找出他们可能所在的地方
to find out where they might be.
这是隐私 少校
This is private, Major.
你本来就没多少脑子 这下全丢了?
Have you lost what's little left of your mind?
你还想越过我
Tried to go over my head,
埋葬你害死的士兵
get soldiers buried that you had killed.
是你害死了她们 因为你没有把她们训练好
You got them killed 'cause you did not train them well.
现在...
So now,
罗斯福总统已经去世
President Roosevelt has died,
这个小实验马上就会被叫停
this little experiment gonna be shut down immediately.
我要解除你的职务
I think I'm gonna have you relieved of your duties.
我还会派来一位白人中尉
And I'm gonna bring a white lieutenant in here
教教你怎么管理这支部队!
to show you how to run this unit!
除非我死了 长官
Over my dead body, sir.
你说什么?
What did you say?
长官 恕我直言
Sir, with all due respect,
我的营在恶劣条件下 夜以继日地工作
my battalion is working day and night in horrible conditions.
大多数时间都没有暖气
We have no heat most of the time.
天气非常寒冷 女兵们只能用头盔盛水洗漱
Gets so cold that the women have to put the water in helmets to wash themselves.
你让我们把这里变成兵营 可连床铺和帮手都没有
You gave us this place to turn into a barracks with no bed and no help.
我的女兵们受到骚扰 就算后来受到友好对待
And my women are harassed, and then they are befriended
也只是因为别人要问她们 午夜之后 裙子下面是否会长尾巴
only to be asked if they have tails under their skirts after midnight
这都是因为白人士兵造谣
because of the rumors of white soldiers.
你派来一个军队牧师 来监视我们 而不是来做祈祷
You sent a chaplain, not to pray, but to spy on us.
我们刚刚失去两位 被未爆弹炸死的士兵 她们训练有素
We just lost two soldiers to a UXB who were highly trained,
我清楚这一点 因为她们是我训练的
and I know because I trained them.
而你却连 让她们体面下葬的命令都不下达
And you wouldn't even give the orders for them to have a proper burial.
我知道我们在打仗 但我们的战争从生为黑人起就开始了
Now, I know we are fighting a war, but our war starts with being Negro.
我们在方方面面上都要战斗
We are fighting on every front.
所以正如我所说 除非我死了 长官
So as I said, sir, over my dead body, sir.
他会把我送上军事法庭
He's gonna court-martial me.
我...我感觉自己是个伪君子
I... I... I feel like such a hypocrite
我明明告诉女兵们 要不失尊严 保持礼仪...
telling these women to maintain their dignity and decorum.
我不知道我当时怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
你当时认为你是对的
You was thinking you were right.
他很无礼 一副我们毫无成就的样子
He was rude, acting like we haven't done a thing.
但他是我的长官 我明明很清楚
But he is my superior officer. I know better than that.
长官 抱歉打扰 但我们遇到麻烦了
Ma'am. I'm sorry, but we have a problem.
女兵们不工作了
The women have stopped working.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
继续工作 女士们!
Back to work, ladies!
继续工作!
Get to work!
继续工作!
Get to work!
我知道罗斯福富有同情心
I know that Roosevelt was a sympathizer and all,
但我需要你和杜鲁门谈谈 这项任务毫无进展
but I need you to talk to Truman. I mean, nothing's been done.
你告诉总统 这是极其严重的错误
You will tell the president that this is the worst mistake.
还有那个叫亚当斯的女人?没错
And that Adams gal? Yeah.
我要把她送上军事法庭
I want her court-martialed.
她说了 元帅 她当我面说的!
Oh, she said it, Marshal. She said it to my face!
她们还看了白人士兵的邮件...
And them reading the white soldiers' mail...
等一下
Just a second.
怎么了?
What's going on out there?
士兵们收到邮件了 长官
The men are receiving their mail, sir.
摩根! - 在!是 长官!
Morgan! - Yeah! Yes, sir!
维斯帕! - 是 长官!
Vesper! - Yes, sir!
蒙格雷!
Montgrey!
卡尔!
Carl!
文森特!
Vincent!
沃恩!
Vaughn!
邮件到了!
Mail call!
马龙!尼尔森!
Malone! Nielson!
来了!
Incoming!
维拉内利!
Viranelli!
亚历山大!
Alexander!
文森特!
Vincent!
蒙格雷!
Montgrey!
弗兰克! - 是 长官 在这里!
Frank! - Yes, sir, here!
特劳特曼的邮件!
Mail for Troutman!
特劳特曼! - 在!
Troutman! - Yeah!
给你
Here you go.
亲爱的!
