Please, just come with me.
好的,谢谢你。
Yeah. Thank you.
你♥他♥妈♥彻底失控了。
You're out of fucking control.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
这是一场真正意义上的格斗巨人对决,巴斯。
This is a true clash of two giants in the sport, Bas.
呃,我实在难以预料比赛走向。当然,我们都期待伊戈尔会用重拳轰炸马克,进而寻求抱摔机会。
Uh, I really don't know what to expect here. Of course we expect Igor to start pouring bombs on Mark to go for the takedown.
我们拥有典型的摔跤手、抱摔大♥师♥科尔,对阵可能是这项运动中最纯粹的打击系选手——伊戈尔·沃夫尚钦。
We've got Kerr, the quintessential wrestler, the takedown artist, against maybe the purest puncher in the game, Igor Vovchanchyn.
场边还有三届 UFC 冠军马克·科尔曼在为马克·科尔做战术指导。
And there's Mark Coleman, a former three-time UFC champion, uh, cornering Mark Kerr.
所以,你知道的,他将会...我先去找我的座位了,好吧。
So, you know, he's gonna be... I'm gonna go find my seat, okay.
马克·科尔!
Mark Kerr!
从理论上讲,我得说马克·科尔会赢下这场比赛。
On paper, I would say Mark Kerr's going to win the fight.
我也想说同样的话,但沃夫尚钦可能面对过比克尔更强的对手。
I would say it too, but Vovchanchyn may have faced a tougher caliber opponent than Kerr has.
是啊,大多数人都这么说,不过...但我得告诉你一件事。
Yeah, that's what most people say, but if... But I'll tell you one thing.
沃夫尚钦确实从未对战过马克·克尔这样的选手,但公平地说...
Vovchanchyn has never faced a Mark Kerr, but let's be fair.
另一方面,克尔可能也从未遭遇过像伊戈尔·沃夫尚钦这样危险的打击系选手。
On the other side of the coin, Kerr has never faced a striker, possibly, as dangerous as Igor Vovchanchyn.
这是一场至关重要的较量。
This is a monumental battle here.
上啊,科尔。
Let's go, Kerr.
快动起来!快动!
Move! Move!
腿步!腿步发力!
Legs! Legs!
压力。
Pressure.
锁住他的手,科尔。
Lock his hands, Kerr.
加油,马克!上啊,宝贝!
Come on, Mark! Let's go, baby!
打得聪明点!
Play smart!
这下行了。
There we go.
成功拿下!
Under takedown!
搞定!
Get it!
我们走!
Let's go!
用手!用手!
Use your hands. Use your hands.
就这样!拉!用力拉!
There we go! Pull! Pull!
- 按住他 - 加油,马克!
- Keep him down. - Come on, Mark!
快点。
Come on.
就这样。
There we go.
- 起来!- 起来,马克!快起来!
- Get up! - Get up, Mark! Get up!
起来!把手举起来!
Get up! Hands up!
快走!继续跑!别停!
Go! Keep going! Keep going!
漂亮!漂亮!
Nice! Nice!
抓住他!抓住他!
Get him! Get him!
马克,他按住你头了。
He's got your head, Mark.
快挣脱啊伙计!立刻站起来!
Detach yourself, buddy! Get up right now!
你现在必须马上起来!
You gotta get up right now!
起来,马克!快点!
Get up, Mark! Come on!
动起来,伙计!你得动起来!
Move, buddy! You got to move!
保护自己,伙计!起来!现在马上动起来!
Protect yourself, buddy! Get up! Move right now!
克尔,快动起来!
Kerr, move!
快啊。
Come on.
站起来,克尔!
Get up, Kerr!
你必须走!你必须站起来!
You gotta go! You gotta get up!
克尔出局了!
And Kerr is out!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
克尔被伊戈尔·沃夫琴钦击倒了!
Kerr has been knocked out by Igor Vovchanchyn!
他跪在地上,但是...等等。
On his knees, but... but wait.
沃夫尚钦疯狂庆祝着。
Vovchanchyn is wild in celebration.
他斩杀了那头猛兽。
He slayed the beast.
这怎么能不算违法?
How is that not illegal?
这怎么能不算违法?
How is that not illegal?
这怎么不算违法呢?
How is that not illegal on top of my head?
这是违法的。
It's illegal.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
哦,你知道是怎么回事吗?
Oh, you know what it was?
我认为那是个犯规动作。
I think it was a foul.
不允许膝盖着地。
There are no knees allowed on the ground.
他根本没有用力。
He's no force.
没错。
That's right.
没错。当对手几乎...时,是不允许用膝盖攻击头部的。
That's right. There are no knees allowed to the head when an opponent is all but...
没关系,宝贝。
It's okay, baby.
裁判举起了伊戈尔·沃夫尚钦的手臂宣布胜利。
The referee has raised Igor Vovchanchyn's arm in victory.
- 榊原先生?- 什么事?
- Mr. Sakakibara? - Yes?
对不起。对不起。你好吗?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. How are you?
我很好。你呢?
