嗨,我是马克·科尔,代表美国自♥由♥式摔跤出战,这次参加世界无限制格斗大赛 3 就是为了证明这是最强的格斗流派。
Hi, I'm Mark Kerr and I'm representing American freestyle wrestling, and I'm here at the World Vale Tudo 3 to prove that it's the best fighting style.
这位就是摔跤手马克·科尔。
And that is wrestler, Mark Kerr.
身高 1 米 85,体重 118 公斤,来自俄亥俄州托莱多市,再次强调他的专长是自♥由♥式摔跤,这是他的职业首战。
6'1'', 260 pounds from Toledo, Ohio, and again, his specialty is freestyle wrestling and this is his first professional fight.
我们对这家伙期待很高,因为他的场边指导理查德·汉密尔顿曾带来三位在这个擂台上有史以来最强的美国选手,
This guy, we expect a lot out of this guy, 'cause his cornerman, Richard Hamilton, who brought in three of the strongest Americans to ever step into this ring,
他们是丹·塞文、唐·弗莱和马克·科尔曼。
that would be Dan Severn, Don Frye, and Mark Coleman.
他今天早些时候告诉我们,这家伙是他见过最优秀的选手。
He told us earlier today that this guy is the best he has ever seen.
这是他职业选手生涯首度踏入擂台,我们将见证他如何应对最强劲的对手。
And as he enters the ring for the first time in his professional career, we will see how he holds up to some of the toughest competition.
现在登场的是本场体型最魁梧的选手。
And now coming in is the biggest here.
保罗·瓦雷兰斯,身高 2 米 03,体重 150 公斤。
Paul Varelans, 6'8", 330 pounds.
来自加利福尼亚州圣何塞市。
From San Jose, California.
他还有八年的摔跤经验,不过站立格斗显然才是他的强项。
And he's had eight years of wrestling experience too, but he's definitely more skilled on his feet.
塞尔吉奥·巴塔雷利正在为选手做准备,我们静候开场铃♥声♥响起。
And there is Sergio Batarelli getting the fighters ready as we await the opening bell.
战斗已经打响!
And this fight is underway!
科尔正在向他发起进攻。
And Kerr is going at him.
他试图将他放倒。他能成功吗?
He is trying to take him down. Can he take him down?
哦!维拉伦斯被狠狠摔倒在地。
Oh! A massive takedown on Varelans.
克尔使出一记双腿抱摔。
A double leg takedown by Kerr.
看他在伺机抢占有利位置。
Look at him jockey for position.
摔角技巧展现得淋漓尽致...噢!一记膝击直中面部!
Wrestling skills on full display and... Oh! A knee to the face!
哇!一记漂亮的膝击正中面门,紧接着又是一记面部膝撞!
Wow! A magnificent knee to the face and another knee to the face.
我来告诉你吧 瓦雷兰斯是个硬汉 但他的脸正遭受重击
I'll tell you what. Varelans is one tough kid, but he's taking some brutal shots to the face here.
他的脸现在被打得血肉模糊
His face is getting destroyed right now.
巴塔雷利正在旁观
Batarelli is watching on.
他...没错 他已经叫停了比赛
He has... Yes, he has stopped the fight.
结束了。
It is over.
而科尔赢得了他的首秀。
And Kerr wins his debut.
没错。瓦雷兰斯无法阻止比赛。
That's right. Varelans was unable to stop the fight.
巴塔雷利不得不介入。
Batarelli had to step in.
哇。看看这个。伤得可不轻啊。
Whoa. Look at that. Some serious cuts there.
他没事吧?
Is he fine?
好的。慢慢来。不用着急。
Okay. Take your time. Take your time.
来吧。我扶着你。来吧。我扶着你。
Come on. I got you. Come on. I got you.
过来坐下。
Come sit down.
技术性击倒。裁判终止比赛。
TKO. Ref stop.
就这样。
There you go.
你知道你是谁吗?你知道你是谁吗?
Do you know who you are? Do you know who you are?
打了一场架。
In a fight.
对,你打了架。结果怎么样?
Yes, you was in a fight. How did it go?
- 你知道发生什么了吗?- 我...输了。
- You know what happened? - I... lost.
我能问问他会不会有事吗?
Can I ask him if he's going to be okay?
我只想知道。
I just wanna know.
他会没事的,马克。他会没事的。
He'll be fine, Mark. He'll be fine.
