好的。我们开始吧。
All right. Let's go.
藤田和之对科尔而言是个极其难缠的对手,他是该量级最优秀的重量级选手之一。
Kazuyuki Fujita presents a tough, tough challenge for Kerr as he is one of the best heavyweights in the division.
此战若胜,藤田和之便能在历史上留下自己的传奇地位。
A win here would cement Fujita's place in history.
从他脸上的神情和态度来看,藤田似乎肩负着某种使命,直觉告诉我可能需要用破坏球才能阻止他。
From the looks on his face and his attitude, Fujita appears to be a man on a mission, and something tells me it might take a wrecking ball to stop him.
科尔刚刚在第一轮奇迹般地战胜了井上延绳,现在他希望能延续好运,击败该级别最顽强的选手之一。
Kerr is fresh off his miraculous win over Enson Inoue in the first round, and he looks to keep his good fortune going with a win against one of the toughest fighters in the division.
科尔能否用这场胜利让批评者闭嘴?
Will Kerr silence his critics here with a win?
还是他所有的希望与梦想都将轰然破碎?
Or will all his hopes and dreams come crashing down?
如果科尔和我了解的那个他有一丝相似之处,他定会视这场对决与锦标赛的胜利胜过生命本身。
If Kerr is in any way similar to the man I know he is, he will want to win this fight and tournament more than life itself.
好了。准备好了吗?开战。
All right. Ready? Fight.
关上围栏。干得漂亮。
Close the bars. Nice job.
对他的刺拳打得很漂亮。
Nice jabs on him.
太棒了!干得好!
Nice! Good job!
没错!漂亮!
Yes! Nice!
别停下。继续推进。
Don't stop. Go push in.
天啊!
Oh, jeez!
太棒了!把他弄回来。
Yes! Get him back.
干得好!你把他弄回来了。
Yes! You got him back.
快冲啊,快冲啊。
Let's go, let's go.
这是犯规动作。
That's illegal.
马克,快摆脱这个局面。
Mark, get out of this situation.
快站起来,伙计。
Just get up, man.
对,慢慢来,别着急。
Yes, take your time. Take your time.
活动一下,深呼吸。
Move around. Take a breath.
加油,马克。
Come on, Mark.
漂亮。
Nice one.
耶!哦糟了。
Yeah! Uh-oh.
干得好!
Nice job!
漂亮!哎呦!
Nice! Oy!
干得好,干得好。慢慢来,放松点。
Good job, good job. Take your time. Relax.
吸气。
Breathe in.
拿下这个压制动作。
Take that takedown.
快起来,马克。
Come on, Mark.
起来。
Get up.
马克!
Mark!
你得调整姿势,马克。
You got to improve your position, Mark.
来吧!
Come on!
压低后背,至少能看清他的进攻路线。
Lower your back so you can see him coming at least.
站起来,马克!当心他的膝击。
Get up, Mark. Watch out for his knees.
调整姿势!调整姿势!
Improve your position. Improve your position.
加油马克!上啊!
Come on, Mark! Come on.
天哪!克尔输了。
Oh, my goodness! Kerr has lost.
他被淘汰出局了。
He is out of the tournament.
这绝对是今晚第一个重大冷门。
This has to be the first major upset of the evening.
我真不知道马克在场上发生了什么。
I have no idea what happened to Mark out there.
他动弹不得。
He just couldn't move.
这实在太令人震惊了。
This is truly shocking.
好了,马克,站起来。
All right. Get up, Mark.
我必须提醒大家注意马克的心脏状况,因为我们在这场锦标赛中已经看到太多选手拍地认输了。
One thing I have to call attention to is Mark's heart, because we have seen a lot of tap outs in this tournament.
但马克在数千名粉丝面前英勇赴义。
But Mark fell on his sword in front of these thousands of fans.
对他们而言,他宁肯挨打也不愿认输。
And for them, he would rather be beaten than quit.
以我的经验告诉你——这才是真正的冠军。- 别放在心上。
I can tell you from experience - that takes a true champion. - Don't worry about it.
我依然爱你,兄弟。
I still love you, brother.
藤田将迎战马克·科尔曼,争夺当晚决赛席位,我们正等待沃夫尚钦与樱庭和志之战的胜者,距离 20 万美元大奖的归属越来越近。
Fujita moves on to fight Mark Coleman for a place in the final fight of the evening as we await the winner of the Vovchanchyn versus Sakuraba fight and we get closer to that $200,000 grand prize.
巴斯,能把灯关掉吗?
Can we turn the lights out, Bas?
好的,我来处理。
Yeah, I'll take care of it.
我再给你拿些冰来。好吗?
I'm going to get you some ice, too. Okay?
嗯。
Yeah.
嘿,马克。
Hey, Mark.
过来,大个子。
Come here, big guy.
拉贾,哪儿有冰块?
Raja, where can I find some ice?
在那边。
Over there.
最近怎么样,马克?
How you doing, Mark?
好的,闭着眼睛把这个敷上。
All right, keep your eyes closed and put this on it.
试着放松点,好吗?
Try to relax, all right?
