马克,我将带你来到拳台中♥央♥做最后指示。
Mark, I'm gonna bring you into the center of the ring for the final instruction.
就这样,准备好了吗?马克,你准备好了吗?
That's it. You ready? Mark, you ready?
开打吧。
Let's fight.
好的,慢慢来,时间足够。
Okay, take your time. You got time enough.
好!太好了!
Yes! Yes!
好的,马克,开始踢腿吧。
All right, Mark, start kicking his legs.
加油,加油。太棒了!干得漂亮。
Let's go. Let's go. Yes! Nice job.
放慢节奏。放松点。
Slow it down. Relax.
继续踢腿,伙计。
Just keep kicking those legs, buddy.
哦,开始啦!我们上吧。
Oh, there we go! Let's go.
上啊,上啊,直接踹他。
Let's go. Let's go. Just kick him.
趴下,趴下,趴下。
Down, down, down.
站起来。你出局了,你被淘汰了。
Stand up. You're out, you're out.
打啊!
Fight!
漂亮!
Nice!
干得好,兄弟。
Good job, brother.
没错,这就对了。
Yes, here we go.
好,把他干趴下。漂亮!
Okay, take his ass out. Yes!
这是最后一个了。上啊!漂亮,马克!
The last one of these. Do it! Yes, Mark!
没错,马克,继续冲!
Yeah, Mark, keep going!
- 漂亮!- 嘿兄弟,快喊停,快喊停。
- Yes! - Hey, man, call it, call it.
克尔做到了。
Kerr has done it.
他从绝境中奋起反击,赢得了 2000 年荣耀大奖赛决赛的入场券。
He has come back from the brink to win a place in the finals of the 2000 Pride Grand Prix.
太棒了!
Yeah!
他不仅保住了争夺 20 万美元现金大奖的资格,更证明了自己宝刀未老,完全具备问鼎总冠军的实力。
Not only has he kept himself in the running for the $200,000 cash grand prize, but he's also proven that he still has it in him, and he's someone who could really win this whole tournament.
这是克尔的一次复仇之战,他和巴斯应该为此感到无比自豪。
That was a vengeance performance from Kerr, and he and Bas should be extremely proud of that one.
他来了,马克·克尔。
There he is, Mark Kerr.
你将在擂台上看到的所有选手,都将晋级到 2000 年 5 月 1 日的决赛。
All those fighters you see in the ring will go into the finals on May 1, 2000.
本次锦标赛的冠军将赢得高达 20 万美元的奖金。
The winner of the tournament walks away with a whopping $200,000.
改变人生的财富。
Life-changing money.
这可不是小数目。
Now that's no chump change.
你知道会是我们俩的对吧?
You know it's gonna be you and me, right?
这事准成,兄弟,就我和你。
It's gonna happen, man, me and you.
我们总说没法拒绝这机会。
We always said we couldn't turn it down.
为这二十万,我可要好好教训你。
For 200 grand, I'm gonna whoop your ass.
我不想伤到你。
I don't wanna have to mess you up.
放马过来吧。我准备好了。
Bring it. I'm ready.
- 让我们玩得开心点。- 好啊。
- Let's have fun. - All right.
我他妈爱死你了。
I fucking love you.
我爱你,兄弟。
I love you, man.
好好把握机会,明白吗?
Make the most out of it, all right?
在改变发生前,只能接受现状。
It is what it is until it isn't.
嗯。
Yeah.
- 这有多疯狂? - 太疯狂了。
- How wild is this? - Crazy.
- 伙计。- 不错啊。
- Dude. - Nice.
上吧。
Go for it.
好吧,我想给你带点东西,行吗。
Okay, I wanted to bring you something, okay.
- 这是什么?- 是个礼物。
- What is it? - It's a present.
打开它,笨蛋。
Open it, dummy.
还记得这家伙吗?
Do you remember this guy?
我最近在研究日本文化,看到一种日本的理论,叫做金...金缮... - 对,我听说过。 - 金缮工艺,还是什么...