回到你的角落去。
Back to your corner.
- 各位准备好了吗?- 请再等五秒钟。
- Folks, we ready? - Just five seconds, please.
比赛刚开始时你在想什么?
And what are you thinking at the beginning of the fight?
你知道,就在…就在铃♥声♥响起的那一刻,你只要看着某些人就能明显感觉到…他们吓得要死。
You know, the... the second that bell rings, you can just look at some people and you can just tell that... that they're scared to death.
我是说,你能从他们眼里看出来。
I mean, you can see in their eyes.
你甚至能从他们的汗味中闻到恐惧。
You can even smell it in their sweat.
- 哇。- 但你知道吗,直到我第一次能把手搭在他们身上,真正对对方施加压力时,你才能瞬间感知到,
- Wow. - But you know, it isn't until the first time I can put my hands on them, and really assert myself on the other person that you can really feel, like almost instantly,
这个人会不会屈服。
if the person is going to give in or not.
那么,接下来会发生什么?
So, what happens next?
很简单。
It's simple.
我是不是该先下手为强?
Am I going to hurt him before he hurts me?
要是他敢动我一根汗毛,我定要加倍奉还。
And if he happens to hurt me, then I am gonna hurt him two times as bad.
听好了,当有人朝你脸上挥拳时,你只有两种选择。
'Cause, let me tell you something, when you get punched in the face, you can have two reactions.
要么畏缩退让,要么让那人付出代价。
You can either cower away, or you can want to punish the person for punching you.
但我找到了第三种方式。
But I developed a third way.
你知道吗,如果我被踢或被打,我不会惩罚你,而是会采取不同的做法。
You know, if I get kicked or if I get punched, I'm going to something different than punish you.
我会用身体力量让你屈服。
I'm going to physically impose my will on to you.
而你...当那一刻真正来临时,当对方彻底放弃抵抗,在你臂弯中完全瘫软时,你会真切地感受到那种力量。
And you... you really feel when that happens, when the person just lets go, and he totally withers away in your arms.
这...这是相当震撼的力量。
And that's... That's a pretty powerful thing.
说起来很疯狂,最初我只是觉得好玩而已。
It is crazy because in the beginning, I was just kind of having fun.
我当时完全被这种动物本能所支配。
I was operating on this animal instinct that just took over.
呃,我试着解释一下,也许这样说能明白...不过确实有点难以描述,你懂吧?
Uh, I'm gonna try and explain it, and maybe in this way, but it's... it's kind of strange, you know?
整个过程让人感觉非常循序渐进。
The whole thing felt very evolutionary.
我是说,我大学时练过摔跤,但...但这完全是两码事。
I mean, I wrestled in college, but... but this is something totally different.
嗯,你指的具体是什么?
Well, what do you mean?
就在感受到那股冲动、第一次击中对手的瞬间,我意识到自己正无限接近某种...近乎魔幻的境界。
Like the moment I felt that rush, that first hit, I realized I was getting pretty close to something that's... It's almost magical.
哇。
Wow.
你不得不扪心自问,比如,你会在对手伤口上撒盐吗?
You get to the point where you have to ask yourself, like, would you stick your finger in your opponent's cut?
再往深处捅一刀?
Spread it out a little bit more?
就为了...就为了赢?
Just... Just to win?
是为了让他感到痛苦吗?你会这么做吗?
To make him feel pain? Would you?
我想,我大概会的。
I mean, I guess I would.
你当然会。
Of course you would.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为胜利是世界上最棒的感觉。
Because winning is the best feeling there is.
- 没错。- 记住,这是在巴西举办的锦标赛。
- Yeah. - And keep in mind, this was a tournament down in Brazil.
如果你赢了,就不能回家。
So if you won, you didn't go home.
不。你得继续战斗,迎战下一个对手,然后再下一个,接着再下一个,永不停歇。
No. You went on and you fought the next guy, and then the next guy right after that, and then the next guy, and then the next guy.
所以到最后,你感觉自己就像神明一般。
So, by the end, you felt like a god.
听起来太震撼了。
Sounds amazing.
简直不可思议。
It's incredible.
说实话,当你获胜时,世间万物都不再重要。
Honestly, when you win, nothing else in this world matters.
这大概是世界上最棒的感觉了吧?- 是啊。
And it kind of might be the best feeling - in the world, you know? - Yeah.
