I mean, a lot of people tell me I should retire.
你知道的,就是放弃这些。
You know, and give it up.
但我还有个家庭要照顾,你明白的。
But I got a family, you know.
谋生方式比这糟糕的多得多,所以...呃,我很期待星期天。
And there's a lot worse ways to make a living, you know, so... Um, I'm looking forward to Sunday.
我觉得这场比赛会很精彩。
I think it's gonna be a good one.
马克·科尔曼不仅失去了好友马克·科尔的支持(后者因健康原因不得不退出自己的比赛)... ...他还正在与时间进行一场艰苦的鏖战。
So not only is Mark Coleman here without the support of his friend Mark Kerr, who had to drop out of his own fight here due to health reasons... ...but he is also on an uphill battle against time.
经历了最近的连败,你不得不问自己:"马克·科尔曼的职业道路是否就此走到尽头?"
After his recent losses, you have to ask yourself, "Is this the end of the road for Mark Coleman?
"还是他会再次延长自己的职业生涯?"
"Or will he extend his career just one more time?"
- 让他转身 - 但别用他出击
- Turn him around. - But don't strike with him.
就这样!
That's it!
- 做得很好 - 别出击
- Going good. - Don't strike.
- 就是现在!- 开火!开火!开火!
- Now! - Shoot, shoot, shoot!
开火!干掉他!
Shoot! Take him down!
没错!这才像话!
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
- 干掉他了。- 碾碎他,雷神!
- You got him. - Smash him, Thor!
干掉他!
Tear him down!
- 揍他! - 揍他!上啊。
- Pound him! - Pound him! Come on.
突破防守!
Pass the guard!
- 快突破防守 - 加大压力
- Come on, pass that guard. - Add the pressure.
- 打他!对!- 就这样!加油!
- Hit him! Yes! - There we go! Come on!
加油!再打他一下。
Come on! Hit him again.
冲过那个守卫!
Pass that guard!
就这样,就这样,就这样。
That's it, that's it, that's it.
加油!别停下!
Come on! Don't stop!
别停下!
Don't stop!
就是这样!没错!
That's it! Yes!
科尔曼做到了!
Coleman has done it!
他在 Pride 8 冠军赛上战胜了里卡多·莫赖斯,为自己的职业生涯注入了新的活力。
He has won here at Pride 8 championship over Ricardo Morais, breathing new life into his career.
显然他经过了漫长而艰苦的努力才重回这个位置和状态。
He clearly has worked long and hard to get back in this place and mindset.
你从未如此美丽动人。
Never looked more beautiful.
亲爱的,你看起来美极了。
You look so beautiful, baby.
宝贝,我真的好想你。
I missed you so much, baby.
来吧!
Come on!
- 嗯。- 重力模拟器!快看!
- Mmm. - The Gravitron! Look!
我超爱重力模拟器,太棒了。
I love the Gravitron. So good.
- 不要吗?- 好吧...我们上。我们上。这个最带劲了。
- No? - Well... Let's do it. Let's do it. This is the best.
我绝对不敢坐那个。
There's no way I can ride that.
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
为什么?因为我的肚子。
Why? Because of my tummy.
你知道那会对我的肚子造成什么影响。
You know what that would do to my tummy.
我会吐得到处都是。
I would get sick everywhere.
- 我不能那么做。- 不行,绝对不行。
- I can't do that. - No, no.
不,这关乎视角问题,明白吗?
No, it's about perspective, okay?
在内部空间里,你根本感觉不到动静。
On the inside, you don't feel it.
就像你完全静止不动一样。
It's like you're not moving.
你就像被钉在墙上一样...你会爱上这种感觉的,绝对会喜欢的。
You're, like, pinned against the wall and... You're gonna love it. You're gonna love it.
它在里面会动吗?
Does it move on the inside?
会动,但速度快到你根本感觉不到。
It moves, but it's moving so fast that you can't even feel it.
嘿,我真的很想和她一起坐这个,但我肠胃比较敏感。
Hey, I really wanna go on the ride with her, but I have a sensitive stomach.
那里...那里...中间那个部分是不会动的对吧?
Is there... Is there... The center part in there, that's the thing that stays still, right?
我能站在那里面吗?就是中间那块?
Can I stand in there? In the middle part?
- 在中间那块?- 对。
- In the center part? - Yes.
不行,老兄,那样会引发严重的责任问题。
No, man, that would be a serious liability issue.
呃,那你建议我该站哪儿比较好?
Uh, well, where would you recommend I stand then?
因为我不想在坐车时晕车,但我确实想和她一起坐。
'Cause I don't wanna get sick on the ride, but I do wanna ride with her.
你不想在坐车时晕车吗?
You don't wanna get sick on the ride?
如果你受不了的话,我建议你还是别坐了。
I would suggest you don't go on the ride if you can't handle it.
不是我不能应付,只是我选择不玩这个项目。
Well, it's not that I can't handle it, it's just I'm choosing not to go on it.
好吧,我去玩这个游乐设施。
Okay, I'm gonna go on the ride.
你帮我拿着蛋糕。
You're gonna hold my cake.
- 你帮我拿包。- 好的。
- You're gonna hold my bag. - Okay.
- 好吗?祝我好运吧。- 好的。
- Okay? Wish me luck. - Okay.
- 好的。谢谢。- 玩得开心。
- Okay. Thank you. - Have fun.
- 我来啦!- 你看上去帅呆了!
- Here I come! - You look so cool!
你看上去帅呆了!
You look so cool!
我感觉自己酷毙了。
I feel so cool.
- 这才是我要的速度,宝贝。- 好的。
- This is my speed, baby. - Okay.
这就是我的速度。
This is my speed.
冲啊,兰博!