I am fine. And you?
我不太好。我不太好。
I'm not good. I'm not good.
糟糕的裁判。
Bad referee.
糟糕...沃夫坎钦一记重击砸在我头顶。
Bad... Vovchanchyn bam on top of the head.
这太过分了!犯规动作!
It's wrong. Foul.
裁判居然没判犯规。
Referee no call foul.
紧接着又来两次,对着我头顶又是两记重击。
And then twice, two more times, bam on top of my head.
我躺在地上等着裁判吹犯规
And I was laying on the ground waiting for the referee to call a foul.
他没有吹罚犯规
He didn't call foul.
这不对 从头顶压下来是违规动作 砰的一下
It's wrong. It's illegal on top of the head. Bam.
- 好的 好的 我去和他谈谈 - 都两次了
- Okay. Okay. I talk to him. - Twice.
- 求你了 求你了 - 好了吗? 嗯 好了
- Please. Please. - Okay? Yeah, okay.
ありがとう(谢谢)。
Arigato.
- 我没输 - 嗯
- I didn't lose. - Yeah.
你身上有些瘀伤和擦伤
You've got some bumps and bruises.
你没受伤
You're not injured.
你最多一两周就能痊愈。
You'll heal up in a week or two, tops.
好吗?
Okay?
嗯。嗯。
Yeah. Yeah.
对,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
最多一两周我就能痊愈。
I'll heal up in a week or two, tops.
我是说,我的手又没断。
I mean, my hands aren't broken.
- 我的...我的脚没事。嗯哼。
- My... my feet are fine. Mmm-hmm.
脑袋倒是有点磕伤了。
My head's a little banged up.
伊戈尔真是个狠角色,对吧?
Igor is one tough motherfucker, huh?
- 确实是狠角色。- 这点我承认。
- Tough motherfucker. - I'll give him that.
嗯。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好了伙计们,我要出去一趟。
All right, guys, I'm gonna run outside.
- 我很快就回来,好吗?- 知道了,知道了。
- I'll be back, okay? - Yeah, yeah.
嘿,科尔曼,呃,我能和你聊聊吗?
Hey, Coleman, um, can I just talk to you?
- 当然。- 抱歉。我只是想知道他...他会不会没事。
- Yeah. - Sorry. I just want to know if he... if he's gonna be okay.
我从没见过他这个样子,所以...- 他应该会没事的。- 好的。
I've never seen him like this before, so... - He should be fine. - Okay.
他看起来还好,对吧?
And he seemed okay, right?
我是说...我就是...说不清。在他上场前我就预感到了,结果他...你这话什么意思?
Yeah, I mean, I just... I don't know. I, like, knew it before he stepped in the ring and he just... What do you mean?
我觉得他根本就没认真对待...关于这场拳赛。
Well, he just wasn't serious, I think, and... About the fight.
这两周我们都在外面喝酒玩乐各种派对...- 你从没提过这事?- 跟你提?
Like the past two weeks we've been out drinking and stuff and partying and... - You never brought that up? - To you?
- 对啊跟我提 - 为啥要提?
- To me, yeah. - Why?
比赛前两周他不该喝酒。
He doesn't need to be drinking two weeks before a fight.
我不是他的教练,也不是拳击手。
I'm not his trainer, and I'm not a fighter.
而且...他看起来对此并不在意。
And... And he seemed fine about it.
他看起来没事。
He seemed fine.
我从没想过他会认为自己可能输掉比赛。
And I don't know if he ever thought this was possible, that he would lose.
我从没想过这居然可能实现。
And I didn't think it was possible.
嗯。好吧。我明白了。
Hmm. All right. I get it.
- 你只要陪在他身边就行。好吗?- 好的。
- Just be there for him. Okay? - Yeah.
我们决定宣布与伊戈尔的这场比赛无效。
We have decided to call this fight with Igor no contest.
没有异议。
No contest.
我们很期待你再次回到 Pride。
We would be very happy to have you back at Pride again.
- 谢谢。 - ありがとう(日语"谢谢")。
- Thank you. - Arigato.
谢谢。
Thank you.
他们说了什么?
What'd they say?
他们决定宣布为无结果比赛
They decided to call it a no contest.
太棒了
That's awesome.
太棒了 你怎么还这么难过
That's awesome. Why are you still so sad?
因为黎明...我没有难过
Because Dawn... I'm not sad.
只是我不做无谓的竞争。
It's just I don't do that for no contest.
- 嗯哼。- 我要拿主意。
- Mmm-hmm. - I want the decision.
- 嗯哼。- 你懂吗?
- Mmm-hmm. - You know?
我是说,我就是全身心投入。
I mean, it's just I'm out there.
我在付出一切,真的,你懂的。
I'm sacrificing everything, literally, you know.
- 嗯哼。我明白。 - 我在牺牲一切 - 在外头... - 是啊,这很沉重。
- Mmm-hmm. I see it. - I'm sacrificing everything - out there... - Yeah, it's very heavy.
- ...为了最终的回报。 - 没错。
电影精选列表