你才不扫兴 你一直很乖
You're not a downer. You've been pretty well-behaved.
你有跟教练聊过我的事吗
Have you talked to your trainer about me?
随口提到的
Well... I mean, it came up.
我聊到保持状态良好
I was talking about being in good shape
心跳是为了求生
and the heart beating to survive.
你在医院聊到的那些事
You know, everything that you talked about in the hospital
他看着我好像我是疯子
and he looked at me like I was a lunatic,
我就跟他说我朋友病了 没什么
so I told him I had a friend that was sick. That's all.
记住 你毫不知情
Just remember, you know nothing about anything.
过来 亲我一下
Come here, give me a kiss.
你还好吗 - 还好
You okay? - Yes.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我对她说谎 我很内疚
I lied to her, I don't like it.
你总得练习 - 说谎
Well, you'll have to practice. - Lying?
对 官方说法是你不知道玛莎的意图
Yes. Officially, you aren't aware of Martha's intentions.
好
Yeah.
我找了律师 以免你需要
And I found a lawyer, in case you need one.
谢谢 先别谈这个
Thank you. Let's not talk about this now.
你的演讲顺利吗
How'd your lecture go?
他们不太满意我不接受提问
Well, they weren't too happy about my not taking questions.
到了最后
In the end,
大家开始抱怨 有人说我是懦夫
people started muttering and someone called me a coward.
我不以为意
It doesn't bother me.
我耗掉太多时间维护名声 为了什么
I spent way too much time caring about my reputation, and for what?
那你要怎么消磨多出来的时间
So, what are you doing with all that time you've gotten back?
你有更常去做你喜欢的事吗
Are you doing more of what you love?
我得承认 随着年纪我的兴趣减少了
I have to admit that my interest in things has been shrinking as I get older.
玛莎几天前也说过同样的话
Martha said the same thing a couple days ago.
她能真正享受的事所剩无几
There are so few things left that she can really enjoy.
我能理解
I understand.
但你没生病
But you're not sick.
对 但我有同感 尤其在疫情之后
No, but I feel the same way, especially after the pandemic.
我不去戏院 不听音乐
I don't go to the cinema or listen to music.
我常看书
I... I read a lot,
但只为了我演讲的主题
but only subjects to do with my lectures.
你还会去画廊吗 你以前很爱去
Mm. You still go to galleries? You used to love that.
我们在一起时 我们常去
When we were together, we'd go all the time
讨论艺术有多么强大
and talk about how powerful the art is.
你还是喜欢那样吗
You still like that?
就算全世界的诗人都坐下来写诗
Even if every poet in the world sat down to write a poem
写气候危机 连一棵树也救不了
about the climate crisis, it wouldn't save one tree.
至少你对树还有兴趣
At least you're still interested in trees.
我对性也有兴趣
I'm interested in sex, too.
那你没那么糟
Well, then you're not that bad.
我年轻时
When I was young,
如果一天少了性 我就觉得不完整
if a day went by without sex, I thought it was incomplete.
我还记得
I remember that.
我不是怀旧
I'm not nostalgic,
但我怀念我们喝酒的夜晚
but I miss the nights when we'd drink...
吸毒 做♥爱♥
and take drugs, have sex,
不会让我们偏离初衷的一切
all that didn't distract us from what we really wanted to do.
是你喝酒和吸毒
You drank and you took drugs.
起码比我来得凶
I mean, more than I did anyway.
我不知道你喝了多少酒
I don't know how much you drank,
但你一向表现得跟我们一样茫
but you always acted as you were as blitzed as the rest of us.
玩乐绝对少不了你
But you were an essential part of the party.
直到你玩腻了 离开去探索欧洲
That is, until you got bored and went off to discover Europe.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about that?
聊聊你的演讲吧
Tell me about your lecture.
我承认我变成狂热分子
I admit that I've become something of a monomaniac.
我的亲生儿子不再理我
My own son is no longer speaking to me
因为我得知他老婆又怀孕时 毫不遮掩我的震惊
because I didn't hide how appalled I was that his wife is expecting another child.
他不要我接近她 担心她会流产
He doesn't want me anywhere near her for fear she'll have a miscarriage.
什么 你竟然阻止他再生小孩
What? How could you tell him that he can't have another child?
这是他们的第三胎
It's their third! - What...
