(本片根据真实故事 以及在世目击者证词改编...)
(“我们迫切希望大众知晓)
(我们希望且坚持要求被视为 美国民♥主♥的一部分)
(而非独♥立♥于其外”)
(玛莉·麦克里欧德·贝颂)
(1943年12月 意大利 圣彼得罗 )
好 行动!
All right, move out!
快走!行动!
Let's go! Move it out!
他死了!别管他了!我们快走!
He's dead! He's dead! Leave him! Come on, let's go!
《战地信差》
(兵营)
亲爱的比利 我好担心你的安危
Dear Billy, I'm so worried about you.
我好想你 你为何没给我回信?
I miss you so much. Why haven't you written me back?
我不知道你是否能收到这封信
I don't know if this letter will get to you.
祈祷你平安归来
Praying for your safe return.
我好想你 你为何没给我回信?
I miss you so much. Why haven't you written me back?
亲爱的威廉 快回来 一切还好吗?
Dear William, come back soon. Is everything okay?
我在海外参战已有一年多
I've been overseas in this war for over a year now.
亲爱的爸爸 我好想你
Dear Daddy, I miss you so much.
我最亲爱的迈克尔 我时刻祈祷你能平安归来
My dearest Michael, I am praying for your safe return.
我每天都在想你
I think of you, and that is every day.
我真的非常想念你
I miss you so very much.
最近已经很久...
Lately, it's been a long...
我们在离河不远的地方...
Here we are a short distance...
我最近写了两三次信...
I've written two or three times recently...
但最近 已经很久...
Lately, it's been a long time...
我好担心你 你为何没给我回信?
I'm so worried about you. Why haven't you written to me?
(1942年 宾夕法尼亚州 布卢姆菲尔德)
亚伯兰·大卫 你不要再丢人现眼了
Abram David, you must stop making a spectacle of yourself
和这种人招摇过市...
by parading around with the likes...
玛丽·凯瑟琳 少说这种话
Mary Kathryn, don't you dare.
这不合体统 而且说实话...
It's not proper. Quite frankly...
别挡她的路
Get out of her way.
不可能
I will not.
好 行吧
Okay. Well, fine.
莉娜 德国U型潜艇 12点低处方向 航向69 西经9
Lena, German U-boat, twelve o'clock low, vector six niner, niner west.
天啊
God.
快走!
Go!
小心!
Look out!
别担心 莉娜·德里科特 在我的飞机上 保你安然无恙
Don't you worry, Miss Lena Derriecott, nothing will harm you on my plane.
拉回操纵杆! 德国♥军♥机 三点钟方向!
Pull back on the stick! German plane, three o'clock!
Whoa!
请下车 - 谢谢
Madam. - Thank you.
亚伯兰·大卫 你会给我惹来大♥麻♥烦的
Abram David, you're gonna get me in a world of trouble.
那不好意思了 但是... - 我妈妈肯定在看
Oh, I'm sorry, but... - I'm sure my mother is watching.
抱歉 但我们当时正在执行作战任务
Sorry, but we were on a combat mission.
我们必须远离敌人 - 玛丽·凯瑟琳不是希♥特♥勒♥
We had to get away from the enemy. - Mary Kathryn is no Hitler.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
我们都听到了爱德华·默罗的话
You heard Edward R. Murrow just like I did.
他说希♥特♥勒♥是个怪物
He said Hitler is a monster.
正因如此我才要上战场
And that is exactly why I'm going into the battle.
别摆出一张苦瓜脸
Don't give me the long face.
我只是会想你而已
Just gonna miss you, that's all.
真不敢相信你要去当兵了 - 别担心
Can't believe you're going to the Army. - Don't worry.
没看见我开这辆旧雪佛兰 开得有多好吗?
You see how well I drive this old Chevrolet?
这是为以后驾驶飞机做准备
Getting my practice for when I'm in the cockpit.
亚伯兰 这不是闹着玩的
Abram, this is serious.
我知道你知道... - 这是出于对我的关心吗?
I know you know that... - Is this out of concern for my well-being?
还是因为我们不能 让玛丽·凯瑟琳和她的朋友们
Or because we won't be able to make Mary Kathryn and her friends
天天羡慕嫉妒恨了?
turn green with envy every day?
但我是觉得...
But, like, here's my thing...
真的
It's true.
进来吧 莉娜
Come along now, Lena.
好的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
你好 德里科特夫人 祝你今天愉快 - 你也是 亚伯兰
Hi, Mrs. Derriecott. Have a great day. - You do the same, Abram.