Honey!
(美国陆军黑人妇女兵团 保持士气高昂)
“今天是人生中最美好的一天”
"I had the best day known to man."
嘿!
Hey!
长官 你们是六三八营吗?
Ma'am, are you the Six Triple Eight, ma'am?
是的
Yes, we are.
是六三八营!
It's the Six Triple Eight!
全体稍息!
At ease, soldiers!
♪ All the times you thought You'd never make it through ♪
♪ Felt just like the world Just turned its back on you ♪
♪ Didn't stop you ♪
♪ All the times you could've given in And given up... ♪
“第6888中♥央♥邮政通信营
"The Six Triple Eight Postal Battalion Directory
是二战期间欧洲唯一一支 全由黑人和有色人种女性
was the only all-Black and women of color battalion
组成的邮政营
in Europe during World War II."
在90天内
"After completing that backlog
处理了1700多万件积压邮件后
of over 17 million pieces of mail in 90 days,
我们的表现给领导留下了深刻印象
our performance impressed leadership so much,
他们派我们前往法国鲁昂
they sent us on to Rouen, France,
在那里 我们以创纪录的速度 处理了另一批积压邮件
where we cleared another backlog in record time."
工作很繁重 我们也很难过”
"It was a lot of work, a lot of sadness."
“没人感谢我们的服务
"No one thanked us for our service
也没人邀请我们参加纸带游♥行♥
or included us in the ticker-tape parade."
无人认可我们的辛勤工作和无私奉献
"Our hard work and selfless service was not recognized."
我们在欧洲受到的待遇
"We were treated better in Europe
比我们回到美国时更好
than we were when we returned back to the United States."
如今 情况才有改变
"That is, until now."
大家开始认可我们 以及我们所做的一切
"People are starting to recognize us and what we did."
我们甚至因此获得了
"We were even given the Congressional Gold Medal
国会金质奖章
for our service."
是不是很了不起?”
"Isn't that something?"
(罗梅·C·约翰逊·戴维斯 一等兵 生于1919年)
(范妮·格里芬·麦克伦登 少校 生于1920年)
天啊 真是回忆满满
Lord, the memories.
(第6888营)
没错 回家之后我的确嫁给了休
And yes, I did marry Hugh when we returned home.
♪ All the times you could've given in And given up ♪
♪ Times you didn't know If you were strong enough ♪
(第6888中♥央♥邮政通信营)
♪ Still you got through ♪
(是二战期间欧洲唯一一支 全由黑人和有色人种女性)
♪ Somehow it's all part of the plan ♪
(组成的邮政营)(第6888营抵达欧洲的真实影像)
♪ The journey ♪
(该营在战争结束前抵达欧洲)
♪ The journey ♪
(她们收到一项不可能完成的任务)
♪ The journey ♪
(即在六个月内投递1700万件邮件)
(而她们不到90天就完成了任务)
♪ It's the journey ♪
♪ It's the getting there To where you're going to ♪
(六三八营为士兵们)
(带来了消息 鼓舞了士气 带来了希望)
♪ Going through hell But still you're gonna make it through... ♪
如今进入20世纪
And then we move to the 20th century,
女性正式入编美国♥军♥队
where women became full-fledged members of the United States military.
今天我们邀请到
And we are joined here today, uh,
两位了不起的女士
by two amazing women.
(妇女纪念碑)
她们把年龄告诉了我 但大家也不必知道
Uh, they gave me their ages, but there's no reason to know,
因为我觉得 她们看起来大概也就三四十岁
'cause they look about 30, 40 to me.
玛丽·拉格兰和阿莉斯·迪克森
Mary Ragland and Alyce Dixon,
她们曾在六三八营服役
uh, who served in the Six Triple Eight,
这是二战期间美国陆军妇女军团中
the only unit of African-American women in the Women's Army Corps
唯一一支在海外服役的非裔女兵部队
to serve overseas during World War II.
让我们为她们鼓掌
Let's please give them a round of applause.
我要再次感谢大家的服务
Again, I wanna thank you all for your service,
勇气、奉献和承诺
for your courage, for your dedication, for your commitment,
愿上帝保佑你们 愿上帝保佑美国
and may God bless you all, and God bless America.
♪ Journey ♪
♪ It's the journey ♪
♪ It's the getting there To where you're going to ♪
(2023年4月27日 以内战邦联将军命名的)
(美国陆军李堡基地)
♪ Going through hell, but still, You're gonna make it through ♪
(更名为格雷格-亚当斯堡 以纪念两位美国陆军黑人先驱)
(亚瑟·格雷格中将)
电影精选列表