What do you wanna do?
我要回去那间房♥子 打包玛莎的东西
I need to go back to the house and pack up Martha's things.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hello?
我是
Uh, speaking.
是蜜雪儿
It's Michelle.
玛莎的女儿
Martha's daughter?
没问题 你当然能过来
Yes, of course. No, no, of course you can come over.
我现在要过去 我把地址传给你
I'm headed there right now. I'll text you the address.
好 待会见
Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye.
果不其然
Wow. Wow.
我要回市区了
I'm headed back to the city,
你回来时告诉我 我会帮你搬家
so tell me when you're back and I'll help you with your move.
感谢万分
Thank you for everything.
你再跟我说蜜雪儿的情况
And you can tell me how it went with Michelle.
我会的
I will.
谢谢 我会打给你 - 好 保重
Thanks. I'll call you, okay? - Okay. Take care.
你好 我是蜜雪儿
Hello, I'm Michelle.
我是英格丽
I'm Ingrid.
嗨
Hi.
我们进去吧 好吗
Let's go inside, okay?
好
Yeah.
请进
Come on in.
你想看你母亲的房♥间吗
Do you wanna see your mother's room?
好 麻烦了
Yes, please.
就在那边 走道尽头
It's right down there. Right down the hall.
我煮了咖啡
I made some coffee.
你要喝吗
Would you like some?
还有茶
Uh, I also have tea.
咖啡就行 谢谢
No, coffee's great. Thank you.
请便
Here you go.
她有提到我吗
Did she tell you about me?
当然有
Of course she did.
她说你很生气没见过生父
And she told me you were very upset that you never met your father.
她有跟你说我爸的事
So she told you about my father?
她提过
She did.
你不觉得他从战场回来她能帮他吗
Don't you think she could have helped him when he came back from the war?
她尽力帮他了
She helped him as best she could.
你♥爸♥回来时有重大创伤
Your father came back very badly damaged
他想搬到别的城市展开新生活
and he wanted to move to another city and start a new life.
他的计划从来不包括你或玛莎
His plans never included you or Martha.
你母亲接受这段关系的结束
And your mother accepted the end of the relationship and...
她看到他变得很落魄
And she saw him in such a bad way
她亲了他 想让他安心
that she gave him a kiss to give him some peace
那个吻演变成别的结局
and that kiss turned into something more.
你就是那一刻的结果
And you are the fruit of that moment.
我妈从来没跟我说过这些事
My mother never told me anything about that.
很难跟小孩解释这种事
It's a difficult thing to explain to a child.
她能之后告诉我
She could have told me later.
那时你们已经疏远到她觉得无法修复
By then you were so estranged that she didn't feel it was possible anymore.
她当时是青少年 有远大人生
She was a teenager, she had a life to live,
你♥爸♥搬到圣地牙哥 他不想跟你相认
and your father moved to San Diego and he made no effort to know you.
那么 英格丽
So, Ingrid,
你觉得我对玛莎的看法大错特错吗
do you think I was totally mistaken about Martha?
你误会她了
You were unfair,
但没人能怪你想要寻父
but no one can blame you for wanting to know who your father was.
这是个悲伤故事 你们俩都很痛苦
It's a sad story, it was very painful for both of you.
别对自己太苛求
Don't be so hard on yourself,
玛莎不是完美的母亲
Martha wasn't the perfect mother.
她并不是
No, she wasn't.
我今晚能留在这里吗
Can I stay here tonight?
当然 这是你母亲的房♥子
Yes, of course. This is your mother's house!
“亲爱的玛莎
Dear Martha,
你应该会想要知道
I thought you'd like to know
我回到树林小屋收拾你的东西
I've come back to the house in the woods to gather up your things.
你女儿来找我
Your daughter came to see me.
我仍在发抖
I'm still shaking.
她看起来太像你了
She looks so like you.
她问我能不能留下 睡你的床
She asked me if she could stay and sleep in your bed...
我当然答应了
and, of course, I said yes.
我想你的死让她更亲近你
I think your death has brought her closer to you.
我从没想过会收留她
I never thought I'd inherit her,
哪怕只是一天
even if it's just for a day.
房♥子里满是你的影子
The house is filled with you.
我跟警♥察♥谈完进来时
When I came in, after talking to the police,
最初映入我眼帘的是你房♥间的门
the first thing I saw was the door of your room,
门是开着
and it was open.
我对自己说:‘她还活着’”
And I said to myself, "She's alive."
我出来听鸟叫声
I came out here to listen to the birds.
你母亲起床也会这样
Your mother would get up like this,
黎明时分
at dawn,
躺在那里
and lie right there.
看 下雪了
Look, it's snowing.
“下雪了”
The snow is falling.
飘落在我们未使用的寂寞泳池
It's falling on the lonely pool we never used.
飘落在树林
It's falling on the woods,
我们走过和你躺过之处
where we walked and you lay,
你疲倦地躺在地上
exhausted, on the ground.
飘落在你女儿和我身上
Falling on your daughter and on me.
“飘落在所有生者和死者身上”
Falling upon the living and the dead.
电影精选列表