are faults.
抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我只是想确认我们理解是否正确。
I would just like to make sure that we understood correctly.
如果对手处于这个姿势时...他的面部朝上,那么站立一方是否允许踢击对方面部?
If the opponent is in the position while his... His face is upward, is it allowed for the person standing to kick in the face?
是的。没关系。
Yes. That is okay.
谢谢。
Thank you.
打扰一下,小姐。
Excuse me, miss.
打扰一下,小姐。
Excuse me, miss.
请收起您的小桌板,因为飞行员已开始下降。
I'm gonna have to ask you close your tray table as the pilot has started his descent.
- 好的,当然。- 谢谢。
- Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
请耐心等待。
Just be patient out there.
祝您玩得愉快。
Have fun.
别和他打自♥由♥搏击。
Don't get any kickboxing match with him.
耐心点。等待时机。
Be patient. Find your time.
- 把他放倒。干♥你♥的活儿。- 好。
- Get him down. Do your thing. - Yeah.
你会在那里玩得很开心。
You're gonna have fun out there.
有趣。
Fun.
猜猜是谁。
Guess who it is.
- 嗨,道恩。- 你好。
- Hey, Dawn. - Hi.
- 哦,抱歉。- 让我从...拿这个。好的。
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Let me grab this from... Okay.
好吧,老兄。我估摸着大概五到十分钟左右,行吗?
All right, buddy. I'm thinking like five to ten, all right?
好的。
Yep.
明白。
Okay.
嗨。
Hi.
要过来坐会儿吗,宝贝?
Wanna come sit, baby?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你嗨了吗?
Are you high?
看着我。
Look at me.
看着我。
Look at me.
你...
Are you...
你怎么这么奇怪?你的眼神看起来好怪。看——好吧。
Why are you being so weird? Your eyes look weird. Look-- Okay.
过来。
Come here.
过来。
Come here.
好的。
Okay.
你让我觉得自己像个傻♥逼♥一样闯进来。感觉你们在背后说三道四似的。
You make me feel so fucking stupid coming in here. It's like you guys were talking shit or something.
我他妈飞了大半个地球。
I fucking flew halfway across the globe.
- 是你叫我来的
- 我是说了谢谢
- You asked me to come. - I said thank you.
哦,是吗?然后你还在你朋友面前表现得像个混♥蛋♥。
Oh, yeah? And then you acted like a fucking dick in front of your friend.
下次别给我打电♥话♥。
Don't call me next time.
“求你了,唐恩,来吧。我好寂寞。”去你的!
"Please, Dawn, come. I'm lonely." Fuck you!
我在努力集中精神。这跟你没关系。
I'm trying to focus. It has nothing to do with you.
能跟我打个招呼吗?
Can you say hello to me?
道恩,这与你无关。
Dawn, it has nothing to do with you.
你连跟我打招呼的时间都没有吗?
You don't even have time to say hello to me?
我只是不想吵架。现在不行。求你了。
I just don't wanna fight. Not now. Please.
我往你脸上揍一拳会不会好点?
Would it be easier if I punched you in the face?
好啊,往我他妈脸上来一拳。
Yes, punch me in the fucking face.
是吗?那样我们就能沟通了?
Yeah? Could we communicate then?
往我他妈脸上来一拳。往我他妈脸上来一拳。
Punch me in the fucking face. Punch me in the fucking face.
我人生中最重要的夜晚。直接给我脸上来一拳吧。
Biggest night of my life. Punch me in the fucking face.
请进。
Come in.
非常抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
楼下已经为您准备好了。
We are ready for you downstairs.
求你了,跟我走吧。
电影精选列表