Oh, God!
拜托别说“等我死吧” 拜托
Can you not say, "Wait until I'm dead," please?
我保证不说了
I promise.
我想在附近找间健身房♥ 一周去几天
I'd like to find a gym somewhere around here that I can go to a couple of days a week.
光是我在吃 我不想你更消瘦 我变胖子
I'm the only one who eats and I don't want to gain ten pounds while you waste away.
给我机会嘛
Oh, give me a chance.
我会赶上你的
I'll catch up with you.
看我在吃了
Look, I'm eating.
“我几乎将死亡握在手中
I have practically held death in my hands.
我无法想象死亡会如此轻”
I never imagined it would be something so light.
玛莎
Martha?
早安
Good morning. Good morning.
我在做早餐
I'm making breakfast.
你要吐司吗
You want some toast?
不用 咖啡就好
No, just some coffee.
请便 已经煮好了
Help yourself. It's already made.
有果汁 水果
There's juice, fruit...
随你吃
whatever you want.
我昨天的行为太糟糕了
My behavior yesterday was unacceptable.
我完全能理解你会抓狂
I completely understand that it drove you crazy.
但以我目前的状态
But in my current state,
我无法做出保证
I can't make any promises.
以防万一
So, just in case...
我在抽屉里放了中效型镇定剂
I put a medium-range sedative in this drawer.
要是你觉得我难以忍♥受
And if you find me unbearable,
吃一颗就能放松
you just have one and you can relax.
我昨晚就该吃的
I could have used that last night.
你真是奇葩 玛莎 真心不骗
You're one of a kind, Martha. You really... You really are.
我列了购物清单
I've made a list of stuff to buy.
我们需要几样东西
We need a few things.
还要我买♥♥什么吗
Is there anything you want me to get?
应该不用
Don't think so.
想跟我一起去商店吗
Do you wanna come to the store with me?
改天再说吧
Maybe another day.
这里真好
It's so nice here.
我想留下来 别介意
I'd like to stay if you don't mind.
当然不要紧
No, of course not.
我也在附近找到健身房♥了
I found a gym nearby, too.
太好了
That's great.
真是好主意
I think that's a very good idea.
好吧
Okay, well...
需要什么就打手♥机♥给我
I have my phone with me if you need anything.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
(山顶健身房♥)
嗨
Hi.
我希望今天能用健身房♥
I was hoping I could use the gym today.
你是会员吗
Are you a member?
不是 我只是在当地待一阵子
Uh, no. I'm just in town for a little bit.
选择我们的私人教练就不必加入会员
If you use one of our personal trainers, you don't need to be a member.
好 那我选择你们的教练
Um, okay. I'll use one of your trainers then.
你会喜欢乔纳的 等着看吧
You'll like Jonah, you'll see.
谢谢
Thanks.
想先热身吗 阶梯练习
So, would you like to start a warm up doing steps?
好 - 好吗
Okay. - Is okay?
你能这样做30秒吗
Do you think you can do this for 30 seconds?
好啊 - 拼一下 试试看
Um, sure. All right. - Okay, go for it. Have a try.
开始了 很好
And we are on. Okay, nice.
继续集中在腿上
Keep focus on your leg.
尽量移♥动♥手臂
And, if you can, move your arm...
好 - 注意脚步
Okay. - Okay, with each step.
时间到
And we are done.
很好 你挺强的 小姐
Nice. You're pretty strong, you young lady.
我都快喘死了
What I am is winded.
你愿意的话 还能做其他变化
Well, if you want, there are other variations we can do.
你能这样踏脚
I mean, you can go try like this.
来来回♥回♥
You can go back and forth.
或者你能跳上去 往左
Or you can jump on it and go left
往右 重复 跳回箱子
and right or back and on the box.
好 - 再试一次
Okay. Okay. - Have a try one more.
很好
Nice.
集中在核心
Focus on your core here.
深呼吸
And breathe.
吸气又呼气
Inhale and exhale.
好极了 再来一次
Perfect. One more.
都还好吗
Is everything okay?
身体状态良好 拖更久才会死
When the body's in great shape, it takes longer to die.
当死亡来临
When death comes,
心灵想要离开 但身体继续奋战
the mind wants to go, but the body keeps fighting.
每次心跳都在抵抗
Heart beating "no" with every beat.
那么
Well...
更有理由要照顾自己
all the more reason to look after yourself.
跟我同住的朋友快死了 - 很遗憾
I live with a friend who's dying. - I'm sorry.
来 坐下吧
Come. Let's have a seat.
过来
Come here.
我能帮忙什么吗
Is there anything that I can do?
我希望能给你一个拥抱
I wish I could give you a hug,
但我们不能再碰客户了
but we're not allowed to touch clients anymore
因为会引起官司之类的
because of the lawsuits and whatever.
这也成了问题
And it's a problem,
因为光用语言很难帮人纠正姿势
because it can be hard to correct people's posture with just words,
触摸很重要
and touching is so important.
这个世界很荒谬又不近人情
This world is absurd and inhumane.
我想短时间内不会改善
I don't see it improving any time soon.
但谢谢你 我感觉被拥抱了
But thank you, I feel hugged.
我一直想读这本书
Oh, I've been meaning to read this book.
书名很棒吧 《情♥色♥浪人》
Isn't it a wonderful title? Erotic Vagrancy.
你想买♥♥吗
Do you wanna buy it?
我没时间读完
I won't have time to finish it.
我喜欢这里的陈列
I like the way it's laid out here.
你看
Oh, look.
玛莎盖尔霍恩
Martha Gellhorn.
《地面观点》
The View from the Ground.
她写道人只会独钟一场战争
She wrote that you only ever truly love one war,
之后只是在尽职责
after that you're just doing your duty.
你独钟哪一场
Which one was yours?
波士尼亚 无庸置疑
Bosnia, without a doubt.
波士尼亚人为了生存 对抗装备精良的军队
The fight to survive by the Bosnian people against a perfectly equipped army...
那打动了所有目睹这场灭绝的人
stole the hearts of all of us who witnessed the extermination.
女性战地记者寥寥无几
There are very few women war correspondents.
战争是男人的事
War is a man's thing.
你要强悍得像个男人
You have to sort of become one of the guys
对我不成问题 我一直活得像个男人
and it was never a problem for me, I've always lived like a man.
其实我想蜜雪儿真正失去的
Actually, I think what Michelle really missed...
是她人生中有个母亲形象
was having a maternal figure in her life.
这点我得承认 她是对的
And in this, I must admit she... she was right.
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be so hard on yourself.
看看谁要来当地
Hey, look who's coming to town!
关键人物呢
The life of the party!
“情况会有多糟
"How bad can it get?
以诚信为城市生活导航”
Navigating urban life with integrity."
你想去吗
You feel like going?
不想 我早就听说了
No, you know what? I've heard it already
我可不要重温那种晚会
and it's not an evening I'd like to repeat.
“我们都有自己的末日”
We all have our own personal apocalypses.
你跟我在一起很无聊吗
Are you having an awful time with me?
不是啦 我是指他 他的演讲
No, no, I meant him, his lecture.
全球危机 气候变迁 - 是啊
Global crisis, climate change. - Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
我喜欢你的头发
I love your hair.
还行
Nice.
(书店 新书与二手书)
当噩梦来袭
电影精选列表