Let's go, Rambo!
车手们正集体绕圈行驶。
The drivers are circling together.
加油,45 号♥!
Come on, 45!
安迪·加西亚仍在比赛中。
Andy Garcia is still in this.
- 哇! - 安迪·加西亚!
- Oh! - Andy Garcia!
来了... 哎呀!
Here comes... Oh!
- 哎呀!- 打得好!
- Oh! - Great hit!
还没打算放弃呢。
Not giving up just yet.
噢,我看那个后轮是彻底完蛋了。
Oh, I think that back wheel has had it.
好!
Yes!
- 他状态不错 - 必须想办法脱身,他们一直攻击同一个部位
- He's good. - He's gotta find a way out of this, because they just keep hitting him in the same spot.
- 哇哦! - 来了来了!
- Whoo-hoo! - Oh, here we go!
这下被彻底压制了!
Oh, getting flattened now!
全速前进!全速前进!
Full speed ahead! Full speed ahead!
哦!
Oh!
马登又来了记猛烈的撞击。
Madden does another hard hit.
检查 50 号♥位置。
Checking on 50.
肯尼家的男孩们还在赛场上周♥旋♥
The Kenney boys are still in the mix here and still moving around.
他没事!
He's okay!
- 哇哦!- 他没事!
- Whoo! - He's okay!
里克的车受损最严重...
Rick's car is hit the hardest...
这边发生什么了,黎明?
Dawn, what happened with this over here?
- 什么意思? - 我让你修剪底部好让顶部能长得更茂盛
- What do you mean? - I asked you to prune the bottom so the tops will get bigger.
我本来想让它看起来像《乐一通》里的卡♥通♥造型
I wanted this to look like the Road Runner cartoon.
现在只剩个可怜的小桩子了,干脆剪掉算了
It's just a little nub of a thing. Just cut it off.
事情可不是这么运作的。
Well, that's not the way it works.
现在它会偷水,然后破坏较大枝干的完整性。
Right now, it steals water, and then it ruins the integrity from the larger arms.
好吧,我很抱歉。我没意识到这事这么严重。
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was such a big deal.
只是...这不过是一株植物而已。
It's just... It's just a plant.
这不只是一株植物。那是巨型仙人掌。
It's not just a plant. That's a saguaro cactus.
要长成那样可不容易。
They're hard to grow like that.
能把那把刀给我吗?
Can I have that knife?
你会是个很棒的爸爸,知道吗?
You'd make a really great father, you know that?
你这么说真是太贴心了,我是认真的...但事实确实如此。
That's very nice of you to say and I mean it, but... It's true.
好吧谢谢你,但我真的还没准备好,而且我不明白你为什么老是提这件事。感觉你一直在强推这个话题。
Well, thank you, but I'm just not ready, and I don't know why you keep bringing that up, by the way. It's like you keep forcing it.
我没有强迫的意思。只是觉得你具备优秀父亲的品质,仅此而已。
I'm not forcing it. I was just saying, you have great qualities and you'd make a great dad, that's all.
- 那你为什么要提这个? - 只是想表达善意。
- Why'd you bring it up? - To be nice.
这样并不好,因为你总逼着我拒绝你。
Well, it's not nice, because you keep making me say no.
你明明知道我的态度。
You already know how I feel about that.
听着,我喜欢孩子... ...但我总是不在家,满脑子都是其他事,你却一直提生孩子的事。
Look, I love kids... ... b ut I'm always gone, my mind is preoccupied with everything else that's going on, and you keep bringing this up about having kids.
我真的不知道你想让我怎么做。
I mean, I don't know what you want me to do.
我环顾四周。
I look around.
我已经在做所有事情了。
I'm already doing everything already.
- 这不是真的,马克。- 这是真的。
- That's not true, Mark. - It is true.
这里的所有事都已经由我在做了。
I'm already doing everything around here.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我只是没做好要孩子的心理准备。而且...我很抱歉。
I just don't have the mental space to have a kid. And... And I'm sorry.
我不想拒绝你。
I don't like telling you no.
我只是想对你友善些。
I was just trying to be nice.
- 我知道,我知道。- 好吧。
- I know, I know. - Okay.
而且这很棒。
And it's very nice.
而且...我很感激。只是现在时机不对。
And... And I appreciate it. It's just not the right time.
好的。
Okay.
真的吗,道恩?看看泳池里全是树叶。
Really, Dawn? Look at all the leaves in the pool.
你在开玩笑吧,马克?那是...那是今天早上的事。
Are you kidding me, Mark? It's... That was this morning.
我知道,但是...我来处理吧。
I know, but... I'll do it.
那么,最近过得怎么样?
So, how has it been?
说实话,这他妈真让人火大。他就是...摆出一副高高在上的臭架子,我原以为自己能忍♥,但现在真说不准了,感觉就像在跟
It's been really fucking annoying, to be honest with you. It's just... He's on this whole high-horse schtick and I thought I could handle it, and I don't know if I can, because it's like being
一个完全陌生的混♥蛋♥相处。
with a completely different fucking person now.
你知道戒酒的人什么样,他们三句话不离这茬...以前他嗑药那会儿,对我又温柔又依赖,现在却冷淡得像陌生人。
You know how it is when people get sober, it's all they can talk about, so... When he was using, he was like tender and sweet and he relied upon me, and now it's like he's distant.
太难了,真的太难了,他现在整天挑我毛病,阴阳怪气的...好吧...我大概就是犯贱,还怀念照顾他的日子。
It's hard, it's hard to know, and he's like shitty, and picking on me, and... Well... I think I miss taking care of him, you know.
- 是啊。- 天啊,天哪。
- Yeah. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
怎么了?噢,脑冻结了?
电影精选列表