And congratulations on making it through.
勉勉强强吧 我还是比不上其他姑娘
Barely. I'm still not as good as the other ladies.
我觉得你比你想象得更坚强
I think you're stronger than you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你并不了解我
But you don't know me.
我知道你叫莉娜·德里科特
I know your name is Lena Derriecott. - Mm.
来自费城郊外的一个小镇
Came from a town outside Philadelphia.
你喜欢茉莉味的香水 不喜欢喝牛奶
You like jasmine perfume, and you don't like milk.
你计算飞机燃料重量的速度非常快
You add up the pounds of fuel really fast on the airplane,
你对飞机也深有了解
and you know a lot about them.
你在这里不仅仅是为了 向自己证明一些事
And you are here to prove something to more than just yourself.
你怎么知道这些的?
How do you know all of that?
就...
It's just...
像我这样的男人 见到一位
when a man like me sees a woman
对自己下一步的重大决定 产生质疑的女人时
who makes him question his next big decisions,
心中自然会想知道原因
I wanna find out why.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
虽然听起来很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy,
但我下周末本应结婚
but I'm supposed to get married next weekend.
我本来就不太确定
I wasn't sure about it at all,
后来看到你 我就更加不确定了
and then I saw you. Now I'm really not sure.
我妈妈和我小姨 跟我讲过你这样的男人
My mother and my aunt told me about men like you, smooth talkers.
你这种人就会花言巧语 失陪了
Excuse me.
我发誓我说的是实话 莉娜小姐
I promise I'm telling you the truth, Miss Lena.
我们在里面可以坐在一起吗?
Can we sit together inside?
(联合新闻)
你们在这里做什么?
Now, what are y'all doing here?
好像我们正要看电影
Well, it looks to me like we are about to watch a movie.
你们不能坐这些座位
Not from these seats.
她们可以坐到后面
They can all go to the back.
我是军官 我选择了这些座位
Well now, I am an officer, and I chose these seats.
我的姑娘们不会换地方 马修斯上尉
My ladies are not moving, Captain Matthews.
我听说过你的大名
Mm. I heard about you.
你非常会找麻烦
Mm. - You're the troublemaker.
一年前... - 总想挑事
Always trying to find a fight.
我是不怕事
Always ready for one.
我们不会挪座 你们可以坐在后面
We are not moving. You all can sit in the back.
我们不需要听你这种人的话 黑妞
We don't need to listen to the likes of you, nigger.
你个混♥蛋♥!我要...
You son of a bitch! I will...
你什么也不许做
You will do nothing.
...德国赌上了一切
...of which Germany gambled everything.
坐下
Sit down.
走吧兄弟们 远离这些黑妹们
Come on, boys. Let's leave these coons.
不行 我不知道你以为自己是谁 但这是美国陆军
No. I don't know who you think you are, but this is the United States Army.
我无法容忍♥这种不敬行为 告诉我你的名字!
I will not have this disrespect. Give me your name!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁?
Who the hell do you think you are?
我是查丽蒂·亚当斯上尉
I am Captain Charity Adams,
你要向我敬礼
and you will salute me.
想都别想
That ain't never gonna happen.
拿我的帽子
Get my hat.
你!
You!
对不起 亚当斯上尉
I'm sorry, Captain Adams.
只是白鬼这么无礼 我被愤怒冲昏了头脑
It's just when them crackers be coming at me, I just see red.
难道你以为我们没有这种感觉?
You don't think we all feel that way sometimes?
我不管他们做什么 但你不能如了他们的愿
I don't care what they do. You don't let them bait you.
只要你穿着这身军装 就要守规矩!
Because you in this uniform, you must behave!
他们会被送上军事法庭
They will be court-martialed,
但你永远不能如他们所愿
but you can never ever give them what they want.
亚当斯 什么事?
Adams. What is it?
长官 我的士兵们在剧院被人骚扰
Sir, my ladies were harassed
要求离开自己的座位
and asked to move from their seats at the theater.
是几个白人士兵 其中有马修斯上尉
Several white soldiers, including Captain Matthews,
他们出言冒犯 傲慢无礼
were insulting and disrespectful.
我无法容忍♥这种偏见
I will not stand for this bigotry.