这种感受我从前甚至不知道是真实存在的。
And it's a feeling I didn't even know was possible.
妈的,兄弟,我现在光是和你聊这个就起鸡皮疙瘩...
I mean, fuck, man, I'm getting chills right now just... just telling you about this.
呃,所以说莫蒂...呃,"铁锤"。
Uh, so, Moti... Uh, The Hammer.
嗯。
Yeah.
他有过八角笼比赛经验。
He has experience in the Octagon.
呃,你没有。他很厉害,超级厉害。
Uh, you don't. He's tough. Super tough.
你认为自己能给这场对决带来什么?
What is it that you think you're gonna bring to this fight?
嗯,我觉得我对自己的心肺功能水平相当满意。
Well, I think that I feel really good about my cardiovascular level.
我对自己的力量提升感到非常棒。
I feel great about my power, which I've improved on.
但你知道吗,这就好比手电筒和激光束的区别。
But you know what, it's like the difference between a flashlight and a laser beam.
哇哦。
Wow.
这太棒了。你这话是什么意思?
That's awesome. What do you mean by that?
我必须确保自己百分百专注于该做的事。
I have to make sure that I'm a 100% concentrated on what I have to do.
因为如果不这样,我的情绪就会像手电筒光束一样四处乱窜。
Because if not, then my emotions will be running around everywhere, like a flashlight.
确实,这么说很有道理。
Yeah, that makes sense, actually.
是啊。仔细想想看。
Yeah. I mean, think about it.
这适用于你和在场的每一个人。- 没错。
It applies to you and everybody else - in this room. - Sure.
如果我们不能控制自己的情绪,恐惧和焦虑就会占据上风。
If we don't control our emotions, our fears and our anxieties will get the best of us.
知道结果会怎样吗?
And you know what happens?
我们总被情绪左右摆布...-...这可不行。-说得对。
We get slapped around by our emotions... - ...and we can't have that. - That's right.
-对吧?-嘿,科尔。
- Right? - Hey, Kerr.
赶紧起来。大伙儿都等着呢,老兄。
Get your ass up. They're all waiting, buddy.
嘿,真是太感谢了-占用你时间。-是啊。非常感谢。
Hey, thank you so much - for your time. - Yeah. Thank you very much.
- 我很感激。- 感激有你。
- I appreciate it. - I appreciate you.
- 准备好了吗?见到你真好。- 老兄。
- Ready? Good to see you. - My man.
- 嘿,唯一的区别是...- 是啊。
- Hey, the only difference... - Yeah.
...就是戒指的形状,明白吗?
...is the shape of the ring, all right?
- 笼子。- 这是个笼子。
- A cage. - It's a cage.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
第一次进八角笼。
First time in the Octagon.
我刚才也是这么跟他说的。
I was telling him the same thing.
- 没错 - 嘿伙计们,快过来
- Right. - Yo, guys, come on.
这鬼东西总共就只造了 14 台
There's only been 14 of these fucking things.
- 他是个杀手 - 借过一下
- He's a killer. - Excuse me.
- 科尔曼? - 对,是我
- Coleman? - Yeah, yeah.
维德马克娱乐公♥司♥。
Vidmark Entertainment.
我能问问你对付鲍比什的计划吗?
Can I ask about your plans to take on Bobish?
- 哦,鲍比什。呃...科尔?- 什么事?
- Oh, Bobish. Um... Kerr? - Yeah?
- 早点把他放倒。- 明白。
- Get him down early. - You got it.
- 我去热身一下。- 好的。
- I'm gonna go warm up. - All right.
抱歉。我刚才说到哪儿了?
Sorry. Where was I?
呃,你刚才在说博比什的事。
Uh, you were talking about Bobish.
现在我们要面对大人物了。
And now we get to the big boys.
马克·科尔首次登场对阵莫蒂·霍伦斯坦,后者是第二次亮相八角笼,唯一败绩来自马克·科尔曼。
Mark Kerr making his debut against Moti Horenstein, who is making his second appearance in the Octagon losing only to Mark Coleman.
现在出场的是 255 磅(约 116 公斤)的马克·科尔,锡拉丘兹大学前 NCAA 一级联赛冠军得主。
And here comes 255-pound, Mark Kerr, a former Division 1 NCAA champion at Syracuse University.
电影精选列表