那未来的合理选项是什么
So, what's the next logical alternative?
大家开始自杀
For people to start killing themselves?
大家应该要永远意识到
People should be aware, once and for all,
人类宜居的地球岌岌可危
of the state of the fucking planet they're living on.
也许你对这种话题没兴趣
Well, perhaps this isn't the best subject for you.
你跟一个垂死的女人同住
You're living with a dying woman in a world
这个世界同样奄奄一息
also in its death throes.
你当真认为情况这么绝望
Do you really think the situation is that desperate?
对 读读科学 看看世界在干嘛
Yes. Read the science and see what the world is doing with it.
人类释放的二氧化碳比以往都多
They're releasing more CO2 into the air than ever before.
迟早 我担心会很快
Sooner or later, and I fear it will be sooner,
这一切都会招天谴
all this will be shot to hell.
加速地球灭亡最甚的
Nothing is going to hasten the end of the planet
就是新自♥由♥主义的存活
more than the survival of neo-liberalism
还有极右♥派♥的崛起
and the rise of the far right.
这两者正并肩前进
And we have both of them here, marching side by side.
抱歉 我不想破坏你的兴致
Sorry, I didn't want to bring you down, but...
但我对这种事火冒三丈
I get riled up with this.
你不能到处跟人说没希望了
You cannot go around telling people that there's no hope.
这是悲剧
It's tragic.
也许我这样说令人不悦
And maybe it's really unpleasant of me to say so,
但我对人类会走上正途彻底死心
but I've completely lost faith in people doing the right thing.
我每天都有心理准备玛莎会死在床上
I'm living every day expecting to find Martha's body in her bed,
但这不妨碍我跟她共享每一刻
but that doesn't stop me from enjoying every minute with her,
恰好相反
just the opposite.
我向她学习 你也应该
I'm learning from her and you should, too,
因为在悲剧中仍能尽情生活
because there are lots of ways to live inside a tragedy.
必然会很痛苦
Of course it's painful,
但我能承受
but I can take it.
我努力活在她拥有的喜悦中
And I'm trying to live with the same joy that she has,
带着同样的感激
and with the same appreciation, so...
所以我最不需要像你这种言论
the last thing I need is a speech like yours.
我一直很佩服你的观点
I've always admired you for that.
什么
What?
你是少数懂得受苦
You're one of the only people who knows how to suffer
却不会让别人感到自责
without making others feel guilty about it.
你想还会更久吗
Do you think it will be much longer?
不 会很快 随时会发生
No, it'll be soon. Any day now.
你要做好准备
You have to be prepared.
我懂警♥察♥的做法
I know the police.
他们会问你各种问题
They'll ask you all sorts of questions,
拼命扒开你们的关系
they'll dig into your relationship like scavengers.
你需要沙盘推演
You need a kind of mental script.
我揣摩过 我有一套说词
No, I thought about it, I do have it.
很好 坚强点 坚持你的说法
Good. Stay strong and stick to your story.
事情发生时
And when it happens,
你应该先报♥警♥再打给我
you should call the police before you call me.
不 我要打给她女儿 先打给她再打给你
No, I need to call her daughter. I should call her before I call you.
好 但跟她说话要小心
Okay, but be careful what you say to her.
我不得不把情况告诉律师
I had to tell the lawyer about the situation.
我们为何要像罪犯经历这一切
Why do we have to go through all this, like we're criminals?
濒死的人 难道无权有尊严地结束生命
Shouldn't dying people have the right to end their lives with dignity?
会的 一旦摇摇欲坠的医疗系统完全崩溃
They will, once our teetering health system completely collapses.
玛莎
Martha?
(英格丽 警♥察♥)
“亲爱的英格丽
Dear Ingrid,
今天的天气真好
today is such a beautiful day
我觉得该是离开的时候了
that it seemed to me it was the moment to leave.
我很欣慰你不在楼下的房♥间
It consoled me that you weren't in the room downstairs,
尽管我的本意是有你陪
even though that was the idea.
但我向来即兴发挥
But you know I always improvise
我近乎心满意足
and I'm almost happy that,
当我在躺椅上离去
while I fade away on the lounger,
你在外头体验我死亡以外的事物
you're out in the world, experiencing something different to my death.
谁都不能指控你是共犯
No one will be able to accuse you of complicity.
你对我的陪伴无与伦比
电影精选列表