So I've been reading about Japan, and there's this, um, Japanese theory, and it's called like a kint... kintsugi... - Yeah, I heard of that. - Kintsugi, or some...
总之他们说,修补物品会让它因承载的历史而变得更...更美丽、更有意义。它有些故事在里面,所以我想修好它。
Whatever. They say when you repair something, it makes it more, um, beautiful and more meaningful due to the history and... It has some history, so I just wanted to fix it.
而且,我也不知道,按理说应该用金粉来...但我只有强力胶,所以就用强力胶代替了。
And, I don't know, it's like you're supposed to use gold to... But I had Krazy Glue so I used Krazy Glue instead.
- 你用强力胶粘的?- 对,就是用强力胶粘的。
- You Krazy-Glued this? - I Krazy-Glued it. Yeah.
- 一块一块粘上去的。- 天啊!
- Piece by piece. - Oh, my God!
我觉得关键就在于它应该看起来——有点糟糕。- 不不不。
I think it's the point that it's supposed to look - kind of bad. - No, no, no.
- 看起来不算糟。- 其实挺糟糕的。
- It doesn't look bad. - It's kind of bad.
- 看起来不差呢。嗯哼。
- It doesn't look bad. Mmm-hmm.
- 真美。- 真的吗?
- It's beautiful. - Yeah?
这是我这辈子收到过最有意义的礼物。
It's the most meaningful thing anyone's ever done.
我爱你。
And I love you.
你开心吗,宝贝?
You happy, baby?
你出了好多汗。天啊。
You're so sweaty. Oh, God.
- 来吧,老兄。- 不,不,不。
- Come on, buddy. - No, no, no.
我们开始吧。下一轮。
Let's go. Next round.
- 咔嚓,咔嚓。叮,叮,叮。- 是啊。
- Chop, chop. Ding, ding, ding. - Yeah.
- 加油,马克。- 好。
- Come on, Mark. - Yeah.
那么明天,是什么来着?
So tomorrow, what was it?
明天我打算在酒店锻炼一个小时左右,然后我们就启程开车回凤♥凰♥城。
Tomorrow I figured I'd work out for about an hour or so back at the hotel, and then we'll hit the road, drive back to Phoenix.
那你下周有什么计划?
So, what are you gonna do next week?
和谁?谁会帮你做这件事?
With who? Who's gonna do it for you?
我会想办法解决的。
I'll figure it out.
你当真觉得这是个好主意?
Listen, you really believe this is a good idea?
行了,我知道自己在做什么
Yeah, I know what I'm doing, all right?
好的。
Okay.
准备好了吗宝贝?
You ready, baby?
-嗯 该出发了?-是的
- Yeah. Time to go? - Yeah.
好的,我把车开过来,好吗?
Yeah. I'm gonna pull the car up, okay?
没问题。
All right.
准备好了吗,宝贝?
You ready, baby?
准备好了,亲爱的。
I'm ready, baby.
- 嘿,唐?- 嗯。
- Hey, Dawn? - Yeah.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我的宝贝去哪了?
Where'd my baby go?
他就在这里。
He's right here.
干得漂亮,伙计。干得好。
Good job, buddy. Good job.
亲爱的,科尔曼为什么给你打电♥话♥?
Honey, why is Coleman calling you?
- 你打给他了吗?- 嗯哼。
- Did you call him? - Mmm-mmm.
他可能只是想确认下我的情况。
He's probably just calling to check up on me.
巴斯也给你打了电♥话♥,我觉得有点奇怪。
Bas also called you, which I thought was kind of weird.
- 这没什么好奇怪的。- 他们是我的朋友。
- It's not weird. - They're my friends.
我只是觉得他们俩都给你打电♥话♥挺有意思的。
I just thought it was funny that they're both calling you.
呃,这并不... 他们都是我朋友。
Well, it's not... They're my friends.
他们打电♥话♥来关心我的近况,这很正常。
It's perfectly normal for them to call me, just to check up on me.
