是不是给我们的定位卡有误?
You think they gave us bad locator cards?
反正他们没想着帮我们
Well, I know they're not trying to help us.
就这一次 我想在一个公平的环境中做事
For just once, I'd like to play on an even playing field
希望一切都很公平
where everything is fair.
没有白人的花招 只有公平 这要求过分吗?
No tricks from white folks, just fairness. Is fair too much to ask for?
当然不过分
No, it is not.
但你我都知道 这种状况短期不会改变
But you and I both know it ain't gonna change no time soon.
这就是推动改变的一部分
This is part of making that change.
看到最后一句话了吗?
Did you see this last sentence?
“虽不情愿 我还是得告诉你
"I reluctantly need to tell you
他还希望你在周末招待黑人士兵”
that he also wants you to host the Negro soldiers on the weekends."
我看起来像招待人员吗?
I look like a hostess to you?
(美国陆军妇女兵团欢迎会)
哇 她怎么这么厉害?
Wow, how does she do that?
她以前是哈林区 惠特妮·莱尼舞团的重踏舞者
She was a Whitney Lenny stepper in Harlem.
看她跳得多棒!
Look at her go!
好了!
Hey, okay!
天啊 我需要来点乐趣
Lord, I need me some of this fun.
乔妮·梅!
Johnnie Mae!
她真是无可救药 - 她挺自信的
She is incorrigible. - She is quite confident.
我本来想说一团糟 我累了
I was gonna say a mess. I'm tired.
你太厉害了
You're amazing.
特别棒 - 谢谢
So good. - Thank you.
来吧 我想喝一杯
Come on, I want a drink.
来吧 莉娜 - 我从没喝过酒
Come on, Lena. - Well, I've never had a drink.
我也没有
Neither have I.
我参军可不是来丢人现眼的
And I didn't join the Army to lose my dignity.
那是恶魔之酿
That is the devil's brew.
看来今晚...
Looks like tonight...
好! - ...我们都要喝点“恶魔之酿”
Yes! - ...we're all gonna get some of that brew.
来吧 会很好玩的!
Come on, it'll be fun!
我给你拿杯酒 - 我不知道该不该喝
I'mma get you a drink. - I don't know if I should.
拜托 你需要放松 你不能整天都坐在办公室里
Oh come on, you need to relax. You can't sit in your office all day.
那边有几个士兵
There's some soldiers over there. - Yeah, but I outrank them all.
但我的军衔比他们都高
也有比你高的 你看错方向了
Not all of them. You're looking the wrong way.
去吧 他是中校
Come on. He's a lieutenant colonel.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
看到我你似乎并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised to see me.
确实
Not really.
我听说今晚会有派对 那我必须要来看着我的心上人
Well, when I heard about tonight, I had to come keep an eye on my best girl.
那不应该是你家中的妻子吗?
Mm. Wouldn't that be your wife at home?
我没有那么做
I didn't do it.
没有做什么?
You didn't do what?
我没有娶她
I didn't marry her.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我遇见了你
Because I met you.
我可不会上你的当
I'm not falling for this.
你为什么觉得我想让你上当?
Why do you think I'm trying to get you to fall for something?
我可以请你跳这支舞吗?
Can I have this dance?
我非常喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
你让我爱上了你
♪ You made me love you ♪
我不想这样
♪ I didn't wanna do it ♪
♪ I didn't wanna do it... ♪
你的嗓音真难听
You have the worst voice.
你让我...
♪ You made me... ♪
...想...
♪...want... ♪
是我说错了什么吗?
Was it something I said?
没有 我...
No, I, uh...
我只是...
I just, um...
这样 你告诉我你在经历什么痛苦
All right, you tell me something that's going on with you,
我也告诉你我在经历什么痛苦
and I'll tell you something that's going on with me.
自从我来到这里 我所看到的一切
Well, the things I've seen since I've been here
都让我极为震撼
have shook me something awful.
你去过前线吗?
You've been to the front lines?
运送物资
To deliver supplies.
有多糟糕?
How bad is it?
你无法想象
You can't imagine.
但今晚在这里看到你...
But seeing you here tonight...
真是让人忘却烦恼
you're a sight for sore eyes.
我知道我还不了解你...
I know I don't know you...
但我想去了解你
but I'd like to get to know you.
我也想让你了解我
I'd like you to get to know me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
虽然我很想了解你 但我...
And as much as I'd like to get to know you, I...
但我还是无法忘却我曾失去的人
I'm still so scattered in my head and my heart about somebody that I lost.
所以...
So...
我觉得我无法给予你任何东西
I don't think I have anything to give to you.
你可以做我的朋友
You can give me friendship.
那可以
That I can do.
在这里 我们很需要朋友
We sure need that over here.
很遗憾你如此悲伤
I'm sorry you're so sad.
我也很遗憾你失去了某人
And I'm sorry for your loss.
好了 你在外面不冷吗?
Now, ain't you cold out here?
挺冷的
Yeah, it's cold.
走吧
Come on.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
怎么了? - 我是克莱门斯
Yes? - I'm Clemens.
我来当你们的牧师 - 我们的什么?
I'm here to be your chaplain. - My what?
牧师 上面派我来帮忙
Chaplain. I was sent to help you.
立正!
A-ten-hut!
亚当斯!
Adams!
是 长官 有什么问题吗?
Sir, yes, sir. Is there a problem?
你有一名首字母为JMB的部下
One of your girls here has the initials JMB.
这个人把一封非常重要的信 退还给了发信人
And that JMB returned a very important letter to sender
我现在才收到
that I am just now receiving.
信封上的收信人姓名难以辨认
The name of the recipient on that envelope is illegible.
我能清楚地看到 我的军队编号♥ 你呢?
I can see my Army number as clear as day. Can you?
还是你不会读数?
Or maybe you can't read numbers.
真是丢人
It's a damn shame.
我只再问你一次 JMB是谁?
I'm only gonna ask you one more time. Who is JMB?
是我 长官
That would be me, sir.
你?
You?
该死 你是蠢货吗?
Damn, girl. Are you stupid?
不 长官 我不是
No, sir, I am not.
那你为什么过了这么久 才寄这封信回来?
Then why would you send this letter back after so much time?
你一定是蠢货
You must be stupid.
你们一定都是蠢货!
All of you must be stupid!
区区一封信都寄不了?
You can't send a little letter to who it belongs to?
你会读会写吗?
Can you read or write?
是 长官 我们可以
Yes, sir, we can.
我在跟这个女孩讲话
I'm talking to this gal.
我知道 但作为她的指挥官 我的责...
I know, but as her commanding officer, it is my res...
闭嘴 亚当斯!
Shut up, Adams!
听到了吗?回答问题!
Can you hear me? Answer the question!
是 长官!
Yes, sir!
我能听到
I can hear you.
你们来了两个月 一事无成
You've been here for two months, and nothing's done.
你到底指挥什么呢?
What the hell kind of operation are you running here?
我要直接去找哈尔特上将
I'm going straight to General Halt
让他立刻结束这出“跳梁小丑”的戏码
and telling him to shut this clown show down right now.
太荒谬了 真是浪费时间
This is ridiculous. What a waste of time. Where do they find these people?
他们从哪里找来这么一群人?
稍息
At ease.
继续工作 女士们
Back to work, ladies.
等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
女士们 我不在乎别人怎么说
Ladies, I don't care what anybody says.
你们做得很好
You have been doing a fine job,
并未被环境影响
even in these circumstances.
但很多邮件都被退回了
But a lot of the mail is being returned,
这很令人失望
and that is disappointing.
电影精选列表