according to Army number.
然后送到我们的大本营
It will then be delivered to our home base,
也就是爱德华♥国♥王学校
which is the King Edward School.
我想提醒你们
I wanna warn you,
没必要抱怨 因为我知道这里条件有多糟糕
there's no need to complain because I know about the vermin.
我知道这里很冷 没有暖气
I know that it is cold. There is no heat.
但我也知道我们在打仗
But I also know that we are at war,
打仗就得凑合着过
and when you are at war, you make do.
把破屋变成家对我们来说并不陌生
We are no strangers to making a shack a home.
我们大多数人的母亲 也曾不得不这样做
Most of our mothers have had to do it as well.
所以 我们首先要建立一个系统 来处理这些邮件
So we will start by organizing a system by which we process all this mail.
而这里就是我们做事的地方
And this is where we gonna do it.
作为司机 你们绝对不能偏离这条路
Now, as drivers, you never ever leave this route.
这是你们进出机场的路
This is your way to and from the airfield.
(C·E·亚当斯少校)
“特此通知 查丽蒂·亚当斯少校
"It is hereby known that Major Charity Adams
全权指挥六三八营”
is in full command of the Six Triple Eight Battalion."
你总算接到命令了?
You finally got the orders?
没有 我在想
No. I got to thinking.
上面不想给我下命令 因为想让我们乱成一团
They don't wanna give me orders 'cause they want us to be chaotic.
所以我不会等他们将我任命为指挥官
I'm not waiting for them to tell me.
我要告诉他们我就是指挥官
I'm telling them I took command.
这是我写给自己的
I wrote it myself.
把它递交 上尉
Send it in, Captain.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
♪ This is the name of this song It's called "Air Mail Special" ♪
♪ Get on, get on The special cargo air mail ♪
(不要浪费食物)
(10500袋)
(每天204000封)
(855名女兵)
集♥合♥!
Bring it in!
快点!
Let's go!
你知道你还在喊那个 我不能再说的名字
You know you're still calling that name I'm not allowed to say again.
我知道有些人认为这是不可能做到的
I know some of you think that this is impossible,
但吃下一头大象只有一个办法
but there is only one way to eat an elephant,
那就是一次一口慢慢来
and that is one bite at a time.
莉娜 你不用看名字
Lena, you don't have to read every name, you know.
看数字 这是整理的最好方法
Look at the numbers. That's the best way to get it organized.
嘿!
Hey!
不可以这样
You don't do that.
你不能就这样扔到那里去
You don't just throw them over there.
这些人都殉国了!
Those people have died!
他们需要得到尊重
They need to be shown some respect.
对不起 亚当斯少校
I'm sorry, Major Adams.
我可以去厕所吗?
May I please go to the latrine?
可以
You may.
继续工作 女士们
Back to work, ladies.
我就说她疯了
I told you she was crazy.
一直沉默寡言 突然就大吼大叫?
Been quiet as a mouse this whole time, and now she wants to start screaming?
乔妮·梅可不是她能吼的
She ain't gonna be hollering at Johnnie Mae.
其实我...
You know what? I...
我想去个厕所
I think I need to use the bathroom.
你们都会有麻烦的
Well, y'all gonna get in trouble.
我可不要跟着疯子去厕所
I ain't following that crazy tail to the bathroom.
莉娜?
Lena? - Ah.
我没事
I'm all right.
看着不像没事
Doesn't look that way to me.
把眼泪擦干
Dry your eyes.
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you're all right?
有事 因为那个男人
No. It's that man.
他做了什么? 像我丈夫对我那样 伤了你的心?
What'd he do? Break your heart like my husband broke mine?
你能不能别说了?
Will you stop it?
他死了
He's dead.
他...
He was, uh...
驾机被击落了
shot down
就在他刚来不久
not long after he got here.
他是个军人...
He was a soldier...
他让我等他回家
and he asked me to wait for him to come home.
