Okay.
你们都慢慢下车
Y'all slowly get off the truck.
慢点!
Slowly!
一
One.
二 - 二
Two. - Two.
三! - 三!
Three! - Three!
天啊
Oh my Lord.
怎么了?
What is it?
你们看
Look.
莉娜
Lena.
你们最好别被发现没干正事
Y'all better look like you're working.
你会想看这个的
Oh, you gonna wanna see this.
你到底看不看啊? - 给她一点时间好吗?
Are you going to read it? - Would you give her a second?
女士们
Ladies.
亚当斯少校要见我们
Major Adams wants to see us.
出事故了
There's been an accident.
军队甚至都不会埋葬她们?
So the Army is not even gonna bury them?
上面说不会
I was told no.
我很遗憾 女士们
I'm so sorry, ladies.
我会找总统寻求帮助
Now, I will get word back to the United States to ask for help,
但与此同时 我们要筹集捐款
but in the meantime, we are taking up this collection
因为我们不能允许我们的士兵
because we will not allow our soldiers
被剥夺体面葬礼的尊严
to be denied the dignity of a proper burial.
上帝啊
♪ Lord ♪
这是一个残酷的旧世界
♪ This is a mean old world ♪
人们啊
♪ Folk ♪
不在乎
♪ Don't care ♪
他们对你怎样
♪ How they treat you ♪
上帝啊
♪ Lord ♪
这是一个残酷的旧世界
♪ This is a mean old world ♪
(薇拉·J·斯科特 美国陆军妇女兵团二等兵)
二等兵
Private.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这里埋葬着许多美国士兵
There are many American soldiers buried here.
如果你知道他的牺牲日期和所在部队
If you know the day he died and the unit he was in,
你可以在这里找到他
you can find him here.
可以让他带你回基地吗?
Can he bring you back to base?
可以 长官
Yes, ma'am.
那就去吧
Go on then.
嘿
Hey.
你能等我一下吗?
Can you wait for me?
当然
Sure.
(大卫·H·泰勒)
(杰瑞·S·托马斯)
(亚伯兰·I·大卫 1943年12月19日)
我就知道我会找到你的 我就知道
I knew I'd find you. I knew it.
亲爱的莉娜小姐...
Dear Miss Lena,
这里是航向九
vector niner, niner here.
我不想让你担心
I don't wanna cause you concern,
但我第一次渐渐切实地感受到
but for the first time, I think that the reality of me not making it home
自己可能回不了家了
may be sinking in.
我知道我让你等我
I know I asked you to wait for me,
我也知道你会等我
and knowing you, you will.
可是...
But...
如果我回不来
if I don't make it back,
请你好好生活 保持着你那在后座上的笑声
please live your life with the laughter that you had in that rumble seat,
保持那般自♥由♥与欢乐
that kind of freedom and fun.
答应我 你会长命百岁
Promise me you will live a long life.
活出我们两个人的份
Long enough for the both of us.
答应我 你会尽情欢笑 笑出我们两个人的份
Promise me you will laugh enough for the both of us.
我真的爱你 莉娜·德里科特
I truly love you, Lena Derriecott.
我也爱你 亚伯兰·大卫
I love you too, Abram David.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我没有勇气 在那晚之前早点对你告白
I'm sorry I never had the courage to say it sooner than that night.
请在天空中寻找我吧
Look for me in the skies.
永远属于你的...
Yours forever...
亚伯兰
Abram.
(爱德华♥国♥王学校)
稍息
At ease.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
李上将告诉我你们进展不错
General Lee tells me that you're making progress.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
虽然我们刚刚痛失两位士兵
Even though we just lost two of our soldiers.
这很正常
Well, yeah. Well, that happens.
关于进展方面 我不敢苟同
As for the progress of the mail, I disagree.
我手下没有一支部队 看到你所谓的“进展”
Not one of my troops has seen a bit of your progress.
抱歉 长官 我们正在尽快工作
Well, I'm sorry, sir. We are working as fast as we can.
显然还不够快
Clearly not fast enough.
你的营不可能就这么点人
This cannot be your entire battalion.
是的 长官
No, sir.
我们是24小时轮班制 有些女兵在休息
We work 24-hour shifts, so some of our women are resting.
在休息? - 是的 长官
They're resting? - Yes, sir.
我是来视察部队的 而你的部队却没有全体出现
I'm here to inspect your troops, and your troop's not here.
这能行吗 少校?
That make sense, Major?
长官...
Well, sir, I...
美容院?
A beauty parlor?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
军队的钱可不能花在这上面
This is no way to spend the Army's money.
你是说
So you are telling me
她们有时间做头发
that they got time to get their hair done,
但没时间接受将军的视察?
but they do not have time to be inspected by their general?
不 长官 我...
Oh, no, sir, I'm... I...
非常抱歉 但里面有值夜班的女兵
I'm so sorry, but in there we have our night-shift women,
她们在睡觉
and they are asleep.
长官 这是我们的淋浴室 有部下在洗澡
Now, sir, those are our showers, and my ladies are showering.
李 - 是 长官
Lee. - Yes, sir?
你有没有跟她说我要来视察?
Did you not tell this woman that I was coming for an inspection?
有 长官
Yes, sir.
那么少校明白所谓“视察”
And does the major not understand that inspection
就是我想视察什么就视察什么吗?
is whatever I wanna inspect?
是 长官 她明白
Yes, sir. She does.
你就这么管理部队?
This how you run a company?
那个房♥间呢?
What about that room?
我可以进去吗?
May I go in that room?
可以 长官 那是我们的递送室
Yes, sir. That is our delivery room.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
不客气 长官
Of course, sir.
立正!
Attention!
这乱糟糟的是什么?
What's this mess?
长官 一些包裹被害虫咬成两半
Well, sir, some of the packages were chewed in half by vermin,
里面的东西都散了
and the contents separated.
但我们的士兵想出了一个办法
Our soldiers have come up with a way to figure out
通过布料推断各个东西属于哪个包裹
which item belongs to which by the fabric.
这里可以将同名同姓士兵
Now, this here is where we are able to match the letters
与其对应的信件匹配
with the soldiers that have the same first and last name.
用编号♥不是更简单吗?
Now, wouldn't it be simpler just to use their number?
是的 长官 我们一开始就是这么做的
Well, yes, sir, that is what we tried at first.
但有些收件人的名字是小名 所以我们要进行研究
Some of them are addressed to nicknames, so we had to do research
确保最后不会送错人
to make sure that they end up with the right soldier.
把更多军队的钱浪费在香水上?
Wasting more of the Army's money on perfume?
不 长官
No, sir.
因为有些邮件被弄脏了 所以有时我们无法辨认名字...
When we couldn't make out the names, because some of them were smudged, um...
有些女人写信时 会在信上喷上她们最喜欢的香水
Some women writing letters spray them with their favorite perfume,
我的某些士兵能够辨认出这些香水
and, well, some of our soldiers were able to recognize those perfumes.
虽然很麻烦
It was a chore,
但我们能把寄信人 和香水的销♥售♥地对上号♥
but we were able to match the sender with the state where that perfume was sold
然后查到踪迹
and then trace it back.
让开 女兵
Step aside, gal.
你们拆信读信了?
Are you opening and reading this mail?
长官 只有无法定位士兵的情况下 我们才会这样做
Sir, only in the case where we cannot locate the soldier, sir.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你们拆开了这些白人士兵的信?
Y'all opening and reading the letters of these white soldiers?
长官 有时候只有这样才能找到线索
Sir, sometimes, that is the only way to get the clues
电影精选列表