好
Okay.
你能拍我和传教现况
You can photograph the mission and me,
但他不想让西班牙的家人看到
but he doesn't want to risk his family in Spain seeing him.
他们会担心 - 没问题
They'd worry. - Yeah, of course.
合情合理 其中一人入镜就行
Totally understand, but if we could get one of you, that would be great.
好 - 当然
Okay. - Sure.
这里 - 对
Here? - Yeah.
再靠近一点
Just perhaps a little tiny step closer...
行了 这样就看得见冲击
Yeah, that's fine, so that I can see the impacts.
你应该拍到了
I think you have it.
过多久了...
How long has it been...
自从我们上次见面
since we last saw each other?
5年了
Five years.
5年
Five years.
好久
Wow.
你记得赖比瑞亚的事吗
Do you remember Liberia?
我哪忘得了
How could I forget?
听着 有些你的照片后来没有刊登
Look, I have some photos of you that we didn't publish.
给我地址 我能寄给你
If you give me an address, I can send them to you.
或是寄给大使♥馆♥
Maybe to the Embassy.
不 你留着吧
No, you keep them.
当作我陪着你
That way I'll keep you company.
好
Okay.
很高兴见到你
It was really great seeing you.
保重
Take care.
再见 - 注意安全
Goodbye. - Be safe.
你怎么认识那个圣衣会士的
How do you know the Carmelite?
我们在狮子山相遇
We met in Sierra Leone.
在那里相爱
We became lovers there.
真的 - 对
Oh, really? - Yeah.
之后我们还见过几次
After that, we met more times.
总是在战地
Always in places that were at war.
你们有做♥爱♥吗
And you had sex?
当然了
Well, of course, yeah.
贝纳多抗拒不了肉体愉悦
Bernardo never renounced physical pleasure.
他总是身在最冲突的地方
He was always in the most conflictive places.
我想性就是他的最佳防护
And I think that sex was his best shield.
我很确定另一人是他的伴侣
I'm pretty sure the Carmelite is his partner.
你觉得
You think so?
肯定是
Definitely.
唯有这样留在巴格达才不会害怕战争
That is the only way you can stay in Baghdad and not be afraid of the war.
好美的故事 - 是啊
What a wonderful story. - Yup.
你可不准写
Don't you dare write it.
当然不会
No, no, no, of course not.
那他的罪呢
But how about sin for him?
他们没有罪恶感吗 毕竟他们是天主教♥徒♥
I mean, don't they feel guilty? After all, they are Catholic.
不清楚 他从来没提过
Yeah, I don't know. He never talked about that.
战争会让人看尽恐怖景象
With all the horrors you see in war,
做♥爱♥有没有罪恶感变得无足轻重
doesn't really carry much weight, feeling guilty about having sex
你只会习惯
you simply get used to it.
我明白
I know that.
我写了他们的故事
I wrote their story,
我想象中他们的爱情故事
their love story, as I imagined it,
但只存在我的电脑里
but it stayed in my computer.
你要写朵拉卡灵顿疯狂的爱
So, you're gonna write about Dora Carrington's insane love.
还有她跟维吉尼亚吴尔芙的关系
And her connection to Virginia Woolf,
史崔奇也追求过吴尔芙
who Strachey also pursued romantically.
这群人真有趣
What a group!
我很欣赏他们的奔放
I so admire their freedom.
史崔奇在遇到朵拉18年后死于胃癌
Strachey died of stomach cancer 18 years after meeting Dora
朵拉不到2个月后也死了
and Dora survived him by barely two months
她朝自己的胃开枪
before she shot herself in the stomach.
她死时才38岁
She was only 38.
这种示爱的对照令我感动
I'm struck by the symmetry of that kind of gesture,
他的胃癌和她朝胃开枪
his stomach cancer and her shooting herself in the stomach.
没错 我也很感动
I know, it struck me, too.
不晓得维吉尼亚吴尔芙 对卡灵顿的死有何想法
I wonder what Virginia Woolf thought of Carrington's death?
也许维吉尼亚看到...
Maybe Virginia saw...
某种警告
a kind of warning,
一面映照出自己的镜子
a mirror that reflected her?
仿佛她们是命中注定
As if they were fated?
你想我也是命中注定吗
Do you think I'm fated, too?
当然不是
No! Of course not.
我从没见过比你更有活力的人
I've never known anyone more alive than you.
这周我要开始一种 新的实验性免疫疗法
This week I'm starting a new experimental immunotherapy treatment.
他们已经试过
They've already tried it
似乎对子♥宫♥颈癌病例很有效
and it seems to work well with cases of cervical cancer.
真是好消息 - 是啊
Well, that's great news! - Yeah.
跟我说哪时能来探望你
Let me know when I can come and visit you,
好吗 - 我会的
okay? - I will.
说到对照
Talking of symmetry...
你还记得...
Do you remember...
达米安康宁汉吗
Damian Cunningham?
我哪忘得了
How could I forget?
我从你那里收留了他
I inherited him from you.
共享的爱人
The shared lover.
这个嘛 - 我承认
Well, I... - I have to say
我很不是滋味 跟他交往后你们又在一起
I felt terrible when you got together after I'd been with him.
我们不算共享他
Okay, we didn't share him exactly
因为你们已经分手 你也出国了
because you'd already broken up and you were out of the country.
我永远不会跟他复合
I would never go back with him
说实话 我从来就不专情
and, to tell the truth, I was never faithful.
但他是个热情专注的情人
But he was a passionate and enthusiastic lover
我希望他也适合你
and I hope he was for you, too.
我没啥好抱怨的
I had no complaints.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了
What is it?
没效
It hasn't worked.
转移到肝脏和骨头了
I've got metastases in my liver and in my bones.
玛莎啊
Oh, Martha.
我早该听从自己的直觉
I should have followed my first instinct.
我绝不该让自己经历这种折磨
Should never have put myself through this torture.
腹泻 呕吐 疲劳
This diarrhea, vomiting, fatigue...
结果却没用
to end up like this.
我绝不该怀抱盲目希望
I should never have given in to false hope.
冷静
Okay. Okay.
医生怎么说
All right, what does the doctor say?
告诉我
Tell me.
我能活几个月
Oh, that I could live for months,
也许一年
maybe a year.
他希望我继续治疗
He wants me to continue with the treatment,
尽管看起来毫无希望
even though it looks hopeless.
也许这次会成功
Maybe it will work this time.
我不想自怨自艾
I don't wanna wallow in self-pity.
但我没这么能忍♥ 抱歉
But I'm not a stoic. I'm sorry.
我不想承受剧烈痛苦
I don't wanna go through excruciating pain.
人陷入痛苦就会无法自持
You can't be self-possessed if you're in agony.
无法♥正♥常思考
You can't think straight.
你只能想到一件事
You can only think of one thing...
该死的癌症
the fucking cancer.
我向来很顾健康
I've always taken care of my health,
我后悔了
now I regret it.
医生说我的心脏很强 这是什么意思
The doctor says I have a strong heart. What does that mean?
我的身体会继续战斗
My body is just gonna go on fighting...
让我受苦受难到最后一口气
while I suffer and suffer until my last breath?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道怎么帮你
I don't know how to help you.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我值得好的死法
I think I deserve a good death.
起码临死前不会抽搐
At least one without convulsions in my last moments.
电影精选列表