Big deal. Just get over it.
我只需要你把我当个男人对待。
I just need you to treat me like a man.
我爱你。
I love you.
你是我强壮的大男人。我爱你。
You're my big strong man. I love you.
好吗?
Okay?
想打架吗?
You wanna fight?
我奉陪。来吧。
I'll take that. Let's go.
准备好了吗?好,让我看看你的本事。
You ready? Okay, let's see what you got.
看来我要赢了。
Looks like I'm winning.
好了好了好了。
Okay, okay, okay.
获胜者是爸爸!
The winner is Daddy!
遇到了强劲的对手。迄今为止最难缠的。
Fought a tough opponent. My toughest yet.
重回胜利行列的感觉真好。
Feels good to be in the win column again.
等这次发薪后,我要给我姑娘买♥♥座新玩具屋,还有一辆自行车。
And after this payday, I'm gonna get my girl a new playhouse, and a bike.
而且...稍等。
And... Hold on.
你好。
Hello.
他躺在地上醒不过来,我搬不动他,然后... - 我当时一直在摇他... - 是道恩。
He's laying on the ground and he wouldn't wake up and I couldn't move him and... - I was like shaking him... - It's Dawn.
- ...然后他就... - 她都快崩溃了。
- ...and he's like... - She's freaking out.
...可能是用药过量之类的。
...took too much or something.
把整件事从头到尾详细说一遍。
Walk me through everything from the beginning.
我觉得他药量用多了,然后我怎么都叫不醒他
I think he did too much and then I couldn't wake him up.
我发现他倒在地上,然后就一直摇晃他什么的
I found him on the ground and then I just was like shaking him and stuff.
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
还活着,但一开始我也不确定
He's alive, but I didn't know, you know, at first.
天啊,真是见鬼。好的,呃...我知道了。冷静,冷静点。
Oh, my fucking God. Okay. Um... I know. Calm down, calm down.
听着,我需要你来帮我个忙,明白吗?
Okay. I need you to come and help me, okay?
我马上搭最早一班飞机过去。
I'm gonna get on the first flight out.
行吗?我会帮你的。
All right? I'm going to help you.
我会尽快赶到。
I will be there as soon as I can.
我需要你去和他谈谈。
I need you to talk to him.
我懂你。有我呢。
I got you. I got you.
很快见。坐最早的航♥班♥。
I'll see you soon. First flight.
- 好的。- 再见,道恩。
- Okay. - All right. Bye, Dawn.
抱歉。马克·克尔的房♥间在哪里?
Sorry. Where's Mark Kerr's room?
哦,先生,沿着走廊直走就是。
Oh. Right down the hall, sir.
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 科尔曼。- 嘿。
- Coleman. - Hey.
我知道。
I know.
我知道,我知道。
I know, I know.
- 他情况怎么样?- 他刚醒。
- How's he doing? - He just woke up.
他时而清醒时而迷糊,状态不太稳定。
He's like in and out and he's not okay.
- 他醒着吗?- 嗯。
- He's awake though? - Yeah.
- 介意我进去吗?- 介意。
- You care if I go in? - Yeah.
怎么了,老兄?
What's going on, buddy?
- 嘿。- 你好吗?
- Hey. - How are you?
嘿,科尔曼,最近怎么样?
What's up, Coleman?
见到你真是太高兴了。天哪!
You're a sight for sore eyes. Jesus chrimey!
说真的,你看上去有点憔悴。
You're looking a little rough. Not gonna lie.
老兄,你真该看看这地方的肥皂,简直了。
Oh, man. You should see the soap in this place, man.
- 很糟吗?- 黏得像他妈胶水一样。
- Is it bad? - It's like fucking glue.
- 是啊。- 我好像能看出来。
- Yeah. - I can kind of see it.
我知道,老兄。
I know, man.
这天气可把我头发折腾坏了。
It's doing a number on my hair, you know.
是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
- 兄弟,你看起来真精神。- 谢谢。
- Man, you look good, man. - Thank you.
呃,到底他妈发生了什么?
So, uh, what the fuck happened?
- 天啊 - 你生病了还是怎么着?
- Oh, man. - You get sick or something?
是啊。我...我生病了。
Yeah. I, um, I got sick.
病得特别严重...简直难以置信。
I got sick and it was... it was pretty unbelievable.
情况相当糟糕。
It was pretty bad.
这个词用得对。"情况"确实很糟。
That's the right word. "It" was bad.
- 嗯嗯。- 是的。
- Mmm-hmm. - Yeah.
呃...- 是啊。- 后来怎么了?
Um... - Yeah. - So what happened?
你能告诉我事情的经过吗?
Can you give me the whole story?
呃,我当时...我当时躺在地上...怎么都醒不过来。
Um, I was... I was on the floor and... and I couldn't wake up.