别担心 莉娜小姐 我一有机会就给你写信
Don't you worry, Miss Lena. I will write you every chance I get.
我看到那个男孩又送你回家了
I see that boy done dropped you off again.
你跟他很亲近啊
You mighty close to him.
有什么情况要跟我们说说吗?
Something you wanna tell us?
小姨 我们只是朋友 - 最好只是这样
Auntie, we are just friends. - That better be all it is.
艾玛 她快18岁了
Oh, Emma, she's soon to be 18.
她都要去上大学了
Going off to the university.
学校里男生更多
There'll be a lot more boys there.
别像你妈妈一样冲动行事
Don't rush into nothing like your mama did.
去洗漱吧 今晚你得给我们帮忙
Go on and get washed up. We need you to help us tonight.
好的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
莉娜?
Lena?
你的态度很好
Mm. - You got the best attitude.
你妈妈让我做一堆犹太洁食 还要负责端上桌
Your mama here wants me to make all the kosher meals and serve 'em too.
Oh.
大卫先生还雇我 为你男朋友的派对准备食物
And you'll be happy to know that Mr. David has hired me
你肯定很高兴知道这个消息
to cater your boyfriend's party.
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
那你为什么这么开心?
Then why is you smiling?
我希望你不要跟她胡说八道
I wish you wouldn't fill her head with that talk.
那个男孩是犹太人 这事没得商量 你心知肚明
That boy is Jewish. That can't bit-mo be, and you know it.
好了 艾玛 她只是在享受青春年华
Oh, Emma, she just having fun.
那她也要跟黑人男孩享受青春年华
Well, she need to have fun with a Negro boy.
而且你还说上学的事情
And on top of that, you talking schooling.
你知道我们没钱供她上学
You know we ain't got the money to send her to that school.
我们会筹到足够的钱送她上大学
Well, we gonna get all the money we need to send that girl to the university.
苏茜 我当然希望你能做到
Well, I sure would like to see you do it, Susie.
怀斯拉比见到了罗斯福总统
Well, Rabbi Wise got an audience with President Roosevelt.
我们必须采取行动帮助救援
We must do something to help with the rescue.
希♥特♥勒♥已经杀害了两百万犹太人
Hitler has murdered two million Jews,
据说其中还包括妇女和儿童
and I'm told women and children are in that number.
我们不能袖手旁观
So we can't just sit idly by.
我们正在向所有官员施压 希望他们能够开展人道主义行动
We're leaning on every official we can to get a humanitarian effort underway.
这是无法想象的恐怖
It's a horror the imagination cannot grasp.
以前是集中营 现在是灭绝营
There were concentration camps. Now there are extermination camps.
你家亚伯兰真是个勇敢的孩子
What a brave boy your Abram is.
打扰了
Excuse me.
不用了 谢谢你 莉娜
No, thank you, Lena.
的确如此
Indeed, he is.
他一直想成为一名特种部队里奇男孩 但他的德语并不流利
His desire was to be a Ritchie Boy, but he's not fluent in German.
你可算找准自己的位置了
Finally. The place where you belong.
我不能出来太久 这是你的派对 你应该待在里面
I can't stay long. This party is for you. You should be in there.
什么破告别派对
Some going-away party.
他们一直在说战争有多糟糕
All they're talking about is how bad the war is.
可是...它的确糟糕
Well... it is.
现在我更愿意和你待在外面
Right now, I'd rather be out here with you.
我会想你的 莉娜
I'm gonna miss you, Lena.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you too.
可是...
But...
可是我得走了
But I better be going.
如果我妈妈知道我在这里 我就死定了
If my mother knew I was here, I'd be as good as dead.
至少她不会杀掉玛丽·凯瑟琳
Well, at least you won't kill Mary Kathryn.
她因为你的肤色就那样对你
She is a horrible person for treating you that way
为人实在差劲
because of the color of your skin.
不只是因为这样
It's not the only reason.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她以为我们在谈恋爱 虽然我们并没有
She thinks we're courting, even though we're not.
我们只是...
We're just...
朋友
friends.
你总是把这话挂在嘴边
Well, you tell that story enough to others.
也许我们自己也开始相信了
Maybe we started to believe it ourselves.
吻我
Kiss me.
我不会吻你的 你在说什么...
I am not kissing you. What are you saying...
你让我爱上了你
♪ You made me love you ♪
我不想这样...
♪ I didn't wanna do it I didn't wanna do it ♪
你的嗓音真难听
You have the worst voice.
你让我对你心生渴望
♪ You made me want you And all the time you knew it... ♪
别唱了!
Stop it.
Stop it!
天啊
Gosh.
电影精选列表