你吻我我就不唱
When you kiss me.
莉娜·德里科特
Lena Derriecott,
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我知道你也如此
And I know you feel the same way.
我要上战场杀敌 然后...
I'm gonna fight in this war, and...
我希望你戴上这枚戒指 以此承诺你会等我回来
I want you to wear this ring as a promise that you will wait for me to return
这样我们就可以开始承认 我们彼此否认了太久的感情
so that we can start to acknowledge what we have both denied for far too long.
要知道 这在很多人眼里是不对的
You know this is not right in the eyes of many people.
只要我们两人觉得正确就好
The only eyes that matter are ours.
莉娜
Lena.
这会儿你应该在干活儿吧?
Ain't you supposed to be working?
是的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
托盘
The tray.
好的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
好的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
德里科特夫人 你好
Hi, Mrs. Derriecott.
如果你想追求我的女儿...
If you wanna court my daughter,
那就像个绅士一样 来到我家
you show up at my house like a proper gentleman
征求我和她父亲的同意
and ask me and her father.
明白吗?
Do you understand me?
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
等我从战场归来
And when I return from the war,
那将是我的第一个任务
that'll be my first mission.
(美国邮政)
有我孩子们的消息吗? - 抱歉 女士
Anything from my boys? - I'm sorry, ma'am.
你从哪儿弄来的戒指? 琥珀玉米花盒子
Where you get that ring? - Cracker Jack box.
小姑娘! - 对不起 妈妈
Little girl! Sorry, Mama.
他才离开几个月
He ain't been gone no more than a few months.
你丈夫离开的时间更久 而且毫无音信
Your husband been gone longer than that with no word of where he is.
说话注意点
You watch yourself.
我猜她没收到信
I guess she didn't get no mail.
还有 人们什么时候开始 把戒指放在琥珀玉米花盒子里了?
And when they start putting rings in Cracker Jack boxes?
数以千计的美国陆军妇女兵团战士 接受了军队方式的训练和纪律约束
Thousands of WACs, trained and disciplined the Army way,
目前在全国各地和海外服役
are now on duty all over this country and overseas.
但战场还需要更多 来自各行各业的女性战士
But thousands more are needed. Women from all walks of life.
售货员、产业工人、图书管♥理♥员♥
Salesgirls, industrial workers, librarians,
家庭主妇、艺人...
housewives, entertainers...
收起来 专心点 莉娜 - 是的 女士
Put that away and pay attention, Lena. - Yes, ma'am.
...信仰不同的人 为了新生活的下个重要阶段而奋斗
...all creeds, for the next big step in their new life.
准备去军队服役
Ready to serve with the Army,
做军队按能力分配的工作
to do the jobs the Army thinks they do best.
有些人去军官培训学校...
Some do officers' training school...
可以让一下吗?
Excuse me?
抱歉
Sorry.
妈妈?
Mama?
那是大卫先生的车吗?
Was that Mr. David's car?
过来坐
Uh, come and sit.
大卫先生给你带来了这个
Mr. David brought this by for you.
妈妈! - 我知道 宝贝 我知道
Mama! - I know, baby, I know.
她好几周都不说话了
She ain't talk much at all for weeks.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
她将自己封闭起来
She just closed off.
那个可怜的孩子
That poor boy.
他们打小一块长大
They've been knowing one another since they were little.
就好像他才刚过去
Seemed like he just got there. Mm.
我真希望莱昂内尔 能带钱回来供她上学
Well, I sure hope Lionel comes back with money for her schooling.
至少我们能给予她上学的机会
At least we can give her that.
他带钱回来过吗? - 别这样
Has he ever come back with any money? - Don't do that.
嘘
Shh.
我还以为你在睡觉
Thought you was sleeping.
睡不着吧?
Probably couldn't, huh?
妈妈 我做了一个决定
Mama, I made a decision.
好
Okay.
毕业后...
After I graduate...
我要去参军
I'm going to join the Army.
我想和希♥特♥勒♥战斗
I wanna fight Hitler.
看着我 宝贝
Look at me, baby.
我知道你在为亚伯兰伤心 我们都很伤心
I know you are hurtin' about Abram. We all are.
但这不是你去参军的理由
But that ain't no reason for you to go to no Army.
