- ...for the reward at the end. - Right.
这就是...我做那件事带来的快♥感♥。
It's... the high from that thing that I do.
我刚才在外头做的事。
The thing that I just did out there.
那种快♥感♥...世界上没有什么能与之相比。
It's a high that... There's no other high like it in the world.
我只能想象。我...是啊,我能体会到。
I can only imagine. I... Yeah, I can see it.
我看得出你表演时的状态 - 懂吗? - 四万观众... - 没错。- ...在场内为你欢呼。
I can see it in you when you're doing it, - you know? - It's 40,000 people... - Yeah. - ...in there cheering you on.
我是说,那简直爽翻天。
I mean, that's orgasmic.
是啊,我知道...道恩,我没在开玩笑。
Yeah, I know... Dawn, I'm not kidding.
真没开玩笑。那是...我指的是巅峰的快♥感♥。
I'm not kidding. It's... I'm talking about the highest of highs.
-嗯哼。-两个男人在那儿较劲呢。
- Mmm-hmm. - And two men out there competing against each other.
唯有我们 如此赤♥裸♥相对
And it's only us and it's so raw.
- 可是你... - 那场比赛太疯狂了
- But you... - That competition is crazy.
...必须参与竞争... 当时你明明充满斗志 奋力拼搏
...got to have the competition... And you had that feeling, you fought.
你明明有过那种感觉 却似乎... 却不见你为此欣喜
You had that feeling but you don't seem... you don't seem happy about it.
不。我正在试着向你解释,- 但你一直说个不停。- 是的。
No. I'm trying to explain it to you, - but you just keep talking. - Yeah.
你一直在打断我说话。
You just keep talking over me.
不,我是想理解你的意思,并且我正努力支持你。
No, I'm trying to understand what you're saying and I'm trying to support you.
我知道,但这只是因为我正在努力告诉你事情的确切经过。
I know, but only because I'm trying to tell you exactly what happened.
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- 嘿,老兄! - 你怎么样啊?
- Hey, brother! - How you doing?
- 你还好吗?噢。 - 哎哟!
- How are you? Oh. - Ow!
- 噢,你没事吧? - 天哪,真对不起。
- Oh, you okay? - Gosh, I'm sorry.
- 这是我弄的? - 是啊。
- Is that from me? - Yeah.
让我看看。能给我看看吗?
Let me see. Can I see?
不错。缝了几针?
Nice. How many stitches?
四针。
Four.
- 缝了四针。- 四针。四针。
- Four stitches. - Four. Four.
身体感觉还好吗?
Does the body feel okay?
膝盖有点不舒服。
A little bit of the knee.
- 膝盖有点疼。- 是的。
- A little bit of the knee. - Yeah.
知道为什么吗?我脑子里想太多。
You know why? A lot of my head.
- 对不起。- 没事,没事,真的没关系。
- I'm sorry. - No, no, no, it's okay.
啊!完全没问题。
Ah! It's totally okay.
告诉他这是正常的。自然的反应。
Tell him it's natural. A natural reaction.
我的头在那里。我的脸也在那里。
My head was down there. My face is down there.
大家来合个影吧?怎么样?
Let's all get a picture. Yeah?
- 好啊好啊。- 我们一起来拍。
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Let's do it together.
- 来拍吧。好的。好的。- 当然可以。
- Let's do it. Yes. Yes. - Of course.
- 能拍张照吗? - 来吧!
- Can you do a picture? - Come on!
大家都过来。大家一起...都过来。
Let's all get in. Let's all... Everybody get in.
嘿,Dawn,能帮我们拍张照吗?
Hey, Dawn, can you take this picture for us?
- 好啊。- 谢谢。
- Yeah. - Thank you.
来吧。
Yeah, come on.
看看你们俩。
Look at you two guys.
最棒的。
The best ones.
- 两个最棒的。 - 就是这样。
- Two of the best ones. - That's it.
就这样吧。
That's it.
- 谢谢。- 谢谢。
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 谢谢。- 打得好。
- Thank you. - Great fight.
- 不,这太冷了。- 冷?
- No, this is cold. - Cold?
- 冷。- 冷和热?
- Cold. - Cold and heat?
- 这是热。- 热。好的。
- This is heat. - Heat. Okay.
谢谢。嗯,三?
Thank you. Um, three?
- 三,呃...- 是的。
- Three, uh... - Yes.
不,不用。只要一个。
No, no. Just the one.
- 真的?只要一个?- 对。
- Really? Just one? - Yeah.
- 只要一个。- 就要一个。
- Just one. - Just one.
好的。
Okay.
你们有没有,呃,更强效的止痛药?
Do you have any, um, stronger pain medication?
- 止痛药? - 是的。
- Pain medication? - Yes.
亲爱的,我觉得他们...我觉得他们不提供这个。
Honey, I don't think they... I don't think they do that.
不,他们提供。后面什么药都有。
No, they do. They've got everything back there.
比如麻醉剂,鸦♥片♥类药品。
Like narcotics, opiates.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
嗯,你必须...认证。
Um, you must... Certification.
- 认证?是的。是的。- 是的。是的。
- Certification? Yes. Yes. - Yes. Yes.
- 许可。- 许可。
- Permission. - Permission.
- 好的。- 马克,我们走吧。
- Yes. - Mark, let's just go.