我真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
天啊 我感觉自己 就像个破碎的钟表 无人能修
Oh God, I feel like a clock that nobody can wind.
他答应过我他会写信的
I mean, he promised me that he would write,
而我从没收到来信
and I never got any letters.
我知道他肯定写了
I know he did.
不知道其中一个袋子里 会不会有他的信
I wonder if his letters to me are in one of these bags.
但我不知道我们要做这些事
But I didn't know we were gonna be doing all this.
莉娜 我很遗憾
Oh, Lena. I'm so sorry.
谢谢你们
I wanna thank y'all.
我知道你们不知道这件事 但谢谢你们
I know you didn't know, but thank you...
帮我度过难关
for helping me through this.
亲爱的 你听我说
Honey, you listen here.
如果有他的信 我们会找到的
If there is a letter from him, we will find it.
我们都会留意任何寄给你的东西
We will all be looking for anything addressed to you.
这么多信不可能...我太...
It ain't no damn way all these letters... I'm so...
你们非得同时上厕所吗?
You all had to go at the same time?
对不起 亚当斯上校
Sorry, Major Adams. - Mm-hmm.
你别走
Not you.
我知道...
I know...
你不喜欢我...
that you don't like me...
因为我让部队蒙羞了
'cause I embarrass the unit.
但我向你保证...
But I promise you...
这件事我会做得很好
I will do a great job with this.
我清楚这些家庭的痛苦
I know what these families are going through.
收不到消息是世上最痛苦的事
There's nothing worse than not knowing.
你错了 - 我保证我会...
You're wrong. - I promise you, I will...
我没有不喜欢你
About me not liking you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
也尊敬你
And I respect you.
一开始
Now, in the beginning,
我的确担心过你
I did worry about you.
我不知道你能不能挺过去
I wondered if you would make it through.
但是 莉娜 就在你快要崩溃的时候
But, Lena, right when you were about to break,
突然有样东西支撑你走得更远
something showed up and took you further.
现在我知道那是什么了
And now I see what that was.
莉娜 你是一名军人
Lena, you are a soldier.
二等兵
Now, Private,
我认真对待 我在军队中接到的每一个命令
I take seriously every order I have ever gotten in the Army,
包括这一个
including this one,
但我可以向你坦承
but I will admit to you
上面只让我们处理邮件
that I was insulted at first
这让我一开始很受侮辱
that they would only let us handle the mail.
不过我现在明白了
But I understand now.
因为虽然我早知 这对我们的士兵及其家人来说很重要
Because I knew that it was important for our soldiers and their families,
但看到你今天展现的样子...
but nothing has put a face on this for me...
这件事的重要性才具象化起来
like you have with what you shared today.
谢谢
Thank you.
回去工作吧 - 是 少校
Now get back to work. - Yes, Major.
“任务时限是六个月 如今已过去两个月
"We are two months into our six-month clock."
亚当斯少校 本次任务的重要性不言而喻
"Major Adams, I do not need to tell you how important this mission is."
你与你的女兵部下肩负许多人的期望
"There are a lot of people counting on you and these women."
无论如何 我知道你能做到
"For what it's worth, I know you can do this."
但这样做...” 重点加粗
"But this is not..." In all capitals.
“...是不行的
"Not the way."
哈尔特上将很高兴听到
"General Halt was delighted to hear
过去几周里你们寄出的每一封信
that every piece of mail you have gotten out in the past few weeks
都因无法投递而被退回
has been returned as undeliverable."
他每天都给白宫发电报
"He is sending telegrams to the White House every day
报告你们的进展 或者说缺乏进展”
on your progress or lack thereof."
该死
Shit.
见怪不怪 哈尔特上将
I'm sure he is, General Halt.
我们发出了五万七千封邮件
We sent out 57,000 pieces of mail.
是的 但所有邮件都无法送达
Yes, and all of them undeliverable.
可是 查丽蒂 士兵在打仗时的确会四处转移的
But, Charity, the soldiers are moving around a lot in these battles.
电影精选列表