(里佐利书店)
嗨 你好吗 - 我很好 谢谢
Hi. How are you? - I'm good. Thanks.
签谁的名字
Who do I make this out to?
芭比 草字头的芭
Uh, Bobbi with an "I".
在序言里
In the prologue,
你说写这本书是为了 更了解和接受死亡
you say you wrote this book in order to better understand and accept death.
对 我觉得死亡很不自然
Yeah. It feels unnatural to me.
我无法接受有生必有死
I can't accept that something alive has to die.
谢谢
Thank you.
英格丽
Ingrid...
签1小时就够了
We've fulfilled the hour.
其实超过时间了
I mean, in fact, we've gone over.
但还有很多人在等
Well, there's still a lot of people waiting.
好 就照你的意思
Yes. We'll do what you want.
能帮我签名吗
Could you sign mine?
史黛拉
Stella!
我没看到你
I didn't see you.
你为什么不直接过来
Why didn't you come straight up?
人家不好意思
I was embarrassed.
你有一大群书迷
You draw a crowd!
许多年轻人 - 谢谢
A lot of young people. - Thank you.
不只是女性
Not just women.
史黛拉 这是安 安 我朋友史黛拉
Stella, this is Anne. Anne, my friend Stella.
幸会 - 幸会
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我会留到所有人签完
I'm gonna stay until I've signed for everybody.
好 我去确定不会有更多人排队
Yes. I'll just make sure no one else joins the line.
好
Okay.
好久不见
Oh, I haven't seen you in forever.
我住在波士顿
I'm living in Boston now.
我来看我儿子
I came to see my son,
顺便去医院看玛莎
and to visit Martha in the hospital.
你知道她罹癌吧
You know she has cancer, right?
很严重
It's a bad one.
玛莎
Martha?
玛莎杭特
Martha Hunt?
对
Yes.
她在曼哈顿纪念癌症中心
She's at Manhattan Memorial Cancer Center.
我以为你听说了
I thought you would've heard.
没有 老实说 我好几年没见到她
No. To be honest, I haven't seen her in years.
玛莎生病了 我无法想象
Martha is sick? I can't imagine it.
你去探望会让她很开心
If you go see her, it'll make her very happy.
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
我当然会去
Of course I will.
感谢过来 十分感激
Um, thank you so much for coming. I really appreciate it.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
很快见 - 谢谢
I'll see you soon. - Thanks.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
嗨
Hi.
签谁的名字 - 法兰西丝
Who do I make this out to? - Frances.
是你吗 - 不 是我女友
Is that you? - No, it's my girlfriend.
她很崇拜你
She really admires you.
我也是 - 谢谢
So do I. - Thank you.
你能写“下不为例”吗
Could you write "It won't happen again"?
当然可以
Of course I can.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
下不为例
It won't happen again.
希望如此
I hope not.
嗨 我来探望玛莎杭特
Hi. I'm here to see Martha Hunt.
她在16楼
I think she's on the 16th floor.
好 等一下
Okay. One sec.
好 1614房♥
Yes. Room 1614.
电梯在走廊尽头 左边
The elevator is at the end of the hall, on the left.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - No problem.
玛莎
Martha?
英格丽
Ingrid!
太意外了
What a surprise!
你怎么知道的
How did you hear?
我遇到史黛拉 她说的
I ran into Stella. She told me.
我好抱歉 都不知道你病了
I'm so sorry, I didn't even know you were sick.
你和我都忙着工作
Oh, well, you with your work and me with mine.
时光匆匆
I mean, time's gotten away from us.
对 我当时住在巴黎
Yes, and I was living in Paris.
我听说了 我一直有读你的书
Yeah, I heard. I've been reading about you.
我知道你出版新书 反应很好
I know you have published another book and it's doing very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
你好吗
How are you?
你一定厌烦告诉大家了
I'm sure you're sick of telling everybody.
是子♥宫♥颈癌 第3期
Well, it's cervical cancer. Stage three.
无法手术 但正在治疗
It isn't operable, but they're treating me, so...
看来我还不会死
looks like I'm not gonna die quite yet.
我成了实验治疗的白老鼠
Um, I've become a guinea pig for an experimental treatment
结果比医生预期的更好
and the results are better than the doctors expected.
太好了 - 是啊
Great! - Yeah.
好极了 你看起来精神很好
That's great! Well, you seem like you're in good spirits.
我在喜悦和忧郁之间摇摆
Well, I swing between euphoria and depression.
难为你了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
这很正常 医生警告过我
No, it's normal, and the doctors warned me, you know.
情绪忽起忽落
Highs and lows.
听起来很荒谬
It'll sound absurd,
但在接受和准备面对结局后
but after all the accepting and preparing to face the end,
生存意志变得无关紧要
survival feels almost disappointing.
别说泄气话
Oh, don't say that.
不 我有心理准备要离开
No, I was prepared to leave.
其实我得知初步诊断时
In fact, when they gave me the initial diagnosis,
我不想要治疗
I didn't want any treatment.
很高兴你改变主意了
Well, I'm glad you changed your mind.
因为光是想到
'Cause, you know, just the thought...
我来不及见你...
And that I wouldn't know...
总之我明白实际上
Anyway, I realized that I really...
我还没准备好潇洒离去
I'm not ready to abandon the party just yet.
但我真的已经认命了
But I had truly gotten used to the idea.
我想认命未尝不是好事
Well, I suppose that it's good to get used to the idea,
但不要放弃 对吧
but without giving up, right?
你经历了许多战争 记得吧
You've been through a lot of wars, remember?
我每天都忘不了
I live with them every day.
英格丽 好开心见到你
Oh, Ingrid, I'm so happy to see you.
我有无数次想打给你
I almost called you a thousand times.
我也是
I'm sorry. - Me, too!
我们都没见面真说不过去
It's ridiculous that we haven't seen each other.
我保证会常来探望 直到你看腻我
I promise I'm gonna visit until you get sick of me.
你愿意吗
Will you?
你保证
You promise?
我会记住你的承诺
I'm gonna hold you to that.
你女儿知道吧
Your daughter knows, I guess.
知道
Yes.
我当初决心放弃治疗时 我跟她说了
When I first made up my mind to forgo any treatment, I told her...
她只是说
and she just said...
“这是你的选择”
"It's your choice."
没了 好像这是件小事
Period. As if it was something trivial,
不干♥她♥的事
something that had nothing to do with her.
你们俩处得怎样
How are you two getting along?
老样子
Um, same as ever.
我们几乎不联络
We're barely in touch.
她从事哪一行
What does she do?
她很成功
She's doing well.
她是古典音乐家的经纪人
She's, uh, an agent for classical musicians.
听起来可能很可怕
It might sound horrible,
但我感觉她不是我女儿
but I don't feel like she's my daughter.
我常幻想她出生时被调包
电影精选列表