六个月时间很富裕
Six months is generous.
你的部队已经在路上了
And your troops are, uh, on the way.
她们坐的是法兰西岛号♥ 所以很舒服
They're on the Île de France, so they're comfortable.
那艘船很不错
It's a very nice ship.
如果碰到德国U型潜艇
It can, uh, turn on a dime
或者其他任何危险 那艘船都可以直接调转方向
if a German U-boat was in the area, or any other danger.
是 长官 - 好
Yes, sir. - Yeah.
而且还能迅速避开
And it can outmaneuver, quickly,
来袭的鱼雷
an incoming torpedo.
长官 我相信有船及其护航舰
Well, sir, I'm sure between that and their escorts,
她们一定会平安抵达
I'm sure they will get here safely.
没有护航舰
There's no escorts.
很不幸 就在你来之前 你的部队本来要驻扎的地方
And unfortunately, the, uh, place where your troops were to be housed
被轰炸了
was, uh, bombed just before your arrival.
但别担心
But don't you worry,
我亲自批了住宿地点
I personally approved accommodations
相信你会觉得很合适
that I'm sure you gonna find appropriate.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
军队可以行军吗?
Can the troops march?
可以 长官
Yes, sir.
我手下的行军部队 是你见过最优秀的一只部队 长官
I have the best marching troop you have ever seen, sir.
你的部队抵达后将列队下船
Your troops will be marching off the ship upon their arrival.
走吧 李
Come on, Lee.
这些颠簸让你想起了什么?
What does all this tossing and turning remind you of?
你
You,
开车载着我 我坐在汽车后座
driving me in the back of that rumble seat.
我们玩得很开心
We had so much fun.
我就知道你会挺过来的
I knew you'd make it through.
我都知道你一定会来找我
I also knew you'd come to find me.
只要你想 你就有不拔之志 莉娜·德里科特小姐
You can be determined when you want to, Miss Lena Derriecott.
我好想你 亚伯兰
I miss you so much, Abram.
嘿 莉娜 快点洗毛巾
Hey, Lena, hurry up with those towels.
天啊!
Oh my God!
我们手下855名女兵乘坐着一艘民船
We have 855 women on a civilian ship,
没有军舰护送 在大洋上曲折前进
no military escort, zigzagging across the ocean,
他却想让她们下船后直接出发?
and he wants them to march right off?
苍天啊
Lord Jesus.
诺埃尔 我是请求执行任务
Noel, I asked for a mission.
看来我们根本没机会
Well, it don't seem like we ever gonna get a chance...
证明他们错了
...to prove 'em wrong.
尤其是通过送信这么简单的事
Especially not with something as easy as delivering mail.
还给了我们六个月的时间
And giving us six months to do it.
那是因为他们不相信我们能做到
That's because they don't believe we can do it.
那些白人男真是的
These white men.
黑人男也一样
Negro men too.
比如霍华德
Like Howard.
拜托 别提他
Oh, please don't mention him.
我想忘记他 - 姐们儿 别提他了
I'm trying to forget him. - Oh, girl, don't mention him.
他是我这辈子犯过最大的错误
He was the worst mistake I ever made in my life.
想想我们那样
What we looked like,
偷偷溜出兵营 却捉到他和那谁在看电影...
sneaking out of the barracks to catch him at the movies with...
诺玛·简 你的情敌
Norma Jean. Your nemesis.
她真是个荡♥妇♥
She was such a tramp.
你看到他的时候特别生气
You were so mad when you saw him.
我看着你的后脑勺 你还戴着一个卷发器
I looked at the back of your head, you still had a roller in it.
你看...
See...
查丽蒂 你知道 那些将军笑一定是有原因的吧?
Charity, you know those generals were laughing for a reason, right?
彻底摊牌
Mm-hm. Showing his whole hand.
定下六个月 让人误以为时间很宽裕?
And six months to seem generous? - Mm.
对
Yeah.
诺埃尔
Noel. Hm?
诺埃尔 他们说邮件在哪里?
Oh, Noel, where did they say that mail was?
晚上好 士兵们
Good evening, soldiers.
有事吗 长官?
Can I help you, ma'am?
敬礼
You will salute.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
邮件在哪里?
So where's this mail?
这里有一些
There's some in here.
那就开门啊 士兵们
Well, soldiers, open the door.
要看所有的机库吗 长官? 所有机库都是这么满
Would you like to see all the hangars?
They are all this full.
总共有多少?
How many are there?
全都是
All of them.
天啊
Oh my God.
(1945年2月 苏格兰 格拉斯哥)
你把她们训练得很好
You trained them well.
集♥合♥!
Fall in!
六三八营!
Six Triple Eight Battalion!
向右看齐!
Dress right, dress!
预备 立正
Ready, two.
向前看!
Cover!
预备 立正!
Ready, two!
我知道你们一路上经历了千辛万苦
Now, I know you had a hard way over...
我知道你们很冷
and I know you're cold.
之后的确会寒冷傍身
Truth is, it will be cold.
但我们要排除一切杂念
But we need to put all of that out of our minds
因为哈尔特上将命令我们今天行军
because we have been given an order by General Halt to march today.
马上出发
Right now.
那我们就遵命行军
And march we shall.
上尉入列!
Captain!
(格拉斯哥工程)
齐步走!
Forward march!
(照常营业 希♥特♥勒♥无法阻止我们)
(救护车)
全体立定!
Company, halt!
全营 向右看!
Battalion, eyes right!
全体敬礼!
Present arm!
预备 立正!
Ready, two!
全营 齐步走!
Battalion, forward march!
这些邮件放在这里已十月有余
This mail has been sitting here for over ten months.
邮件不只在这个机库中
And not just in this airplane hangar,
所有机库中都有
in all of them.
每个机库里都堆满了邮件
Every single hangar is full of mail.
作战杀敌的士兵们没有亲人的消息
The soldiers who are fighting this war have not heard from their loved ones,
他们的亲人也没有士兵们的消息
and their loved ones have not heard from them.
如今 人们对战争部怨声载道
Now, the War Department is getting thousands of complaints,
我们士兵的士气处于历史最低点
and the morale of our soldiers is at an all-time low.
如果我们的士兵士气低落 他们就没有战斗力
And if our soldiers have low morale, they have no fight.
女士们 我们奉命提供希望
Ladies, we have been ordered to provide hope
通信
and communication
和爱心包
and care packages
助力我们前线疲惫不堪的士兵
to our exhausted soldiers on the front lines
并让他们的家人知道他们是安全的
and to let their families back home know if they are safe.
或是...
Or...
或是战死沙场
Or if they have died in battle.
我听说
Now, I'm told
有过几支部队曾尝试解开这一难题
that a few have tried to unravel this situation.
但他们没能做到
But they could not do it...
于是上面派了我们过来
so they sent us.
但别搞错了 女士们
But make no mistake, ladies,
上面派我们来 不是因为他们认可我们的能力
they did not send us because they thought we could do it.
而是因为他们确信我们做不到
We are here because they are sure we cannot.
他们只给了我们六个月的时间
They have only given us a six-month ticking clock.
我本以为这时间非常富裕
And I thought that was a long time
但后来我才意识到情况的严峻性
until I realized the magnitude of this situation.
邮件不送达 士气就低落
When there is no mail, there is low morale.
但话虽如此...
But all that said...
这就是我们的任务
...this is our mission,
我们必将完成
and we will not fail.
我们要这样完成任务
Here's how we will accomplish our mission.
司机会来到机库
Our drivers will come here to the hangar.
拿上邮件 按照军队编号♥
They will pick up the mail and load it onto the trucks
装上卡车
电影精选列表