保留一点尊严离去
Going out with a little bit of dignity,
干净俐落
clean and dry.
但我要求太高了
But I know I'm asking too much...
玛莎 你怎么起来了
What are you doing up, Martha?
我受够了
I'm fucking over this.
请帮她好吗 - 当然
Can you help her, please? - Of course.
你该上♥床♥了
Let's get you back in bed.
来吧 我帮你
Come on. Let me help you.
拿来吧
Bring it on.
好了
Here we go.
我最后会沦为毒虫
I'll end up turning into a junkie.
我大概已经是毒虫了
I am one already, I guess.
没关系 真的
It's okay. Really.
来吧 这会有帮助
Here, this will help.
你还在吗
Are you still here?
在啊
Yes.
我请人去拿晚餐好吗
Should I ask them to bring your dinner?
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
不饿
No.
英格丽
Ingrid...
你觉得我需要跟几位挚友道别吗
Do you think I need to say goodbye to my closest friends?
我觉得你应该随心所欲
I think you should do whatever you wanna do.
我只想要平静和安静
I just want peace and quiet.
你有没有想过
Have you thought
要怎么安享余生
about how you wanna spend your time?
在哪里
And where?
你想去哪个地方吗
Is there some place you'd like to go?
你看
Look.
粉红色的雪花
Pink snowflakes.
气候变迁不无好处
There had to be something good about climate change.
没想到
Well...
我活到见证了
I've lived to see that.
记得乔伊斯《死者》的结尾吗
You remember the end of Joyce's The Dead?
有点印象
Vaguely.
“下雪了
"The snow was falling,
飘落在孤独的墓地
falling on the lonely churchyard,
在宇宙中微微飘落
falling faintly through the universe.
微微飘落
And faintly falling,
仿佛进入最终尾声
like the descent of their last end,
飘落在所有生者...
on all the living
和死者身上”
and the dead."
时间不早了
It's getting late and, uh...
我该走了
I should be going.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
电影还有半小时才开始
There's still a half an hour before the movie starts.
要不要避开人潮先进去找位置
Should we go in and get our seats before the rush?
不用 我有件事想跟你谈
No. I wanna talk to you about something.
好
Okay.
我不会在痛苦中离世
I will not go out in mortifying anguish.
我弄到安乐死的药
I've gotten hold of a euthanasia pill.
别问我管道 暗网上几乎什么都弄得到
Don't ask me how, on the dark web you can find almost anything.
我也有大量的鸦♥片♥能止痛
I also have an abundance of opioids for the moments of pain.
别那样看我
And don't look at me like that,
我不是要你说服我
I'm not asking you to convince me otherwise.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我希望你会答应
I'm hoping you'll say yes.
答应什么
Yes to what?
我想请求你帮我
To my asking you to help me.
帮你什么
Help you what?
我面对过几次死亡
I've faced death several times,
但我一直有人陪
but I've always been accompanied.
我们记者组成一种行动家庭
We reporters formed a kind of mobile family.
这也是战争
This is another war,
我不害怕
I'm not afraid of it.
可是
But...
就像过去几次我面对死亡
like the other times I faced death...
我不想孤单一人 英格丽
I don't wanna be alone, Ingrid.
我请求你
I'm asking you...
在隔壁的房♥间陪我
to be in the next room.
我们该进去找位置了
I think we should go get our seats.
当然
Yeah, sure,
但我宁愿继续谈 请别介意
but I prefer to go on talking to you, if you don't mind.
好
Okay.
你决定何时要安乐死
Do you know when you wanna do this?
不太确定
Not exactly.
1个月内
Within a month?
在我开始恶化 你认不出我之前
Before I start to deteriorate and you don't recognize me.
接下来几周我的情况应该还行
These next weeks I should be reasonably well,
但我想尽快进行
but I wanna do it soon.
我的医生以为我会回去完成疗程
My doctors think that I'm gonna return to complete the treatment.
最好别让他们起疑
It's best they don't suspect anything.
你想在哪进行
Where do you wanna do it?
我不想在家里
I don't wanna be at home.
我也不想回去曾让我快乐的地方
And I don't wanna go back to anywhere I've been happy.
回去让自己真正快乐过的地方 并不明智
It's always a mistake to return to some place you've been truly happy.
只会破坏当初的美好回忆
You just ruin the good memories of the first time.
对 我了解
No, I understand that.
我会更容易安心离去
I think it will be easier for me to let myself go
只要身边没有熟悉的事物
if I'm not surrounded by familiar things,
亲密的事物
intimate things.
那会阻碍我
I think that would hold me back.
我宁可去个陌生地方
I prefer some unknown place,
舒适又安全
comfortable and safe,
不会太远
and not too far away.
要我帮忙找地方或让你安顿吗
Do you need my help finding a place or getting you settled in?
不必
No, no, no.
我能处理那部分
No, I can take care of that part.
我只需要有人陪我
What I need is somebody to be there with me,
在隔壁的房♥间
in the room next door.
你不会想找更亲的人吗
Wouldn't you prefer someone you're closer to?
我们很亲啊
We're very close.
当然了 我们当然很亲
No, yes, of course, of course we are.
我的天 我们很亲的
Oh, my God, we're very close. I just...
但我们好几年没见了
There were years where we didn't see each other.
史黛拉呢
What about Stella?
还是玛姬
Or Maggie?
还是凡妮莎
Or Vanessa?
你们从小就是朋友
You've all been friends since you were kids.
我承认我先想到她们
I admit I thought of them first.
我问了她们三人
I asked all three of them.
她们都吓坏了 也都拒绝了
They all were horrified and they all said no.
她们能理解
They understood it,
但她们不愿帮我结束生命
but they said they could never be a part of helping me take my own life.
绝不可能
Absolutely not.
你女儿呢 - 这对她不公平
What about your daughter? - It wouldn't be fair to her.
我没有尽母职陪她
I've been an absent mother.
我不想逼她陪我临终
I don't wanna impose my dying on her.
你起码能找她商量 让她参与
You could at least consult her and let her be a part of it.
我们俩是陌生人 英格丽
We're two strangers, Ingrid.
我说我对治疗有疑虑时 她就表明了
She made that clear when I told her about my doubts about the treatment.
她说:“这是你的选择”
"It's your choice" she said.
她说得对
And she's right.
好
Right.
无论如何
No matter what,
别人都希望你继续奋战
people want you to keep fighting.
我们都被教导要抗癌到底
This is the way we've been taught to see cancer.
这种病人与疾病的拉扯
As a fight... between patient and disease,
可说是善与恶的拉扯
which is to say between good and evil.
活下来 就是英雄
If you survive, you're a hero.
电影精选列表