When the nightmares come rushing in,
我想到我爱过的所有男人
I think about all the men I've loved.
听起来像一首歌♥
Sounds like a song.
一首好歌♥
A good one.
就算只是一♥夜♥情♥
Even if it was just for one night.
有时我会想到达米安
Sometimes I think about Damian.
我仍认为性♥爱♥是抵死的良药
I still think sex is the best way to fend off looming thoughts of death.
就像那些西班牙的圣衣会士
Like those Spanish Carmelites.
战争把我变成淫♥荡♥♥女♥人 英格丽
Wars turned me into a promiscuous woman, Ingrid.
挺好的
Good.
你还有跟他联络吗
Are you still in touch with him?
跟谁 - 达米安
With who? - Damian.
偶尔吧
You know... Um, from time to time.
“情况会有多糟 ”
"How bad can it get?"
这个嘛
Well...
比你想象的糟多了 达米安 亲爱的
much worse than you imagine, Damian, honey.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
我想写作
I was trying to write.
写不出来
I can't.
这场战争让我失去写作能力
In this war, I'm incapable of writing anything.
那看书呢
What about reading?
你喜欢看书
You love to read.
我试过了
I've tried.
我读了我最爱的几位作家
I've tried with some of my favorite writers.
不再让我着迷了
The spell just isn't there anymore.
像是福克纳
I'm talking about Faulkner,
海明威
Hemingway...
我专心不了
I can't concentrate.
我的思绪飞向虚无
My mind just flies off into the void.
如果你太累了
If you're too tired,
我能读给你听
I could read to you.
不只是读的问题
Not just reading,
所有乐趣都消退了
all pleasure's been reduced.
再也抓不到重点了
It's hard to know what to pay attention to anymore.
我的时间不多了
I have very little time
我不想浪费时间
and I don't want to waste it.
好吧
Okay.
那听音乐呢
What about music?
我只听得进鸟儿唱歌♥
I can only listen to the birds singing.
幸好鸟儿每天都会献上小夜曲
Well, luckily, they give us a serenade every day.
音乐让我抽离
Music decenters me.
阻挡我正在进行的事
It comes between me and whatever it is I'm doing,
即使只是思考
even if it's just thinking.
也许化疗影响了我的听力
Maybe the chemo is affecting my hearing.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
自我消失得无影无踪
I've been reduced to very little of myself.
我渴望身心的平静
I long for some peace of body and mind.
每当记忆浮现 我就想说话
And to just talk whenever I'm invaded by memory.
我话太多了
Am I talking too much?
不会 你尽量说
No, no, no, no. Talk all you want,
我喜欢听你说话
I love listening to you.
(4月25日 周四)
怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你的门关着 我以为你...
Your door was closed, so I thought you...
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我开了窗
I opened a window
一定是风把门关上了
and the breeze must have closed it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我还活着 你没必要对我生气吧
Do you think it's fair to be mad at me because I'm still alive?
就想作演练吧
Think of it as a rehearsal.
现在你知道会是怎样
Now you know how it's gonna be.
你会有什么感受
You know how you're gonna feel.
你要打几通电♥话♥
You're gonna have to make some calls
把我们讨论过的事付诸行动
and act out all the things we talked about.
你毫不知情
And you never knew anything...
我们在度假
and we were on vacation...
拜托别说了
Please, just stop!
好
Okay.
(《一位陌生女子的来信》)
差不多要睡了
Should we call it a night?
还是小姐想继续看电影
Or does the young lady wanna keep watching movies?
你跟我说过有《死者》
Did you tell me that they have The Dead?
还是我在做梦
Or did I dream that?
真的有
Yeah, they have it.
你想看吗
Um, you wanna watch it?
好 麻烦了
Yes, please.
找到了
Here we go.
来看吧
Here we go.
(《死者》)
“对 报纸说得对
Yes, the newspapers are right.
爱尔兰到处是雪
Snow is general all over Ireland.
飘落在黑暗中部平原的各处
Falling on every part of the dark central plain,
飘落在光秃秃的山上
on the treeless hills.
轻轻飘落在爱伦沼泽
Softly upon the Bog of Allen
再往西 轻轻飘落
and farther westward, softly falling
坠入阴郁奔流的香侬河
into the dark mutinous Shannon waves.
我们逐一都成了影子
One by one, we're all becoming shades.
下雪了
Snow is falling,
飘落在孤独的墓地 麦可费瑞安眠于此
falling in that lonely churchyard where Michael Furey lies buried.
在宇宙中微微飘落
Falling faintly through the universe
微微飘落
and faintly falling,
仿佛进入最终尾声
like the descent of their last end,
飘落在所有生者和死者身上”
upon all the living and the dead.
你有听到吗
Do you hear them?
白天了
It's daytime.
你还活着
And you're alive.
我走不动了 - 是吗
Oh, this is too much. - Yeah?
比我想象的困难 - 好
This is harder than I thought it'd be. - Okay.
我需要坐下
I think I need to sit.
好 来坐这里
All right. Yeah, let's go sit over here.
来 我帮你
Here, let me help you.
我扶住你了 坐吧
Hey, I've got you. Here we go.
很好
Here you go.
好了
Okay.
好多了 - 很好
Oh, that's much better. - Oh, good.
来这里之前 我立了新遗嘱
Before coming here, I made a new will.
拜托先别谈这个
Aw, let's not talk about this now, please.
我要把公♥寓♥和里面的一切 都留给蜜雪儿和你
I'm leaving the apartment and everything in it to Michelle and you.
我在你的书桌里找到你的战争日志
I found your war journals in your desk.
你要我怎么处理
What do you want us to do with them?
我能读吗
Is it okay if I read them?
你当然能读
Of course you can read them.
我能说出你的故事吗
Can I tell your story?
你想怎样都行
You can do what you want.
我不会在了
I won't be here.
我能这样说吗
Can I say that?
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
先别谈这些了
Let's not talk about this now, okay?
好 到时候见
All right, I'll see you there. Bye.
“亲爱的英格丽
Dear Ingrid,
今天的天气真好 我觉得...”
Today is such a beautiful day that it seemed to me it...
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
都还好吗 - 很好
Everything okay? - Yeah.
微风很舒服
This breeze is delicious.
小心 有点冷
Be careful, it's a little chilly.
如果你不需要我 我要去健身房♥
If you don't need me, I'm gonna go to the gym.
但你想要我留下也行
But I can stay if you want.
不用 拜托去吧 我不想扫兴
No. Please, go. I don't want to be a downer.
电影精选列表