- 马克,能听见我说话吗?- 能。
- Mark, can you hear me? - Yeah.
知道自己出什么事了吗?
Do you know what happened to you?
- 是啊,我输了。- 没错,你是输了。
- Yeah, I lost. - Yeah, you did.
你知道自己现在在哪儿吗?
Do you know where you are right now?
- 日本。- 很好。
- Japan. - Good.
需要缝针吗?
Do I need stitches?
嗯,你需要缝几针。
Yeah, you need a few stitches.
- 很糟糕吗?- 不,没那么可怕。
- Is it bad? - No, it's not horrible.
我这就过去把一切都准备好。
I'm just gonna go over here and get everything ready.
行吗?大概需要几分钟。
All right? It'll be a few minutes.
你就在这儿耐心等着。
You just sit tight here.
- 嗯,好吧。- 好的。
- Yeah, okay. - All right.
我全身动弹不得。
I could not move my body.
就像我... 就像死了一样。
It's like I... It was like I was dead.
是的,我也有过这种经历,老兄。
Yep, I've been there, buddy.
我动不了了。
I couldn't move.
听着,马克,兄弟我也不想这样,但我得回解说席了,好吗?
Listen, Mark, I hate to do this, brother, but I gotta go back to the commentary table, okay?
我得去工作了。
I gotta work.
- 好吧。- 行,伙计。
- Okay. - All right, man.
巴斯,谢谢你。感谢你做的一切。
Bas, thank you. Thank you for everything.
- 不客气,兄弟。- 嗯。
- You're welcome, brother. - Yes.
- 对不起。- 别,别这样。
- I'm sorry. - No, no, no.
别这么说。
Don't say that.
别这么说。
Don't say that.
- 抓到他了?- 抓到了。
- You got him? - I got him.
好的。听起来不错。
All right. Sounds good.
嘿,博士。
Hey, Doc.
医生,抱歉。
Doc, sorry.
- 嘿,马克。- 科尔怎么样了?
- Hey, Mark. - How's Kerr?
他还好。没什么大碍。
He's okay. He's all right.
他这儿有道伤口。得缝合一下。
He got a gash here. We gotta stitch that up.
他的头怎么样了?
How's his head?
- 正在好转。- 他在意我进去吗?
- It's clearing up. - Does he care if I go in?
- 不,不,进去吧。进去。- 科尔曼。
- No, no, go in. Go in. - Coleman.
- 谢谢。- 怎么了,伙计?
- Thank you. - What's going on, bud?
嘿,哥们。
Hey, man.
- 感觉怎么样?- 你懂的。
- How you feeling? - You know.
你还好吗?
You all right?
嗯,受了点小伤。
Yeah, I'm a little banged up.
别担心,没什么大不了的。
Nothing to worry about, though.
无所谓。随它去吧。这种事常有。
Whatever. Let it go. It happens.
不过是一个晚上而已。
It's one night.
我们都经历过这种事。
We've all been there.
你听说藤田的事了吧?
You heard about Fujita, right?
他出局了。不会回来了。
He's out. He's not coming back.
他受伤了。
He's injured.
嗯,我知道,我知道。
Yeah, I know, I know.
现在全看你的了,科尔。
It's all yours to win now, Cole.
- 真的吗?- 千真万确。
- For real? - For real.
没错兄弟,机会都是你的。去拿下它吧。
Yeah, buddy, it's all yours. Go get it.
老子这就去拿下。
I'll fucking get it.
- 都归你了。- 谢了。
- It's all yours. - Appreciate that.
- 我爱你,兄弟。- 我也爱你。
- I love you, buddy. - I love you.
- 去把它带回家。- 我一定办到。
- Go bring it home. - I'll get it done.
马克·科尔曼状态极佳地挺进决赛,这要归功于他的好友马克·科尔——在与藤田和贤的对决中,藤田膝盖受伤,这无意间帮了科尔曼大忙。
So Mark Coleman is coming into this final looking fresh as ever after his good friend, Mark Kerr, inadvertently did him a favor after Fujita injured his knee in their fight together.
问题是科尔曼能否为克尔复仇,击败他的宿敌伊戈尔·沃克汉钦?
The question is, will Coleman be able to avenge Kerr against his nemesis, Igor Vovchanchyn?
还是伊戈尔将继续保持他在该级别中的顶尖重量级选手地位?
Or will Igor continue his reign as the top heavyweight in the division?
好的,马克,我会在每一步都告诉你我要做什么。
All right, Mark, I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do every step of the way.
明白吗?
All right?
有任何困扰你的事情,只管告诉我。
You just let me know if anything is bothering you.
值得一提的是,这是北美地区首次播出骄傲节活动。
I should also note this is the first time a Pride event has ever been broadcast in North America.
我想他们一定会大饱眼福。
And I think they are in for a real treat.
- 好吧。
- All right.
你会先感到一点刺痛,然后是剧烈的灼烧感。
You're gonna feel a little pinch, and then a lot of burning.
捏紧。
Pinch.
火♥辣♥辣的疼。
A lot of burning.
电影精选列表