- 没关系,他能搞定。- 没事的。拿上...拿上他们的东西我们就该走了。
- It's okay, he has it. - It's okay. Just take... take what they have and we should go.
我们拿到许可了。
We have it. Permission.
你去帮我取得许可。
You get permission for me.
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 不,不,已经太迟了。 - 是的。
- No, no, it's too late. - Yes.
不,不行。
No, no.
你有什么强效的药给我吗?
What do you have for me that's strong?
我有布洛芬。布洛芬。
I have Advil. Advil.
- 来片安舒疼?- 安舒疼。好啊好啊。
- Advil? - Advil. Yeah, yeah.
好的。谢谢你。
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 唐恩,你要来一片吗?- 不用了,不用。
- Dawn, would you like some? - No, no.
他们发这些东西就像发糖果一样随意。
They're handing them out like candy.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你想牵我的手吗?
You want to hold my hand?
好的。
Okay.
- 嘿,琼。- 嘿,我是马克。
- Hey, Joan. - Hey, it's Mark.
我很好,你呢?
Yeah, I'm great. How you doing?
太好了。我打电♥话♥是因为我知道罗伯医生本来要给我开伏他林的处方。
Great. I'm calling because I know Dr. Rob was gonna write that prescription for, um, Voltaren for me.
对,但是伏他林药片...对我的胃有点刺♥激♥。
Yeah, but Voltaren as... as a pill, it's a little hard on my tummy.
是的,我也知道你们可以给我打♥针♥,但你们肯定不想每天都见到我。
Yeah, and I know that you guys can give me the injection, but you don't wanna see me in there every day.
所以我希望罗伯医生能开个比伏他林更好、也更强效一点的处方药。
So, what I was hoping is if Dr. Rob can write a prescription, that's a little better than Voltaren, um, that's a little stronger, too, as well.
太好了。哦,太棒了。好。
Yeah. Oh, great. Yeah.
那就太好了。
That would be great.
所以等他回办公室后,让他给我回个电♥话♥就行。
So, whenever he gets back in the office, just have him give me a call.
我会在这儿等着。
I'll be here.
我...我现在感觉特别好。真的很感谢。
I... I'm feeling really good. I appreciate it.
要知道,没有痛苦的日子就像没有阳光的日子。
Well, you know, like a day without pain is like a day without sunshine.
继续睡吧,好吗?
Go back to sleep, okay?
这座孤钟每小时会轮换演奏六段不同的旋律。
This solitary clock rotates six different melodies on the hour.
随着敲钟人击打旋转的...
As the bell ringer strikes the rotating...
你是第一个出价者...你得继续吃啊,马克。
You're the first bidder... You gotta keep eating, Mark.
嗯。
Yeah.
- 你不可能得到... - 我会的。
- You're not gonna get... - I will.
...除非你吃下去,否则不会好转。
...any better unless you eat.
嗯。
Yeah.
- 我知道。- 我不能总是出来看到你这样,马克。实在是...
- I know. - I can't keep coming out and finding you like this, Mark. It's just...
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你一直说要戒掉,但我出来又发现...亲爱的,我只是需要...你知道的...我必须熬过这一刻...
You keep telling me you're gonna quit and then I come out and... Baby, I just need to, you know... I just have to get through this... this moment.
- 你知道的,没事。- 你到底要我怎样?
- You know, it's fine. - What do you want from me?
你是想让我假装一切都很好吗?
Do you want me just to pretend that everything's fine?
不是。你这话是什么意思?
No. What do you mean?
是说你现在看起来不像这样?
That you don't look like this?
我看起来不像...我只是想让你做我的女孩。
I don't look like... I just want you to be my girl.
- 就这些。你什么意思?- 看着像什么?
- That's all. What do you mean? - Look like what?
你一直跟我说我们要去远足。
You keep telling me we're going to take a hike.
我们是要去远足。今天就出发。
We are gonna take a hike. We're going to go today.
你现在连掩饰都懒得掩饰了。
You don't even hide it from me anymore.
我总是不自觉地走进浴室,到处都是你留下的痕迹
I keep going into the bathroom, seeing your shit everywhere.
- 没关系 - 这很有问题
- It's okay. - It's not okay.
- 没事的 - 情况越来越糟了 马克
- It's okay. - It's getting bad, Mark.
- 不 这是止痛药 - 这太疯狂了
- No, it's for pain. - This is getting crazy.
- 这是止痛药 - 不 不行 这太疯狂了
- That's for pain. - No. No, it's insane.
你现在必须认真起来 明白吗?
And you need to get serious now, okay?
我很认真 你什么意思?
I am serious. What do you mean?
因为我根本不认识现在这个人
Because I don't even know who this person is right now.
我受够...我正经历这些。
I'm ser... I'm going through this.
什么...在房♥子里翻箱倒柜找东西——就为了给我找麻烦?- 不是。
What... Going through the house looking to find stuff - just to get me into trouble? - No.
你能不能别他妈把我当三岁小孩?
How about you stop treating me like a fucking child?
- 这样如何?- 那你先别表现得像个孩子,我就不用这么对你。
- How about that? - How about you stop acting like one, I wouldn't have to.
就像你...你输了一场较量。
Like you... You lost a fight.
没什么大不了的。放下吧。
电影精选列表