然后我,呃...然后唐恩进来了,她试图叫醒我...可是她也...她也没法叫醒我,然后...呃...你做得很好。
And then I, um... And then Dawn came in and she was trying to wake me up and... she couldn't... She couldn't wake me up either and, um... Um... You're good.
真奇怪。
That's weird.
没关系。
It's fine.
- 继续说吧。- 好,好。你了解我的。
- Keep going though. - Yeah, yeah. You know me.
- 我没有说话停顿。- 我知道。我知道。
- I don't have verbal pauses. - I know that. I know that.
嗯...然后道恩打了...她打了 911。
Um... So, then Dawn called the... She called 911.
然后救护车来了,医护人员进来后发现他们也叫不醒我。
And then the ambulance came, the paramedics came in and then they couldn't wake me up either.
接着他们把我抬上救护车,当时我处于一种奇怪的恍惚状态。
And then they put me in the ambulance and then they... I was kind of like in this weird, altered state.
我能模糊感知到周围环境,视野虽然有些模糊,但听觉异常清晰。
Like, I was aware of where I was, and I could kind of see things a little blurred, but I could hear everything.
所以我的感知能力...其实相当敏锐。
So my acuity was... was pretty good.
他们问了我几个问题...我有几道题答得不太对。
They were asking me questions, and... I got a few of the questions wrong a little bit.
比如问总统是谁。
Like who was the president.
他们问:"现任总统是谁?"
They said, "Who is the president?"
你怎么回答的?
What'd you say?
罗纳德·里根。
Ronald Reagan.
这鬼话你也信?
You fucking believe that?
我是说,妈的,你横竖都会这么讲对吧?
I mean, shit, you'd say that anyway, right?
就算搁在平常日子我也会这么说,我当时就跟他们讲:"你们不能问这种问题。"
I would say that even on a good day, I was telling them, like, "You guys can't ask that."
就在那一刻我意识到,你看,那样有点不公平,他们当时的方式... - 嘿。 - 是啊。
That's when I realized, like, that's kind of unfair, you know, the way they were... - Hey. - Yeah.
听着。
Listen.
别说了行吗?求你了?
Just stop, all right? Please?
嘿,你没事的。
Hey, you're good.
听着。我来这里可不是因为我喜欢凤♥凰♥城,伙计。
Look. I didn't come out here because I love Phoenix, dude.
明白吗?
All right?
我来这儿是因为想看到你振作起来。
I came out here because I want to see you get better.
你不能一直这样糟蹋自己。
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
我知道。
I know.
- 我很抱歉。- 是我不好。
- I'm so sorry. - It's me.
你不需要道歉,好吗?
You don't have to apologize, okay?
我是你在这世上最好的朋友之一,对吧?
I'm one of your best friends in the world, right?
嗯。
Yeah.
我在这里是因为我爱你。
And I'm here because I love you.
- 我也爱你。- 好的,过来吧。
- I love you, too. - Okay, come here.
过来。快过来。
Come here. Come here.
- 嗯。- 我他妈爱死你了,兄弟。
- Yeah. - I fucking love you, man.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不想死。
I don't wanna die.
- 嘿,看着我 - 你不会死的
- Hey, look at me. - You're not gonna die.
明白吗?看着我
All right? Look at me.
我做不到 我真的做不到
I can't. I can't.
我们同生共死 明白吗
We're all in this together, all right?
有很多人爱着你。
There's tons of people that love you.
但这必须从你自己开始,好吗?
But it's got to start with you, okay?
你可以做到的。
And you got this.
明白吗?
All right?
- 好吧。我明白了。- 我懂。
- All right. I know. - I know.
我知道。
I know.
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 就这样?- 太感谢了。
- That's it? - Thanks so much.
谢谢今天邀请我。
Thank you for having me today.
不客气。
No problem.
我有个有点奇怪的问题想问你。
I have a little bit strange question for you.
好的。
Okay.
呃,在没有你朋友的情况下你还能打吗?
Um, are you okay to fight without your friend?
- 马克·科尔? - 是的,马克·科尔。
- Mark Kerr? - Yes, Mark Kerr.
是啊,我已经担心他好一阵子了。
Yeah, I've been worried about him for quite a while now.
你要知道,我只是作为朋友这么说。
You know, just as a friend.
是啊,我懂你的感受。
Yeah, I know your feeling.
我觉得输给伊戈尔那场,或者你爱怎么叫都行,那场无结果比赛。
I think that loss to Igor, or whatever you wanna call it, the no contest.
我认为这对他来说反而是件好事。
I think that was the best thing that could've happened to him.
我感觉他会以更好的状态回归,你懂吧。
I feel like he's going to come back a better version of himself, you know.
我知道他是真心想来的。
And I know he wants to be here.
他深爱着你们。
He loves you guys.
现在来不了让他特别痛苦。
And he's distraught that he can't make it.
那么,是什么让你保持动力的?
So, what make you keeping motivated?
我是说,很多人都劝我该退休了。
电影精选列表