我们与其他白人士兵有同样的权利
We have the same rights as any white soldier.
有任何偏颇都不可原谅
Anything less is inexcusable.
能不能别说了?
Can you give it a rest?
长官 恕我直言 我们遭受了...
Sir, with all due respect, we are treated like...
上面下达了命令
I have orders for you.
你们要同六三八营一起前往欧洲
You and the Six Triple Eight Battalion are headed to Europe.
你将于明天乘飞机出发
You'll head out tomorrow by plane,
你的部队将于11日乘船抵达
and your troops will arrive by boat on the 11th.
这是命令
Here are your orders.
飞机越过大西洋之后 你才能拆开
You are not to open this until you are on the plane and over the Atlantic.
解散
Dismissed.
苏茜!
Susie!
你骗了我 - 什么?
You lied to me. - What?
他们要把莉娜派去欧洲
They are shipping Lena to Europe.
什么?
What?
你看
There.
全是水
It's a lot of water.
你怎么这么冷静?喝酒了?
How are you so calm? You been drinking?
没有
No.
我还打算说给我喝点
I was about to say, "Give me some."
要拆开吗?
Should you open it?
我不想当出头鸟
Well, I don't wanna be the first one.
别人都有两个信封 但我们只有一封
And all of them have two envelopes, but we only have one.
不知道另一封什么内容
I can't figure out what the other one says.
一封来自陆军...
One's from the Army...
艾比
Abbie.
...一封来自战争部
...one's from the War Department.
没有战争部的正式命令就派我们来?
They're sending us without proper orders from the War Department?
在我看来是这样的
Looks that way to me.
那是不能指挥军队的 必须要有战...
You can't command troops unless you have...
战争部的命令 我知道
War Department orders. I know.
拆开了
There.
“邮政营”?
The Postal Battalion?
他们认为我们唯一能做的就是送信
They think the only thing we good for is deliver some damn mail.
该死
Shit.
总统办公室竟然有个黑人
So they have a Negro at the Oval Office,
告诉我这些女人能胜任这项任务
telling me these women could do this job.
我告诉你 我当时竭尽全力让自己冷静
I tell you, took all I had to keep myself together.
他们觉得一堆黑人女性 能胜任这项任务?
I mean, they think a bunch of Negro women can do this job?
必须是相当聪明的人才能胜任
They have to be reasonably intelligent.
要相当聪明
Reasonably.
可我就没见过聪明的黑人
And I never seen a smart Negro,
更别说黑人女了
let alone a woman one.
她们到了 长官
Well, they have arrived, sir.
好吧 叫她们过来
Oh well, go get 'em.
给她们接风是你的主意
It's your idea to give them a reception.
只要能让我喝酒就行
Anything that can get me drinking.
上将 这位是查丽蒂·亚当斯少校
General, this is Major Charity Adams.
稍息
At ease.
看来...
So...
你就是臭名昭著的亚当斯
you're the infamous Adams.
我可担不上臭名昭著 长官
I don't know about infamous, sir.
别这么说
Oh no.
我听说了你在整编时 在基地做出的荒唐行为
I heard about your antics at the base around, uh, integration,
在白色喷泉那儿饮酒
drinking at white fountains,
邮报剧院那档事 还有种种
the thing at the Post Theater, and so on.
如今他们将你升为少校了
Now they promoted you to major.
那你知道为什么你来到这里吗? - 是 长官
So do you know why you're here? - Yes, sir.
但是我还没有 接到战争部的命令 长官
Although I still have not gotten orders from the War Department, sir.
不用管这些 以后会有的
No, never mind that. They'll come.
我说的是任务
I was talking about the assignment.
是 长官 我们接到命令说 让我们来这里转寄邮件 长官?
Yes, sir. We were told we are here to redirect the mail, sir?
你们有信心
And y'all are confident that, uh, you can do the job
在规定的短短六个月内完成任务吗?
in the short six months we've allotted?
六个月的时间似乎很富裕 长官 所以是的 我相信我们可以完成
Six months seems generous, sir, so yes, I believe we can.
听到没有 先生们?
Well, you hear that, gentlemen?
她们能完成任务
They can do it.
电影精选列表