他们突然就给你打电♥话♥了?
They just called you out of the blue?
道恩,几周后我有场重要比赛。
Dawn, I have a big fight in a couple of weeks.
他们可能只是想了解我对比赛的感受。
They're probably just calling to see how I feel about it.
有道理。
Makes sense.
所以他们打电♥话♥不是确保你不会心软带我一起去日本?
So they weren't calling to make sure you wouldn't cave and bring me to Japan with you?
你听了我的电♥话♥答录机?
You listened to my answering machine?
对,我听了。因为我根本得不到你的消息。那你同意他们的看法吗?
Yeah, I did. I did because I'm not hearing shit from you. So, do you agree with them?
你在说什么,唐恩?
What are you talking about, Dawn?
说出来啊。说你不想要我跟你一起去日本。
Say it. That you don't want me to go with you to Japan.
- 我不会那么说的,唐恩。 - 为什么?直接说出来。
- I'm not gonna say that, Dawn. - Why? Just say it.
我只是...我需要几天时间。仅此而已。
I'm just... I just need, like, a couple of days. That's it.
我只需要两天时间。就这样。
I just need two days. That's it.
专心做事而已。
Just to focus.
你是说我帮不了你集中注意力?
You're saying I can't help you focus?
不,我完全不是这个意思。
No, I'm not saying that at all.
我只是想说,道恩,我需要你明白,这对我很重要。
I'm just saying, Dawn, I need you to understand, this is a big deal for me.
这是有史以来最重要的比赛。
It's the biggest fight ever.
我只需要几天时间。仅此而已。
I just need a couple of days. That's it.
就几天时间让我专心准备。
Just a couple of days to focus.
巴斯说 我只需要它——不受任何干扰。- 明白了,明白了,知道了。
Bas is saying I just need it - without any distractions. - I got it, I got it, I got it.
知道吗?我他妈根本没搞懂。
You know what? I don't fucking get it.
- 你哪里不明白,道恩?- 我他妈不懂是因为这里所有事都是我为你做的,明白吗?
- What don't you get, Dawn? - I don't fucking get it because I do everything for you around here, okay?
我安排你的行程,给你做饭,连他妈内♥裤♥都给你洗。
I book your appointments, I cook for you, I clean your fucking underwear.
- 我知道你会的。- 而我——就是那个该死的累赘?- 不,你不是。
- I know you do. - And I'm - the big fucking distraction? - No, you're not.
过去我谢过你,我很感激你做的一切。
I've thanked you in the past, and I appreciate everything you do.
这真是场疯狂的比赛。
This is a crazy tournament.
这是我生命中最重要的一战。
This is the biggest fight of my life.
你就直说不想让我走。
Just say you don't want me to go.
我不会对你说这种话。这只会让局面更混乱。
I'm not gonna say that to you. It confuses the situation.
不,我就要听你亲口说出来。这事根本——没什么好混乱的。——我不会说的。
Yeah, I want you to say it to me. There's nothing - confusing about it. - I'm not gonna say that.
你看着我的眼睛告诉我你恨我,- 说你不想让我走。- 你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么...我不会说的。我绝对不会说。
You just look me in the eye and you tell me you hate me, - and you don't want me to go. - What the fuck are you... I'm not gonna say that. I'm not gonna say that.
我得重申多少遍——关于和你的界限?-我不想让你-再重申了...-这他妈真是-累死人。求你了,道恩。-对不起,我只是...
And how many times do I have to rewrite - my boundaries with you? - I don't want you to - rewrite... - This is so fucking - exhausting. Please, Dawn. - I'm sorry, I just...
马克,我只希望你能对我敞开心扉。
Mark, I just need you to let me in.
我感觉自己被完全排除在外。
I feel so excluded from everything.
我很想了解你打架的事。
And I'd love to know about your fighting.
我很想知道你的训练情况,身体感觉如何,但你似乎不想告诉我。
And I'd love to know about your training, how you're feeling in your body, but you don't want to tell me.
电影精选列表