而且据我所知
And from what I hear tell,
军队里没有黑人女性的一席之地
ain't no Negro woman doing nothing in no Army
她们只能给白人做饭和打扫
but cooking and cleaning for the white folks.
你可以留在这里做这些
Hell, you can stay right here and do that.
你要去上大学
You is going to that university.
拿什么钱上大学?
With what money?
我一毕业...
I'm going to join the Army...
就要去参军
as soon as I graduate.
这就是我要做的
That's what I'm gonna do.
我没时间 妈妈 - 你有的是时间
I don't have time, Mama. - You have plenty of time.
别唠叨她了 你真够唠叨的
Stop fussing, Emma. You're fussy, fussy, fussy.
这好像就是我的车厢 - 这是...?
Well, I think this is me. - Is that...?
来 拿着这个 一定要吃 听见没?
Here. You take this. And you be sure to eat, you hear?
苏茜 她已经说了 她只能带一个行李箱
Susie, she already said that she can only have one suitcase,
你已经在那箱子里放了吃的了
and you've already put food in it.
你会让她的衣服有猪肉和豆子味
You gonna have her clothes smelling like pork and beans.
“贝蒂安·莫里斯、苏珊·琼斯”
"Betty-Ann Morris. Susanne Jones."
“莉娜·德里科特”
"Lena Derriecott."
是 长官 我被点名了 - 该上车了
Yes, sir. That's me. - It's time to board.
我们会想你的 - 我也会想你们的
We gonna miss you. - I'm gonna miss you too.
我们爱你
We love you.
我也爱你们 - 我爱你
I love you too. - I love you.
我会写信的 我保证
I'll write. - Write me.
保证 - 好
Promise. - Okay.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
希望她平安无事
I hope she's gonna be safe.
她会的
She will.
全部上车!
All aboard!
艾玛 你哭了?
Emma? You crying?
他们不会让黑人女性靠近欧洲的 更不会靠近希♥特♥勒♥
They ain't gonna let no Negro women near Europe, let alone Hitler.
所以把眼泪擦干 我们走吧 她只会去佐治亚州
So you dry your eyes and come on. She ain't going nowhere but to Georgia.
全体跟我来
I need you all to come with me.
除了你们
No, not you all.
那边的人 跟我走
You over there, let's go.
你不来吗?
Are you coming?
我想你这是把白人女性挑出来
Well, I'm assuming you're separating the white women.
我是黑人
I am a Negro.
看来我们一定是穿过南北分界线了
Well, we must done crossed the Mason-Dixon Line.
欢迎来到南方 女士们
Welcome to the South, ladies.
白鬼骨子里就带着种族隔离
Segregation is just in them crackers' blood.
我们上火车之后 你一句话也没说
You ain't said nothin' since we been on this train.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
莉娜·德里科特 我来自费城
Lena Derriecott. I'm from Philadelphia.
我叫乔妮·梅·伯顿 你呢?
Johnnie Mae Burton, mine. You?
伯妮丝·贝克 我来自纽约
Bernice Baker. I'm from New York.
你呢 黑白混血儿小姐?
And what about you, Miss Mulatto?
她不是黑白混血儿
She is not mulatto.
她妈妈是墨西哥人 她爸爸是个黑人
Her mother is Mexican, and her father is a Negro.
她爸爸是我叔叔 你太没礼貌了
He was my uncle. You are so rude.
我没有恶意
I didn't mean no harm.
我觉得有
Sounded like that to me.
我叫多洛丽丝·华盛顿
I'm Dolores Washington. This is my cousin, Elaine White.
这是我堂妹 伊莱恩·怀特 - 你好
How do you do?
挺好的
Fine.
我只是有点累
Well, I'm just a little tired.
为了参军 我不得不来到北方 和我姑姑还有她的九个孩子
Had to come up North and stay with my aunt and her nine children in one room
住在一个房♥间里
just to get in the Army.
在南方 他们根本不会让我去参军
They wouldn't send me nowhere in the South.
我和伊莱恩 还有其他四名黑人女性参加了测试
Elaine, myself, and four other Negro women took the test.
他们说我们都没通过
We were told we all failed.
我在史贝尔曼学院上了三年...
电影精选列表